Thursday, April 16, 2020

The evil Army


In the last several months I have been made aware in my time with the Lord that the time has come to begin writing the work that all the other journals in the past were preparation for. This afternoon in my spirit I was led to begin to pray and intercede for that which I had no idea to pray. After some time in intercession I was picked up in the Spirit and found myself on the side of a very tall mountain. This mountain has a ledge which affords an excellent view of the valley below. In the distance I can see an army marching into this valley. From my vantage point they look like ants but I can see they are a well trained force and they feel that they are a force of destiny waiting to perform the task they have waited a long time to do. Hearing a noise behind me I turned and saw an angel standing with a sword of fire and his fierce expression caused me to fall on my face in the dust in front of him.

I was lying prostate before him and I could not move. Hearing footsteps behind me someone walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and trembling I slowly rose to my feet. Turning around to face him I saw he was another angel.

He had a bowl in his hand and he put his hand on my shoulder and began to speak. "I have been sent by Father to rub this salve on your eyes that you might see and understand the things that are about to come, kneel before me and receive understanding for it is Fathers will for the time is short and that which was spoken of centuries ago is now beginning to come to pass." Reaching into the bowl he took the Salve and rubbed it on my eyes.

Almost at once a holy fire covered me from head to toe and I knew at once who the evil hoard below us were. They were millions and millions of demons all having recently been released from bondage and thusly they were marching to fulfill their master's bidding. Staring at them I was suddenly made aware that this was but a beginning, they have been waiting in bondage for thousands of years.  Their hour had come, theirs as well as all the other demonic hordes soon to be released.  I am feeling no fear but this much I do know, what I have seen has actually happened. My spirit was grieved as i moved over to the edge of the cliff, I watched them marching off to begin some nefarious deed.

I felt the angel put his hand on my head and say "you are called into Father's presence." I began to soar upwards higher and higher, in a moments time I found myself standing before the mountain of God.  It is rumbling at a level far more intense than I have ever seen before. The sound of the rumbling mountain was superseded by a loud trumpet blast which from past experience told me I had been summoned.  Grasping my staff I began to ascend Fathers mountain knowing  somehow that no matter what I had experienced before this climb would bring me one step closer to receiving the understanding of what my purpose in the grand scheme of things was.       

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home