Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Descent Into Hell


                 Once more I find myself in the vicinity of Father’s mountain. I am continuing my walk around the base of this place of glory and anointing. I am not alone for I am walking with him whom means more to me than life itself. The master stopped and put his arm on my left shoulder. Stopping I followed his gaze upward to the summit of Father’s mountain. It is rumbling with intensity far greater than I have ever seen before.


Jesus turned his attention back to me and I was made aware of the divinity contained within in him as he looked deeply into my eyes. I have seen the glory of the Lord in others eyes before. I have even seen the Lord himself looking at me through the eyes of another. However only God contains the divine glory that I am seeing now reflected in his eyes.

My mind wondered back over the events of the last several weeks and the terrible shape I had found myself when last I found myself here. He has taken care of me and built the strength back into my spirit and body that was needed. I feel rejuvenated in my body and spirit. I know it is time to move forward once more.

He excites many emotions within me but at this moment in time I felt the glory of his divinity radiating from his person. His eyes are full of the glory of God. I began to tremble all over and fell to my knees before him. He placed his right hand on my head. I could feel the glory of the Lord all around me.

He said, “My son Father is calling you to himself on his mountain and there are reasons why now is the time. I have many things to show you”.

Having said this he reached down and pulled me to my feet. Taking my hand in his he said nothing but I could feel a holy connection with him. This was not all for at the moment he took my hand we began to descend. Lost from view was the scene of glory that is Father’s mountain and we began to descend into the realms of darkness, a place of which I am very familiar. Jesus and I had been here once before. In fact as we count time on earth I had spent two weeks in this horrible place.

The trip had taken just a few seconds of time but I could not have found myself in a place more different in every way from the glories one may experience in heaven. Jesus was still holding my hand as I turned and looked up into his eyes. As before when I found myself here I had come here with the master. Yet even though I was with him, a great fear gripped my heart.

I put my other hand on the rock wall of the tunnel of rock in which I find myself. I knew the place so well from my last trip here. Hell had not changed. It is a place of darkness and fear. The wall that I touched was hot to the touch. The air was filled with the stench of hell. Turning my attention back to the master I could see a look of great sadness on his face.

He said, “Michael my son, the time of eternal darkness has come. Evil shall be exposed in this hour for what it is. I have brought you here to unveil to you a new higher revelation of the consequences of evil. You must write down what shall be revealed to you and share it with others”.

Sighing, his eyes filled with tears. I could feel in some small measure the intensity of the grief he was feeling inside. I in an instinctive gesture put my free hand on his arm in a feeble attempt on my part to show some small measure emotional support. I have learned many things in the times I have been privileged to spend with Jesus in the past. One may ask he is the eternal God what could we possibly give to him. Yet he though God responds to the love given by any one of his children. A warm smile crossed his face and he beckoned me to sit down and we both sat down with our backs resting against the wall of this tunnel.

In my last trip here I had seen that hell was a maze of dark repressive tunnels. If I had been here without the master I cannot imagine the horrors I should have experienced. Even sitting here with him it was all I could do not to give in to the fear and torment that just the atmosphere of this place engenders.

I could hear the wails of torment of people that I knew to be close by. It was a torment or at least the sound of it was beyond anything I had experienced in my previous trip here.

I turned and looked at the master sitting on the floor beside me. He was staring straight ahead and the look in his eyes was one that seemed to outwardly anyway show him to be deep in concentration. This state lasted but a moment before he once more turned his attention back to me.

“Michael my son you must write down the things you see and hear here. The world has ceased to believe in this place of darkness and damnation. I am sending you to be a witness of that which I shall show you here”.

His voice was measured and controlled. I know he has brought me here for reasons yet unknown to me.

“You were shown the torments of hell when we last came here my son. There are however even more places than you could ever conceive in your heart my son that the world must be shown.”

  He had tears in his eyes as our eyes met.

  The lost choose to come here for each lost soul that finds there way here are guilty of many things but ultimately it is their own greed, lust, and selfishness that bring them here. The lost are concerned in life with themselves. Life is an odyssey of self aggrandizement. Some are filled with a passion or lust that can take many different forms. They worship the god of pleasure in all its forms. Others are driven by a desire to exercise power and authority over others. The more intense this obsession is the darker its outworking in the human heart becomes.

  The lust for power brings with it a desire to manipulate and control others. The ultimate examples of this can be seen in the wars of conquest nations have exerted over other nations.

  My son eternal death has a destiny. Those who chose to walk in darkness are consumed with a desire, to the exclusion of all else, to be the masters of their own fate. The death and darkness by which they live their lives brings them here when their time on earth is over.

  On the other hand my son those who surrender their lives to me and choose to follow me with all their hearts become people minded. They spend their lives in the self sacrifice of putting others before themselves”.

  Jesus stood to his feet and I also stood with him. He started to walk and I fell in step with him. I can hear the wails of torment getting louder and louder and I have to constantly remind myself that I am here with Jesus. I cannot help but wonder what awaits us in the large cavern just ahead.



  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home