Thursday, June 8, 2017

A World In Crisis


By Michael Plemmons

I should like to speak today to that frightened soul wherever you may
be found. I like you find much to fear in these days. Yet I am not surprised by what is happening in our world today. As the psalmist said I have been young and now I am old. How well do I remember those great men of God of my youth who with the fire of God in their hearts, and compassion of God on their lips warned us of these days.


I also have spent the last forty years of my life in prayer and intercession, a conversation if you will with the almighty about the darkness closing in all around us. The days I have spent my life preparing for are here and I must say my spirit grieves for the suffering so many millions of our brothers and sisters in Christ must endure. Countless millions have already given their lives for the faith around the world and as histories darkest hours approach the time has come to seek the Lord with all our hearts.


Yes the world is being prepared for tribulation. We are being prepared for departure. Close your hearts to the wickedness all around you and saints of God begin to seek the heart of God as if your very soul were hanging in the balance. Those who truly seek the heart of God shall be filled with a fresh revelation from on high. Their is one last spiritual reformation coming to our world.
One led mainly by  the young untainted with the aspirations and tainted dreams of building a ministry on their gifts and aspirations for wealth and fame. No the leader of these young firebrands shall be the Holy Spirit and thier only goal shall be to see the lost converted, the sick  and dying raised up and Jesus Christ glorified. Prepare yourselves for God shall shake his house before he shakes the world. 

  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home