Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Prophets Pen




       Almost thirty years ago I began a journey a search if you will for God. I had known the Lord for many years, but he put a stirring in my heart to seek him and his kingdom. All these years later I now realize he had called me to be a prophet and to be more specific a seer prophet. Seers have dreams and visions and I began to have experiences with the Lord in the heavenlies.

            In April of 2007 I began a journey which I have been led to call a sons journey. It is my belief that the time has come to bring into the open the experiences that are chronicled here. These are visions that I had of the realms of heaven and the glory of God.

           I have been caught up into heaven numerous times and these experiences for me are quite real. In the spirit I can see the surroundings around me, feel the breeze, smell the fragrance of the air and interact with whomever the Lord brings into my path. There have been so many books written in recent years on the world of the spirit and of the reality of heaven itself. I had to ask myself why write one more.

          I believe we have entered a new day and Father God is calling out to the body of Christ and through the church, the world. The Spirit of God is opening the hearts of untold numbers of people to the realities of the world beyond and he is reaching out to the hearts of all those who would seek him to come up higher.

         The church of Jesus Christ is entering its greatest hour and our anointing is a call to seek the Father with all our hearts. In these pages I have seen many things which on the surface may bring fear to the heart. Evil shall be exposed in this final hour for what it is and the light of Father’s anointing shall vanquish the darkness.

         Those who open their hearts to the call of heaven shall in spite of the dark day’s ahead walk in the power and authority of the Lord.

         Michael Plemmons  

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home