Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prophet Of Antiquity

August 29th, 2007


My spirit is awake this morning. I feel recharged and refreshed. Yesterday I was engulfed in light and the mountain around me rumbled with the anointing of God. My little cave glowed with such force that although I knew I was still in the cave, all I could see was the light. In fact I felt that the light and my spirit were connected, and at that moment the anointing of the mountain thundered through me. I don’t recall anything being said just a great sense of contentment and joy.

The Spirit has picked me up and I am soaring upward into the light. I have found myself in a new place. I am walking and all around me it is rocky and great boulders surround me. As I walked I became aware of someone just ahead of me and this person fell in step with me and we began to walk together. He was someone I had not seen before. His hair was red and hung loosely around his shoulders. He carried a staff and his eyes reflected at once a gentle kindness and yet one was aware that he possessed great wisdom as well.

He said, “Michael I am one of the prophets of antiquity and my labors were long ago. I ministered in passion and my heart was to train others in service to our master. In my day his appearance had not yet occurred, yet my heart longed for the glory of God and my voice shook with the inner conviction of God. It was my duty then and now to be a voice of consolation and conviction to those around me; a seer who saw well beyond my day and as I was then so am I today. I am sent to bear witness to you as I was so are you being sent by Father as a voice of inspiration and conviction to this end time generation”.

I was transfixed as he spoke. I at once could sense a bond in my heart with him and his words echoed in my spirit and eagerly with great anticipation I longed to hear every word. His face was rough yet kindly. His manner was strong yet full of compassion. His voice radiated with the power of God and I knew that this was someone who had centuries of wisdom to impart. Yet though he had much to say he spoke with a deliberateness of purpose that persuaded me we were to spend some time together.

We came to a small wooded lodge in a clearing and I could see a great forest behind it. I turned and looked behind me and I noticed at once that we had been walking down the mountain and had entered a valley. There were beautiful flowers everywhere and a more picturesque setting I could not imagine.

He bid me welcome and we then entered the Lodge. There was a small fireplace and a table upon which was an assortment of fruit, bread, and a jug of wine. He bid me to sit and refresh myself. We both sat down and he said, “most Holy Father we thank you for your bounty which we are about to receive and ask your divine blessing on this your servant who has come here to learn a new revelation of your ways and will in this time and hour”.

He looked at me closely with great tenderness and said, “I have many things to share with you. I will show you how to walk with Father in the cloud you have seen, We will speak of things yet to come, and equip you to stand in those days, and yet be a voice of anointing through whom Father will work his purpose. This kingdom shall be established in your heart and like bedrock yours shall be a voice of compassion and liberation. For now Michael refresh yourself and rest”.

We finished our meal and he led me to a small room where there was another cot similar to the one in the cave where I had rested before. I lay down on the cot and reflected on all that had happened this day. He had gone to the other small chamber next to mine and my spirit began to tingle with excitement. I knew this man was someone well qualified to teach me and that he had been involved in just such training for hundreds if not thousands of years. I felt the peace of God overcoming me and found myself going into rest ablaze with a new purpose and conviction.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home