Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Elders Search


Four years ago I began having open visions of the kingdom of God and the realms of glory. I do not claim to be anyone special but have tried to be a humble servant of the Lord. He has called me to the prophetic office and placed upon me the anointing of the seer. All seers are prophets but not all prophets are seers.
Seers are given visions and revelations of things in this world and in the heavenly realm. I have written four prophetic journals in which I have endeavored to keep a record of all I have seen and heard. Recently I entered in this blog my account of hell as I was allowed to experience it.
I should also like to make it clear that these visions are much more intense than just seeing a few images or watching something unfold as if on a movie screen. I have the feeling and sensation of actually being there. I can smell the air and taste the fruit but most importantly meet the people. The leaders in heaven are an extraordinary group of people. Today I am reaching back a few years and giving here the account of one man’s story.
Michael Plemmons

The experience of which I am speaking began yesterday. I was then as now in my tent when Enoch came in. I was sitting at a table and he joined me. “ Michael it is time to begin that part of your training for which you are called in this hour. Son there is warfare going on in the spirit far more intense than what is being seen in the earth at this time. Son you are called to do battle for our Lord against these spiritual forces. The day will come when the battles you are about to engage in will bring you into the ministry on earth Father has for you.

Enoch was sitting across from me and his voice and manner was more animated and intense than I had seen in him before. He spoke with a deep inner conviction. His eyes reflected an earnestness of purpose and I must admit I was captivated by both his message and words. He was speaking to me of a divine purpose that God has for me and he was doing so by giving me not only the benefits of his wisdom but he was also sharing with me his own experiences in life as well.
Michael there is much about me and my life that has never been spoken of before. The word says I walked with God and then I was not for God took me. Son I am today going to speak to you of my walk with Father all those centuries ago.” At this point he leaned back as if collecting his thoughts before going on. His manner was relaxed but determined.
“ In my day the evil that was coming on the earth was already making its inroad on the earth. The hearts of men were on evil and my heart was both grieved and wounded. I had heard the words of Father that had been passed down from the beginning. Adam had fallen in the garden but he still had the memories of walking with God in the garden. I would sit around the campfire at night and listen to my father tell us the stories of grandfather Adam and his walk with God. My heart was enthralled and I would sit there breathless at the stories of Father and the love of his heart.
I knew that because of the fall that there had been a fundamental change in the hearts of all men and that because of sin in our hearts that we could no longer walk with God as grandfather Adam had. As the decades flew by the evil in men became more and more dark. So many of the practices of evil became more and more pronounced. Michael in my day the memories of walking in union with God were still fresh with all of us. Men became more and more deceived by both the evil in there own heart as well as the lies of the deceiver who had caused the fall in the first place. False religious practices were being spawned and men began to openly worship demons.
My heart was grieved as I watched one by one those whom I loved fall away from the worship of the true God and fall into the great deception that finally ended with the flood of Noah’s day.” At this point Enoch sighed and I could see the tears coursing down his cheeks and I was moved by how even thousands of years after the fact he was still so moved with such grief and sorrow. It took him a few moments to pull himself together and I in an instinctive gesture got up and walked over to him and put my arms around him. He silently wept for some time placing his head on my shoulder.

By and by he stood up and took a few steps as he gathered himself and then he turned back and looking at me said: “ Father told me how you were there for him at the fountain and what a precious moment that was for him. Thank you son for being there for me today. We sat back down this time we were sitting on throw pillows on the floor. We were facing the fire and he continued his story.

“ Michael in spite of the evil all around me I was driven by an inner conviction that there was a creator a God of infinite power, glory, and yes love and compassion. The lines between good and evil much like in your day became more and more blurred and the evil spirits took advantage of the darkness in the souls of men to both deceive and delude the world of that day. As you know son I lived for hundreds of years and as the centuries went by the truth of God and his presence were almost lost entirely. New generations came along with no respect or appreciation of the traditions of the elders. It was at that time that a small band of us began to call on the name of the lord in prayer and supplication. The spirit of deception was everywhere and the temptation to follow the leading of other intense.

I began to take long walks alone determined to find the God of my fathers. I never lost sight of the stories that had come down from Adam of how he walked with God and I was determined to find him and I was driven by an inner conviction to both worship him and in some way despite the sin in my own heart with which I had to deal to walk with him. I began to take longer and longer walks seeking his face. Right before my eyes I was seeing the knowledge of the Lord vanish. My heart was grieved and my spirit heavy but I did not give up in my determination to find my God. Michael years went by and I became the laughing stock of the wicked. I was scorned for my convictions and all I had to say to them was I knew in my heart that I must find him and if it took me the rest of my life I would never rest until I heard the voice of my God.

Michael decades went by and though I continued to search for him I had not found him. It was my practice to walk sometimes for days on end and finally I would come to a place and offer an animal sacrifice to the lord and I would sometimes spend days and weeks there seeking his face. Michael I spent Fifty years in what my idolatrous neighbors called a fancy of my own imagination. The sons of God of which I was one would gather together and lift our voices to him. We would recite the stories of Adam and his walk with God to each other and our children and watch our numbers grow smaller and smaller. We would offer sacrifices to him and I remember so many times looking at the starlit sky around our campfires and search the heavens still determined that some way some how I would find him.”

I listened to his words and my heart was broken for him. The depths of both his passion for God and the determination of his heart to find God astounded me. No wonder Moses and Elijah called him the leader of the 24 elders. Thousands of years have gone by and yet the inner conviction that drove him to find Father is still very intense and the depth of his love for God still moving all these centuries later. Enoch was relating his story with a depth of passion that seemed like all of this happened yesterday.
His eyes were filled with tears and his shoulders shook with the sobs that came from the depths of his soul. “ Michael then one day I began yet another of my walks. My wife said to me how long will you continue this quest of yours. I said I will find him for I must hear his voice for myself I will not be satisfied with the stories of others. I then began yet another trek in the wilderness. I walked for two weeks and came to a place and determined that this was where I would offer my sacrifice to God. I as I had done so many times before prepared and offered my sacrifice. My heart was as heavy as it had ever been. I implored the Lord to reveal himself to me and I wept because of the condition of mankind and how the knowledge of the Lord was being lost.

The days and hours passed by. I spent six days on my face in the dirt crying out to him. I was getting weak in my body for I was also fasting in my determination to find him. I said, Lord this is the last trip to find you that I shall ever undertake. My heart yearns for you and I will stay here on my face before you until the very life leaves this body. Lord I long for you and love you with all my heart. If you do not hear my voice with my very last breath I will be lifting my voice in praise and worship to you. Yes my lord as my body lies in death and the earth reclaims my flesh my dried out bones lying here on the ground shall still be calling out to you as a testimony of my love for you.
Then Michael it happened a cloud of glory appeared over my head and I heard that voice of Father speaking to me out of the cloud and he said I am the God of Adam and I have found your heart to be righteous before me. You have sought my face and today I shall reveal to you my heart and purposes. Michael as Moses beheld the back of God and his glory so on that day I also experienced his glory. He told me to close my eyes for no flesh could behold his glory and live and his glory passed before me. He and I began a journey together a holy quest that has ever after been the passion of my life. Michael for the rest of my days I continued to take my walks with God only now I was no longer seeking to find him but having found him he revealed to me his will and ways. There is still much more to share with you my son of my walks with God but for now take time to reflect on all that I have shared with you.”
He stood and put his arms around me and told me to rest now and left my tent. All I could think about was how profound was his story and how my spirit was moved and touched by his story. I am determined to seek my God with a new earnestness and purpose God be praised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home