Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Son's Inspiration



         I find myself this day in heavenly places. Surrounding me are legions of holy warrior angels each kneeling before my Lord and master Jesus Christ! They are glowing with the anointing and fire of God. They are one and all kneeling before him with their swords of fire upraised in a holy salute. Turning around I could see angels stretching out as far as the eye could see. They seemed to stretch out almost into infinity.


I know in my spirit there are millions and millions of angels assembled here and I feel in my heart of hearts I have been brought here to be a witness of what is about to happen. Feeling a hand from behind me touch my shoulder I turned and found myself looking in the eyes of the master. I have never known anyone as kind and loving, patient and gentle, as Jesus. Yet today his eyes are also aglow with the fire of the divine.

All my strength left me and I fell on my face before him. I lay at his feet and with my face pressed down into the ground I began to worship him. He reached over and placed his hand on my head. I could feel strength and renewed vigor filling my spirit. Yet at the same time I was feeling his strength enter my spirit, Jesus began to glow and we were surrounded by an intense light that encapsulated both of us but whose source was coming directly from him.

We began to soar upwards and in a few seconds time I found myself standing with the master before the mountain of God once more. The very ground before the mountain was shaking with the glory of God. Turning to my left I saw the master was standing beside me. The ground was shaking under the glory of God. I have never experienced anything like this before.

A strong wind was blowing all around us and I could see it blowing through Jesus hair. Looking up I could see the top of the mountain of God enveloped in fire and a cloud of smoke. My knees began to shake and if Jesus had not at that moment reached over and steadied me I would have fallen to the ground. I have never been so close to the glory of God as I am at this moment.

Jesus turned me to him and we were standing there face to face. The glory of the Lord was radiating from him. Tears formed in his eyes and began to course down his cheeks.

He said, “Michael my son you have suffered great afflictions of body and soul. Even now your body is in pain yet you have never wavered in your commitment to us. The day that you have been reaching for has come. You have traversed the path we set before you without complaint even though you have suffered persecution and pain.

Yet the time is at hand and you are finally ready my son to ascend into the cloud of Father’s glory. We started this son’s journey almost four years ago as you count time and I gave you a word then that when the time was right Father was going to call you unto himself”.

Jesus stopped and wrapped his arms around me. I placed my head on his shoulder but my spirit is lit up with the glory of God.

Jesus said, “I told you then son that when the time was right you would know and I would know. That day has come”.

Having said this to me Jesus simply vanished and I was left alone standing before Father’s mountain. I fell on my knees and raised my arms in submission to the lord.

“Father I submit myself such as I am to you this day once more. I am the least worthy of all your servants to be called here and to stand before your holy mountain. I am weak and sick in body my lord yet I submit to you this day do with me what you will”.

At that moment the air was rent with a loud trumpet blast that I knew from past experience meant Father was calling to someone to come to him. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I on bended knee worshiped my Lord and my God.

From out of nowhere an angel appeared. He was an angel I recognized. I have had the privilege many times in the past to see him and as all the other times Michael the archangel’s appearance caused me to fall on my face.

The glory of the Lord is so strong here and that anointing is growing by the minute. Michael walked over to where I am lying prostrate on the ground.

“He said rise servant of the most high for I have been charged by Father to bring you into his presence. For the day of his unveiling to you the revelation of his person on his holy mountain has come. You have on your person a scroll that was given to you months ago and had the wisdom to put aside. Now the time has come to open the scroll for your day has come”.

Somehow Michael’s words strengthened me and I was able to stand once more. Michael was standing about ten feet away from me with his sword drawn. I reached inside my cloak and pulled out the scroll. It was sealed with the seal of Father’s own ring. I looked over at Michael and he was just standing there looking at me with a fierce determined look on his face.

I turned my attention once more to the scroll I was holding and with trembling hands I broke the seal and opened the scroll. There was no written message inside the scroll. On the contrary a great force of light and fire entered my spirit when I opened the scroll. Looking up I saw a pillar of fire descending from the top of Father’s mountain and descend down to where I was standing.

The pillar of fire descended until It was only a few feet above my head. The scroll which I opened, the contents of that scroll, have somehow bonded with my spirit and I have been changed on the inside. I have been privileged many times to come face to face with the pillar of the Holy Spirit, but the internal change of which I spoke has changed me and I am seeing and sensing him in an entirely new way than before.

I said Spirit of God take me as I am. I am not worthy that you should come to me for I am a man of faults and failures as any other man, but I long to walk in the glory of my Father’s presence take me as I am I pray for I offer myself this day as a living sacrifice to you”.

Having said this he in a moment’s time enveloped me in the pillar of fire in which he chose to reveal himself at this time and picked me up and carried me to the top of Father’s mountain.

He set me down and I could see the glory cloud of Father’s anointing just a few yards in front of me. The entire top of the mountain was shaking violently and there were flashes of light and thunder. I heard footsteps behind me and soon a figure was standing beside me. Turning I realized it was the master.

He said, “Michael you and I are one and through my death, burial, and resurrection you have been birthed into the family of God. Realize my son that without me you can do nothing. He then reached over and took me by the hand and we began walking over to the glory cloud surrounding Father on his mountain.

Jesus turned his head and our eyes met. A slight smile crossed his face. He and I stopped just a couple of feet from the cloud of glory. I closed my eyes and I could still see flashes of light reaching out to me from inside the cloud.

Jesus said, “Fear not my son the day of revelation has come”.

He then squeezed my hand once more and side by side we entered the cloud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home