Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Son's Revelation



            This is a vision that I had several years ago. I hope and trust it shall be a blessing.

                                                                                       Michael Plemmons

     I am walking through the mist or cloud of glory that hangs over this valley. Behind me lies the mountain of rest and before me another mountain awaits me.

    My spirit is on fire with a powerful anointing. I have been so blessed on this journey but I do not believe I have ever felt so compelled to move forward as I am today. I do not know what lies ahead I only know my spirit is hungry to walk into whatever God has in store for me. I have been made aware of my shortcomings and failures. In spite of my best efforts and all I have seen and heard I am still but dust. I long to walk on a higher level of commitment and service to Jesus.


My greatest desire is to walk with him in that supernatural awareness of Father and his kingdom. I have seen his kingdom and touched it but I long to abandon myself to it. All around me are the clouds of glory of my heavenly Father. I found myself at the foot of a large mountain and fell to my knees. I am at the very edge of the valley of revelation and this mountain is towering above me. I heard the sounds of footsteps behind me and turning I saw both Moses and Enoch.

My spirit was filled with joy upon seeing them. It has been quite some time since we were together. They both embraced me and for a brief moment we just stood looking at the mountain just in front of us. I feel drawn to it but in a different way than before. I turned and made eye-to-eye contact with Moses. His eyes as always were a reflection of power and kingdom authority coupled with the love and gentleness of being that is his nature. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looking deeply in my eyes he began to speak.

“Son you have traveled far since we last were together. Yet today we begin a new chapter in your life that will be as life changing for you as the first time you came to heaven. On that day you saw Father for the first time and on that day he said you were a prophet to the nation. My son the unveiling of that vision is even now upon you. Father’s great purpose in your life is at hand”.

Moses stopped speaking and turned and gazed up at the mountain. His eyes were filled with the glory of God. Turning his attention back to me he said “Son today you begin that holy quest that will complete that inward transformation of your heart and all the pieces of the puzzle that has been this journey up till now shall form together in a new way. The pull you are feeling inside your spirit my son is the force and power of the anointing Father has placed in your heart”.

We three sat down on the ground and Enoch continued “ Michael Father has over the past months been changing you from the inside out. You will ascend this mountain alone”. Enoch placed his hands on my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes. “Son you have no idea just what power and authority that Father has placed within you. The time has come for the kingdom power and authority to manifest itself in your life. Soon you shall walk into that ministry Father has had planned for you.

Once again it will come with a price one that is far different than the one you have endured on this heavenly quest up till now. The weakness and sickness in your body shall soon be gone and shall never return”. Enoch smiled but his eyes were ablaze with the glory of God. “ Son it is not for me to say what that price will be Father himself shall reveal that to you. I can only say my son that you will gain far more than you will lose. A new and powerful kingdom anointing shall be the mantle of your ministry my son.

You shall be a holy vessel of glory that Father shall amongst other things use you in spiritual warfare to cast down dominions and evil. Yet to walk in that anointing you must first ascend this mountain and traverse the valley on the other side. Son this is the mountain of humility. Here the Holy Spirit shall reveal to your heart that which is carnal and must be changed. The traverse up this mountain shall be hard. It is never easy to see yourself as you will see yourself here. Father’s glory shall overshadow you in a whole new way.

Yet this transformation shall complete that inward refashioning of the Holy Spirit, and once it is done the miraculous power of Fathers glory shall begin to manifest itself in your heart and the powers of hell that have fought you so savagely shall be cast down and Father shall work his great purpose in your life”.

I knew it was time to continue and we all three stood up and embraced once again. Moses said, “Michael the price you will pay will cost Satan a great deal. Father is calling you to him. On this mountain you will finish the transformation that Father has begun in you. On this mountain you will see the kingdom in all its glory and power. Father shall reveal himself to your heart and in so doing endow you with that holy fire and anointing that shall shake the world in this day and hour”.

My spirit is overwhelmed by their love and compassion. I gripped my staff in my hand and felt as I always do the presence of the one whose staff this had once been. I bid my friends goodbye and with a sigh headed toward the base of this great mountain. My heart longs for you my Father and with a steeled determination I move forward in his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home