Monday, January 19, 2015

The Prophet's Pen 1






 
   I am a simple man who has spent his life searching the scriptures and seeking the face of Jesus for his will in my life. Thirty-five years ago I was traveling down a lonely dark highway on my way to a meeting. As was my custom in those days I spent times like that in prayer. The Spirit of the Lord flooded my care with such an intensity that I had to pull the car over to the side of the road.


 It was at this time that he spoke to my heart and told me I was called to be a prophet and that the day would come when I would experience heaven long before my death. I did not know what to make of this as I had never heard of such a thing at that time. I was a young pastor at the time and just kept it in my heart for the time being.


 Since that time he has more than opened the veil to the realms of God to me and many of the things he has shown me are beginning to happen.  This blog is an avenue for me to write and express the things he has and is showing me. Today I have posted an article in which Mikhail Gorbachev has expressed his concerns over the possible expansion of the way things are shaping up between Russia and the West. His greatest concern is the possibility of a nuclear war. The Lord showed me such a war over twenty years ago and he also showed me six years ago a vision in which I saw nuclear bombs going off in some of the major cities of Europe.


 I say these things because it is time for Christians all over the world to band together in prayer. I m not one of those doom and gloom prophets however ZI do believe that some of the events the Lord has shown me will begin to occur this year. God bless all of you.


                          Michael Plemmons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home