Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Message to the Beloved

By Michael Plemmons



May 6th, 2015

  It has been several months since I have been summoned here. My heart is heavy and I am grieving for my country and all the suffering saints of God around the world. I am wearing the robes of a priest and have entered the throne room of God.  Gazing around I saw much that was familiar. The floor is made of solid glass and extends off into all directions.

  I have been called here many times before but today's assembly is somehow different. I have never seen so many angels they surround Father's throne both above and beneath it. There are also millions of people gathered here today and the atmosphere quiet and solemn. All eyes are on the Father and as I looked at him I began to tremble all over. Down in front I saw thousands of people who were separated from the rest of us. They were men women, and children of all ages.

Father was looking at them, his eyes filled with compassion and as he began to speak all of us so assembled fell on our faces before him. The glory of the Lord filled the room and I could hear the seven Spirits of God singing an anthem of praise to he who sits on the throne. Father has the capacity even as the angels to appear in the glory or not.

 When I first walked into the throne room he was sitting on the throne but now the glory of God is being manifested in our midst and no one can look at him when he expresses his divine glory. The separated thousands who are down in front are the center of his attention. I began to weep for them and the Holy Spirit came down in a pillar of fire and they were lost in view to us. Yet I could hear them worshipping the Lord our Father. This went on for some little time and my heart for some reasoned rejoiced and grieved for them.

  Then as quickly as it started it was over and the glory cloud lifted and I was able once more to rise up to my knees and I saw the Holy Spirit as a cloud of fire above Father's throne and the thousands of saints that were the purpose of our gathering here today with trembling legs stood before the throne.

   No one loves like the Father  and his heart was obviously moved by these people. Hearing a commotion to my left I turned and looking up I saw Jesus enter the throne room. The separated saints upon seeing him fell to their knees and began to worship him. He walked among them and put his arms around each and every one of them.  He spoke a few words to each and lifted each child into his arms and embraced them.

  Several angels followed him and as Jesus finished speaking to each individual they were given white robes and crowns for their heads. I am still at a loss as to who these people are but I know they have not been here long and as they wept and worshipped Jesus I fell on my face before my God and worshipped him.

  Then as quickly as it had begun I was picked up in the Spirit and found myself standing on a hilltop down below I could see hundreds of people running for their lives I could hear gunshots going off in the distance which the sound of it filled these poor souls with fear. I fell on my knees and began to intercede for them.

  Then as quickly as I was brought here I was picked up once more and found myself standing behind a great assembly of warrior angels looking at them they shone with the glory of God. Each had a sword of fire in his hand. I have never seen so many warrior angels assembled in one place like this.

  Looking beyond them I saw Jesus and his face was resolute and I began to tremble all over once more at the sight of him. He said not a word and the angels began to by groups to descend to the earth. They had in their arms both a sword of fire and robes that shone woth the glory of God.

  Kneeling and trembling I watched each group  descend to the earth. This took some time for millions of angels to disperse. After the last group had left Jesus and I were left alone and he slowly made his way over to me. As he drew closer I fell on my face before him and began to worship him. Opening my eyes I saw his sandaled feet in front of me.
 He reached down and taking my hands in his pulled me to my feet. We stood there for several moments eye to eye. A soft breeze blew through his hair and my heart was overjoyed at his presence. No one is more beautiful than Jesus. He put his hand on mine and said, "Walk with me".

Climbing a small hill I saw below me tens of thousands of demons scurrying throughout the earth. We stood there for several moments not saying a word.

    He said, "My son these are the spirits of hell attacking my beloved throughout the earth. They are the motivation for the evil that you and others have seen in the earth."

 He sighed and tears began to course down his cheeks as momentarily he could not speak. In the throne room you saw the beloved of my Father. These are those from many nations and people that have given their lives because of their great love for me."
Turning to me he said. Tell my sons and daughters throughout the nations that these days are not to be feared. The evil one has been allowed to show himself for who and what he is. He was a liar and murderer from the beginning.  Tell my children to not give into fear but to lift up their heads for the times of persecution shall soon be swallowed up in glory.
The kingdom of God is coming and tell my people to hold fast to the truths I have given them. Until that grand day when evil shall be vanquished in the kingdom of God spoken of from the beginning of time."
With these words the vision ended and I found myself back in my den. My mind cannot  comprehend all I have seen today, but I stand fast in the truth of the message that he that cannot lie has spoken to his children where ever they may be found. Hold fast beloved for out of these days the son of righteousness shall soon appear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home