Friday, June 17, 2011

Descent Into Hell Part Two


           Once more I find myself descending deeper and deeper into the dark putrid tunnels of hell. The worst part about this place is the hopelessness that being here engenders in the human heart. Looking to my left I saw the master. As it was before it is he who has brought me here. I cannot imagine how I would feel if I was here alone.


Even with the master (Jesus) beside me I am having to fight off wave after wave of indescribable fear. The air is oppressively hot and the air is filled with the smell of sulphur. Reaching out to touch the walls of this tunnel they are hot to the touch. The master brought me here once before a couple of years ago. Yet in my minds understanding I believe we have gone far deeper in this present descent into hell than we had before.

The rank putrid smell of hell is such that if I had been here without the master I am sure I would have had my stomach turned by the smell alone. The master suddenly stopped and put his hand on my shoulder. His eyes and mine met. I could feel the love and compassion he has for me. This had the desired effect of bringing peace once more to my spirit.

He said, “Son when we were here before I knew then that there were yet many things that I had yet to show you. You have come a long way in your growth and development. There were things I had to share with you then that you were not quite ready at the time to experience.

Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and my heart was moved for him. I have had the privilege of spending a great many hours with him over the last few years. Yet the greatest wonder about him that always moves me beyond all others is his compassion. The word says that God is love. At this moment in time the thought coursing through my mind is what an inadequate statement that is.

No one anywhere or at any time has the love and compassion of my lord and master. Satan is a being consumed with hate. He wishes to rule over the world for one purpose to kill and destroy. All followers of Satan are consumed with death and are driven to maim, kill, and destroy. The higher up one goes in the satanic system the more ruthless and evil the leaders are. Satan and his followers rule by fear and a ruthless commitment to instill a dictatorship by whatever means necessary over the hearts and lives of people.

How different the heart of the true God. Standing before me is a God of total love and self sacrifice. Jesus said in his earth walk that the deeds he did, and the words he spoke were not his but the Father’s in whose name he had come. Even on the cross he forgave his enemies who had placed him there. The bible says that God is love and it is that love that is the greatest spiritual force in the universe.

I am moved as always by the love and compassion that he has for others. Even in hell his great heart is moved by the suffering of others. I believe that the love of God is the source of their true divinity. It is what separates them (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) from all others. The God of hate shall be vanquished in this generation by the God of love.

“My son the time has come to show you the depths of the darkness of hell. You must see evil in its true form. There are things you are about to witness here that shall shake you to your very soul. Fear not my child for the evil ones cannot see you. I have brought you here as a witness to warn others. This unspeakable horror is what you are being called to fight, as well as all other believers in these last days.

The evil you see here shall soon be unleashed in the earth. Evil in it most vile and perverted form shall be allowed to move in the earth. Wicked beings of power and dominion that have been reserved for this time and place shall soon be unleashed upon the world. Millions shall die of starvation, plaques, and under the scourge of war.

All of this Satan has planned to bring into the world that wicked one prophesied in my word. He is even now alive and awaiting his time. Yet all this is being allowed my son by us for the world must see evil in its truest form.

Millions all over the world shall tremble in fear at the events of the coming days. Even now nature in earthquakes and violent storms are spreading across the world. This is but the beginning of the days of sorrow”.

He suddenly in an impulsive gesture reached over and took my hand in his. The love and compassion of God overwhelmed my spirit. I fell to my knees before him and began to worship him. Any fear I had been feeling in my heart could not stand up against the power and glory of the divine heart of love.

Jesus bent over and kissed me on the top of my head. He then reached down and pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me. Wave after wave of love and grace began to flood my soul. Even here in the depths of hell the love of God had sustained me once more. I buried my head on his shoulder and began to weep.

In the last few months I have been seriously ill and life has been a struggle day by day just to cope with the pain racking my body. Yet somehow as I stand here I know I am in his hands. The moment I began to weep on his shoulder he pulled me even tighter to himself in a loving embrace. With his arms wrapped around me he began to speak to me once more.

“My son, I know the pain and afflictions of body and soul with which you have suffered. Yet there has been a purpose in it all. You have through the affliction of suffering learned to lean on me for everything in your life. The pain you have suffered has prepared you for the days ahead. In the darkness that shall soon envelope the world you shall not be moved.

On the contrary yours shall be a voice of comfort and stability to millions all over the world to whom I shall send you my son. Do not be moved my child by the events that shall soon shake the world. Evil is going to be exposed for what it is in this hour. The world shall be shaken as never before. Yet the evil one yet to come shall be broken by me. Out of the ashes of the judgment of these coming days a new world shall emerge.

Satan shall not be allowed to utterly destroy the world. Although millions shall die in the coming climax of history know in my word as the great tribulation. Yet in the time unveiled from the Father’s heart the son of man shall return. I shall expose that evil prince of darkness and the false god who spawned him. Out of the ashes of the coming days a new world shall emerge. The son of man shall return with power and authority and the kingdom of God shall be established in the world.

Yet of more immediate concern I have brought you here my child to both see and hear the great evil being prepared in this day, and to see the supernatural source of the spiritual wickedness in all its forms soon to be unleashed in the world”.

Having said this he turned and began walking once more. I in my turn followed him. We soon came to the entrance to a great cavern in the center of hell. I dropped to my knees at the sight that I saw before me. Hot tears born of a love for mankind began to wail up from deep inside my heart. The revelation of evil that I saw displayed before me down below has shaken me to the very depths of my soul.

Jesus reached over and taking my hand in his said, “My son there is nothing in these days that I shall withhold from you or my other beloved servants in the world. The final apostasy of evil you see before you in this cavern has been prepared for a day and an hour. Fear not the things you shall see here but rather hold on to the truth”.

Having said this he lifted me to my feet once more and side by side we began to descend into this cavern of demonic oppression and darkness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home