Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Special Time With Jesus Part Four



We have left the rocky enclave far behind and Jesus and I have continued our walk down the mountain of rest. With each step I take my heart is filled more and more with a hunger that I might know him in a new way. We walk in silence but my heart also feels a divine connection spirit to Spirit with him. As I turned my head and looked at him my heart began to be filled with love and devotion for him. His is the most beautiful of faces; his face at the moment is aglow with a look of serenity and peace.


He all at once turned and looked my way. Seeing that I was looking at him he smiled and said, “Son, we walk on the pathway of anointing and consecration. I said in my word that many are called but few are chosen. Fewer yet are those who find their way here. You have been afflicted and tormented by the forces of hell. Yet even in your darkest days, and weakest moments I knew that someday you would find your way here. For no matter how things may have seemed at times I have always been with you”.

We stopped walking and he turned to face me and put his right arm on my shoulder. “Son remember the angel who anointed you with oil in the valley of glory and restoration. He left behind a staff that you picked up and carry with you still. What you do not know is that this staff that you now carry was mine”.

His eyes are now locked with mine as my heart and spirit are drinking in every word.

“Son when I ascended to heaven and came here I had my staff in my hand. It was a staff that I had carried with me through out my ministry on earth. It is that staff my son that you now hold in your hand. A gift from me to you and I bequeath it to you my son as a sign of my love and affection that I have for you”.

“In the dark days that are soon to come may this staff be ever a reminder to you that I am with you and shall carry you through what ever you may face. The days ahead will not be easy ones my son but I shall carry you through them and yours shall be a voice of hope and consolation to others whom I am sending you to”.

With this he ceased speaking and put his arms around me in a loving embrace. Hot tears began to run down my cheeks and I pulled him closer to me and placing my head on his shoulder I began to weep.

I knew the moment I had picked it up there was something different about this staff. I had marveled that I felt a strengthing in my body as I took it in my hand. I had no idea at the time other than I knew there was something strange and wonderful about it. I cannot believe he has given it to me. I value it more than all the wealth the world possesses. Even my heavenly home as wondrous as it is I would not trade for this treasure he has given to me. I fell on my knees before him.

“My Lord I who am but dust cannot find the words to express how moved by your gift to me who am the least worthy of all your servants to have it. It shall ever be by my side and may I prove myself in the coming days ahead to be worthy of your love and favor. You honor me my Lord that I could have in any way be given such a token of love as this”.

He said, “My beloved child this is but a small thing. The glory, which you shall walk in with me, shall begin an internal transformation within your heart. For I shall reveal myself as I am. I shall lead you to the Father and we and the Holy Spirit shall unveil to you the true glory and power of who and what we are. All who give their hearts to me shall one day walk in the eternal light and understanding of our hearts, which you shall see. Few have been those who have seen it during the time of their earthly sojourn. Yet it is our will to unveil to you my son the essence of all that we are.

You shall walk in the strength of that understanding all the remaining days of your life. I will make yours a voice of kingdom power and authority. Many shall be looking for answers and hope in the days ahead and I am sending you to them my son. You will show them my heart, and yours shall be hands of mercy and compassion for you shall share our love and deliverance in this last hour as a witness to the world of the coming kingdom, which we shall soon establish in the earth”.

I stood to my feet and we shared a precious moment he and I. Nothing was being said but he was resting his right hand on my shoulder and in our eye to eye contact of this moment I had all the answers I would ever need. How could I at any time longed for anything in my life but to walk in his divine favor and presence. The hunger that I felt growing day by day in this son’s journey has erupted inside my heart into a roaring flame for my Lord and Savior.

We stood there together not saying a word but the love I saw radiating out of his eyes said all I would ever need to hear. It is a very special moment one that I shall never forget. He by and by smiled at me and we turned and began walking down the mountain again. I could not help but grip my staff a little tighter in my hand. It gives me so much comfort and fills my heart with a holy love and devotion for the Lord who gave it to me.

We are walking together side by side and I was suddenly aware I had no idea where we were going or what lay ahead. I further more could not care less because when I am with Jesus I know that no matter what lies ahead in the valley below this mountain or in my life on earth I am at complete rest knowing he is ever by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home