Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


I have been blessed and continue to be so by being shown many things in the spirit in visions from God, Whenever I have one of these experiences my first reaction is to type it up as it is happening and make it available. The day I recieve these I post them under the heading a son's inspiration.

Michael Plemmons

The last few days have brought an awareness to my heart of just how near the return of the Lord we must be. Yet here in this cave I feel the warmth and security of the Lord. I am at present eating some bread which Ananias had prepared for us over the fire burning in the center of the cave. He is a delightful man full of love and compassion and a deep settled faith in our Lord and our king.
He is the sixth of the seven messengers that the angel told me were being sent by Father to prepare me for the climb up Father’s mountain. I have been on Father’s mountain several times in the past. This time however is different. I don’t know how as of yet but I am sure of the fact that it is.
I turned my attention back to this simple meal I have been enjoying. Ananias had prepared some flat cakes for us and we are both at present sitting side by side in silent contemplation as we consume this simple meal. I have learned so much just being here. Turning to my left I saw Ananias silently staring at me. I felt the anointing of the Holy Spirit come all over me.
At that moment we were both picked up in the Spirit and in a moment’s time I found myself looking over a broad valley. We are standing on a mountain ledge overlooking this valley. I knew at once this was not the mountain of God and neither were we in heaven any longer. Rather this is a place on the earth and yet the scene unfolding before me down below was definitely spiritual.
A thick dark cloud was covering the landscape below and yet I could hear the sounds of great activity going on beneath the cloud. Turing to my left once more I saw Ananias looking down into the valley below. His face was grave, and he wore an expression of deep settled concern.
He said, “Long ago before the scriptures had even been written Enoch was given divine revelation and understanding of these days. Holy men of God were moved of the Holy Spirit and wrote words of understanding that were recorded in the word of God. Daniel, John, Ezekiel, and so many others were used of the Lord to leave a written record as a testimony of these days.
Ananias turned his attention once more on the cloud of darkness we were seeing below. I felt as I looked down an ominous sense of foreboding filing my heart. I knew there was something dark and evil going on down below but as of yet I had received no revelation.
Ananias put his hand on my shoulder and turning once more towards him I could see his eyes alight with the glory of God. Almost at that same moment that dark cloud down below began to rise and I could feel the wind from that cloud buffeting my face even up here. I pulled my cloak more closely around me and gripped my staff as I continued to watch the scene unfolding down below.
I began to hear loud wailing and cries of anguish emanating from down below the cloud. A wave of fear clutched at my heart and almost dropped me to my knees. If I had not been holding my staff I believe I would have fallen, but grasping my staff albeit with trembling knees I somehow managed to catch myself.
At that moment the scroll which the angel had given me back when I first began my present journey began to glow inside my cloak. I could feel the radiant heat of the glory of God emanating from it. With trembling hands I reached inside my cloak and pulled it out. The scroll was glowing with a great light and my spirit began to rejoice in the light and comfort I could feel.
In spite of the dark cloud down below I no longer felt any fear and in an instinctive gesture I pulled the scroll close to my chest and was given great comfort by it. Ananias had been a silent observer of all this. He reached inside his bag that he always had with him and pulled out another scroll. It was also sealed with the signet ring of Father which I recognized at once. He handed it to me and I stood there for a moment holding both scrolls tight to my chest.
However a deep seated sense of grief came all over me and with tears streaming down my face I dropped to my knees and then fell forward onto my face. The scrolls fell from my hands and dropped to one side as I lay on the ground motionless before Ananias.
I had been feeling great fear in my heart when I saw the dark cloud down below but the first scroll at that moment had begun to glow and strengthened my resolve.
However as soon as Ananias handed me the second scroll a deep seated sense of grief came all over me and drove me to the position, face forward in the dust of this ledge, in which I find myself at present. I feel connected in some way to both of these scrolls but there purpose at least for the moment eludes me.
Ananias reached down and picked up both the scrolls and then turned and gently raised me to my feet. I stood before him with trembling knees. His expression was one of great kindness and his eyes were aglow with the glory of God. I know that he has a word for me and my spirit is filled with a great sense of anticipation at the prospect.
He said, “Michael you have known great stress in your mind and body in the last few weeks. You have not been under the influence of hell but rather your spirit has been troubled by things you have seen in the spirit world. Daniel wrote of the days coming upon the earth thousands of years ago and yet the seeing of them drove him to his knees and he was sick for sometime after.
The eyes of the human spirit filled with the glory of God sees far more than the eyes of the soul much less the inherent weaknesses of the body can understand. As Daniel in his day the magnitude of the revelation Father has planted in your spirit has had its effect on your already weakened body. The Revelation of the coming days is too much for anyone with spiritual understanding to endure.
Yet it is preciously for these days and this time to which you have been called and chosen my son. Many other sons and daughters of God are being separated unto Father in this hour. They shall stand as beacons of light in a crooked and perverse generation.
Yet the time of your final deliverance from the afflictions of body and soul has come. Michael it is Father’s will that you receive both of these scrolls at this time. You knew when you were given the first scroll that you were to put it aside that the time to open it and reveal its contents was yet for the future.
These scrolls have two distinct properties. The first is named impartation. It is Father’s will that you break the seal of both at this time and then one by one eat or consume them. The first scroll of impartation shall deposit in your spirit in seed form the gifts of God which shall carry you through all the days ahead. One of the side benefits of this scroll is going to be its effects on your body.
You have many things yet to learn my son but the gift of impartation Father is unleashing in your life this day shall carry you til the end of your days. The second scroll is titled revelation. Your body and soul shall be strengthened by the impartation of the first scroll, and your spirit shall be filled with a new awareness and understanding of that which Father is calling you to in this hour when you consume the second”.
I with trembling hands took the first scroll out of Ananias’s hand. As I looked at the scroll I realized it was far more than just a simple document. It was in some way a living thing, pulsating with the power of God. Having been instructed to do so, I broke the seal of the first scroll, and at the same time raised it to my lips and ate it.
I realized at once that although I consumed it whatever was in the scroll had in a much larger sense consumed me. I have had enough experience in the deep things of God to realize that whatever this gift of impartation is, the scope of it is far beyond my understanding at this moment. I however did almost at once feel a strengthening within my physical body.
I took the second scroll from Ananias and breaking the seal consumed it and my spirit reacted much more strongly to this scroll than it had the first. Almost at once I felt as if my spiritual awareness was stretching from within me and a holy fire was ignited in my spirit. I know this gift like the first was given to me in seed form. I now have some understanding or inner awareness of the composition and purpose of the dark cloud down below us. These are clouds of deception and they are being unleashed on an unsuspecting world. I now in some way have a much larger understanding of things then was mine just moments before.

As I stood there in quiet reflection Ananias placed his hand on my shoulder. As soon as he had done this we were picked up in the spirit once more and transported once more back to the cave.
I have been given far more than I can comprehend at this time. Yet with new revelation comes new responsibility as well. I know this had to happen for me to ascend Father’s mountain and whatever his will for my life I am his to command.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home