Monday, July 2, 2012

The Coming Apostasy

Michael Plemmons

On Tuesday the 26th of June I received the vision which I am going to share here. I do not pretend to know all the ramifications of that which I saw and heard but simply as a scribe took it all down. I subsequently felt led of the Lord to share it with the readers of my blog.


How meaningless are the days and hours that form the threads of meaning in our day to day lives. Reality as it is perceived in the natural world is so fragile and fraught with the misperceptions contained in the sub conscious mind. Yet it is here beneath the veneer of life as lived in the natural world that we all come closest to connecting to that realm of existence from which we were all formed.

We all perceive far more than we know. Instinctively our hearts race a little faster in the midnight hours. Behind every dark corner lay potential hidden dangers, hanging like shadows, and made more portentous in the generated dimness of the moonlight of the night.

How much different are the emotions generated by the sunshine of the day. The scent and vivid colors of a sunset, fields of flowers, and flowing streams, fills the heart with wonder and joy. Yet like the darkness fills the heart with dread the light gives the seeking heart a visual aid of the light and glory of that which lies just beyond the perceptions of the senses, a world which can only be spiritually discerned.

Such are the ruminations of my feeble mind as I in some small way try to enumerate the complexity and wonder of the wondrous place where I find myself this day. Once more my spirit as has happened so many times before been caught up into my Father’s presence. All around me, as the last few times, I am surrounded by the incensed clouds of his glory.

Gripping my staff I began to make my way forward the only sound being the soft echo that my sandals are making on the rocky surface. I have been here now three times but whereas before I became overwhelmed and fell on my face before the Lord weeping and submitting myself to him, this time is different as I made my way silently forward.

In the distance I could see someone waiting for me. He is too far away at present his form being somewhat obscured by the wafts of smoke swirling around him. He has his back to me but even from this distance his form brings a sense of familiarity to me.

My spirit is filled with a sense of anticipation I know not what lies ahead but I am filled with joy in being counted the privilege to be here. The man waiting for me turned to greet me as I drew abreast of him. The tall distinguished figure of Enoch stood before me. He put his arms around me in a loving embrace.

It has been my joy and privilege to have spent a great deal of time with this committed child of God. Never have I ever met any other human so resolute in both his commitment and determination to follow Father God. He long ago laid down his life in his service.

“Michael my son, welcome to the realm of glory. All your life has been a time of preparation for this day and time, for your time is at hand”.

Having said this he turned and we began to walk together side by side. Looking at him his face wore an expression as if he were deep in thought. In silence we continued our journey my spirit being made more and more aware that this place is unlike any place I have ever been before.

After some little time Enoch as he has done so many times before began to both teach and open his heart to me.

“My son the days of great deception spoken of by Paul has come. Many are following and giving heed to spirits of darkness and their hearts are far from the truth. A wave of supernatural power shall soon sweep through the apostate church. These are they whom Jude spoke of. They have abandoned the ways of true righteousness and holiness.

As in my day they seek an experience and not the true God. This wave shall deceive many for their shall be many signs and wonders. Miracles of diverse kinds by the so called apostles and prophets of this move shall prepare the hearts of the people for the coming of that evil one who by the miraculous power given him by that old serpent Satan shall deceive many.

Many shall come from the four corners of the world to partake of the new wine whose source shall be hell and by whose hand many shall be condemned in this hour.”

At this point Enoch stopped and was quite overwhelmed by great emotion and his body was wracked by great sobs. I instinctively put my arms around him in a gesture of emotional support. He looked up at me with eyes filled with tears and with a voice choked with emotion he continued.

’’Michael all those thousands of years ago as I walked with Father I saw the evil in my generation grow worse and worse. I knew the day of divine judgment would come and long before Noah’s day the world began to walk in the darkness of hell. Perversions in all their evilness began to become commonplace.

As you know Michael their came a day when an evil swept through mankind of such malevolence that our loving Father regretted ever making man and except for eight souls all were lost.

That day was but a foreshadowing of that which shall come to pass in this day. Lucifer shall send a wave of darkness to prepare the world for the coming of that evil one foretold in the word. Let the word of God dwell in you richly and receive your revelation from here.

Many hearts shall fall by the wayside and even deny the Lord which bought them. Soon very soon a powerful move shall move through the apostate fallen church. It shall be accompanied by lying signs and wonders. In the beginning it will seem to be all that so many of the false prophets have proclaimed.

Millions from all over the world shall give themselves over to this powerful move. Nothing like it has ever been seen before. However it is not the Holy Spirit that shall be the source of this move but rather Apollyon that lying serpent from hell.”

Enoch stopped speaking and we both fell to our knees as in the distance I saw the seven archangels of God making their way towards us. Both Enoch and I fell on our faces before them. I somehow know this is but the beginning and much more is to follow.



                                                     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home