Friday, May 1, 2015

The Prophets Pen

   
Michael Plemmons


   Several years ago I began to have visions of heaven and the heavenly realm. I had no idea that when they began they would continue for years. I have felt led to write a book about my experiences. I am a seer prophet which means I do have visions. I take no glory in what is contained here but give all praise to Father.



Chapter Two

 

The Rest of God

 

           Several months went by and the hunger that had been ignited in me  by the vision I had received in April filled my spirit with a desire for more. I daily presented myself before the Lord and waited on him.  I longed in my heart for more revelation and understanding.

      I was caught up in the Spirit and I found myself in a small cave, high up on a mountain. It is a small cave as caves go, about the size of a small den. Looking around the cave I can see a fire burning in the center, and looking up I see a hole in the ceiling of the cave through which the smoke is escaping. There is a stack of firewood in the corner and a cot on one wall. Outside a gentle rain is falling but the cave is warm, and the ceiling and walls exude a red glow, which warms my heart.

 

    I could not help but smile as God had been preparing me for weeks now for this.  He had instructed me to purify myself in preparation for this. This cave is alive with the presence and anointing of God. I turned and looked out the entrance of the cave, and became entranced as I silently watched the rain coming down. Looking closely I could detect no path to or from this cave, it was just a hole in the side of the mountain, with a sheer cliff dropping off below me.

 

    Down below me was a forest as far as the eye could see. My heart has been enveloped with such a sense of peace and serenity. Turning I went back to the cot and laid down. Looking up as the smoke from the fire disappeared in the hole in the ceiling above, I could feel a draft of fresh air gently caress my face. Closing my eyes I began to reflect on what was happening. I could not help but wonder what this was all about.

 

   Standing to my feet I walked over to the firewood stacked in the corner and carefully placed some on the fire. Shadows of the flames magnified many times began to dance on the far wall of the cave. Laying back down I turned my attention to the gentle rain falling outside. In my mind’s eye I could see the forest down below being gently caressed by the falling rain. I turned over on my back. The ceiling was a cheery red and my mind was soon lost deep in thought.

 

   Why was I brought here and what is the spiritual significance of this place.

Why the fire and what is the significance of the rain? Although peaceful there is a strong anointed presence of Father in this room. I was suddenly made aware that the reason I was here was to rest and wait on God. I felt in my heart the Spirit was whispering do not try to spiritualize this too much just be at peace

 

  . I know this is a mountain of God and my heart burns for a new revelation of him in my heart. . So I am quite content to wonder around my little room, put more wood on the fire, and rest on my cot looking dreamily at the red glow of the ceiling, or looking at the rain come down just outside the cave. I believe part of the reason I am here is for reflection. . I pray that the transformation that I know is beginning in my life will open up my heart and that I may be accounted worthy to receive and be whatever it is God’s will for me to be.

 

  As this vision ended I realized I had to rest in the Lord. I would never have thought that a cave could be so filled with such peace and serenity. It warmed my heart that Father would bring me to this cave and fill my heart with such peace. I shall wait on him for he knows my hearts desires.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home