Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Descent Into Hell Part THree


       Jesus and I have been in hell now for eight days. We have been traveling down a long dark tunnel. Our course has taken us ever downward deeper and deeper into the inner recesses of hell. The air is hot and oppressive. The atmosphere is one of utter hopelessness and despair. We have come to the end of the passageway through which we have been traveling ever since we arrived here.


During all this time I have seen no one except the master. Turning to look at him I could see a look of deep concern on his face. Sighing I take great comfort in having him here with me. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be here alone and without him. In the distance I can see a large entrance way. Suddenly my heart was flooded with an intense fear.

I have never felt anything like this. I began to tremble all over and would have fallen over if the master had not stopped and put his hand on my shoulder to steady me. Looking up I saw he was looking directly into my eyes. Almost instantly my fears began to subside and my spirit was strengthened by the love of my lord and savior.

He said, “My son these are the days long ago foretold by anointed prophets of God. Fear not my son for as before they will not be able to see us. I have brought you here to reveal to you the great evil that shall soon be unleashed in the world. This is the force and power of apostasy that shall soon consume the hearts of the leaders of all nations.

There have never been days like those that lie just ahead. Millions around the world shall because of the terrors hell that shall soon be unleashed in the world, shall be prepared to accept the rule of that evil one foretold in my word. It is for these days my son you have been in preparation. Come let us be going for I have many things to show you”.

Having said this he turned and began walking once more to the entranceway that was growing closer and closer with each step. It was eerie because as of yet I have still seen no one. The only sounds were the echoes of our sandals echoing off the walls of the chamber we are traversing. I can hear a strange humming sound that even though I have no idea what it is fills my heart with fear and dread. I soon saw why as we came to the entrance of the large cave beyond. There was an inscription on the side of the entranceway. I recognized at once Father’s hand writing with which I am familiar. There was an inscription sealed with the seal of God on the face of this wall.

Upon closer examination I could tell the inscription and seal were very old. I could not make out what it said and in confusion I turned to the master. He was standing right beside me facing the wall where the inscription was. He reached out and gently ran his fingers over the front of the seal. Looking at his face I could see tears had welled up in his eyes and had begun to trickle down his cheeks.

I put my arm on his shoulder in a feeble attempt on my part to comfort him. He turned and looked at me and smiled. Yet even in the smile I could see the pain in his eyes. One of the remarkable things about Jesus that I have seen over and over is the compassion that drives his heart,

He said, Michael my son this seal was placed here by Father ages ago in the distant past before time had even begun in the universe”.

Having said this he paused and reached over and touched the writing again.

“My child there are many heavenly languages some that only my Father and I and the Holy Spirit understand. There are spiritual forces so dark that upon the rebellion of Lucifer they were deemed to wicked to dwell within the world of men. These are the spirits of evil spoken of in my word that shall be released in an hour of Father’s choosing. They were placed here and kept here by Father’s will.

Father himself sealed them in and placed this inscription here and sealed it with his ring. Come my son for you must see that which shall shortly be released in the world”.

Having said this Jesus turned took my hand in his and we walked past the entranceway and found ourselves in a vast cave. I was surprised to see a legion of warrior angels standing guard. They perceived at once the Lord and dropped down on one knee with their swords of fire raised in a holy solute. Jesus gestured for them to stand to their feet, which they did at once. They once more took their posts surrounding an evil force that lay just beyond.

It is dark in this place but there was still enough light to perceive that there was a great chasm just beyond the angels standing guard. I could hear the humming sound more clearly now and I perceived in my spirit the greatest force of evil I had ever encountered before. Whatever these beings were they were located at the bottom of the pit just in front of us.

The master reached over and put his arm on my shoulder and led me back a little distance from the pit. I could still hear the humming sound in the distance.

Jesus said, “Michael my son these forces of apostasy and wickedness shall soon be released from their place of confinement. They shall be the spiritual forces of wickedness that shall turn the lost of the world and convince them to follow the evil one whose appearing has been foretold of old. They shall inspire the world to walk after the beast in wonder and worship.

Michael my son it was necessary to bring you here and show you the spiritual reality of the end times wickedness and evil. Many so called followers of mine who serve me only for gain and spiritual sensation shall believe the lie of antichrist and follow him. These evil beings shall be the source of the miraculous and under the evil ones direction they shall perform signs and wonders.

They shall not be allowed to succeed. Millions shall follow the voice of iniquity and follow them to their own destruction. This is the enemy you shall encounter my child in the days ahead. They shall spread sickness and death throughout the world. Worldwide famine caused by the wars of conquest envisioned by the prince of darkness shall follow in their wake. My son there are many more places of evil and wickedness that hell is preparing to unleash in the world. Yet fear not for my child evil shall once and for all in this hour shown to be what it is”.

Jesus having said this reached over and took my hand once more. His eyes began to glow with the fire of God and his vestige began to glow with the brilliance of the sun. I fell to my knees before him and began to worship him. I was soon enveloped in the light and glory of God. The light was so bright and the glory of the lord so intense that even ii hell the darkness was enveloped by the light of the glory of God.

I could no longer see the pit but I noticed the hum I had been hearing coming from the pit had stopped. In its place shrieks of terror and torment could be heard echoing out of the pit. At that moment Jesus and I began to rise and in a moments time we left hell and its environs far behind. In a blink of an eye I found myself in the throne room of God. Jesus was still standing beside me.

He said, “The final battle shall soon begin and as I have shown you hell is in preparation to unleash upon the world a blood bath of evil. Yet this shall be seen as the hour of Father’s great working in the earth. Come my son for as you have seen hell and its preparations I shall now unveil to you the glory of the Lord that shall soon be released in the world through the church”.

The atmosphere could not have been more different. I could see at a glance millions of angels all carrying swords of fire and each glowing with the glory and fire of the Lord. I had stopped for a moment to look at the wonder of this heavenly host.

Jesus looked at me and smiled. Come my son for I would share with you that which my Father shall soon unleash in the world”.

I turned and once more followed him. My heart is aflame with the glory of the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home