Monday, July 4, 2011

A Son's Inspiration

                                              
     All around me is the light and glory of God. Jesus and I walked into this cloud of Father’s glory four days ago. I have passed into a new realm of being and understanding. This place resonates with the love and compassion of the almighty. I somehow have passed from one realm of existence into another that is quite different than any I have ever experienced before.


Never in my life have I felt so safe and secure. Jesus and I and I had walked into the cloud together but the moment we passed over the threshold the visible manifested presence of Jesus was gone. I know he is still with me for my spirit still discerns his presence. I am caught up in a new awareness of Father. He is all around me the very air in this place is alive with his glory.

A lifetime of searching and pain was the price for finding myself here but it was all worth it. The swirling misted smoke of the most high surrounds me. I have been walking for days now. I can see no landmarks or discernable recognizable features about this place. All around is the holy fire of the Lord God.

In the distance I can see a structure rising up out of the swirling clouds of glory. I began to make my way towards it. The closer I get the brighter the light of glory which I can see emanating from inside it. Out front as I get closer I can make a the forms of angels standing guard at the front of this place.

Having made my way to the front of this structure I could discern that this building was unlike anything I have ever encountered before. The angels with their flaming swords stand guard around the entrance of this holy place. Their eyes are a flame of fire and the fierceness of their expressions can only be matched by the glory of the Lord emanating from this place.

Once more I fell to my knees and began to call on the Lord my God.

Holy Father never in my life have I experience anything like this holy structure standing before me. I wait on you my lord and my God. You in your divine wisdom have brought me here at this time and place. I stand ready to lay down my life my Lord. I know not what lays before here my lord yet even now the glory of your holy being is reaching out to me”.

Having said this I fell on my face weeping and waiting. From childhood it has been my greatest desire to know him and experience him as he is. A great love and and spiritual hunger began to fill my spirit. The clouds of father’s glory that have surrounded me ever since I walked into this cloud began to swirl all around me.

They also have begun to glow with a great light and I began to shake and tremble in his presence. The light of this place has begun to flow all around my spirit and to flow through it. The brighter and more intense the light has become the greater my sense of connection and understanding to this place becomes.

Images of a new understanding are flooding my spirit. A new realization and understanding is opening my spiritual eyes to a new awareness. Here I in him can see beyond the feelings and emotions of the human heart. All of my emotions have been washed and purified in a moment’s time.

This is a place of eternal values and eternal understanding and awareness. In some small way Father is allowing me a glimpse of how he views existence. I could never remotely come to a complete understanding of who and what he is. Yet I know that as much as it is possible for human beings to come to some kind of awareness of the person and glory of Father, he is allowing my spirit to connect to him.

He exists outside of time and space. His wisdom comes from beyond the physical universe. What I am seeing in the spirit at this moment is too much for me to fathom. This place in which I find myself is beyond heaven itself. Heaven like the earth and the natural universe were created by him. Heaven is a place of glory far beyond the life as we know it in the world of mankind.

Yet this place is as far above heaven in glory as heaven is above the earth. I sense many things about him. This place is a place of purity and holiness. It is a place of unequaled wisdom, revelation, and love. A holy spasm of joy has seized my heart. In the world around us I can see the dark days of tribulation as foretold in the word of God beginning to form in frightening detail over the horizon.

Mankind is headed for the darkest days in human history. I mention this now because in this holy place the fear and awareness of these things are causing me no fear here.

I somehow raised myself up on my knees. To my astonishment the legion of angels had formed a circle around me. Looking up I saw the head angel of this force looking down at me. Standing to my feet I looked him in the eyes and this sent a wave of glory all through my spirit.

He said, “Son of the most high we have been charged by Father to guard and protect you from the onslaughts of hell. Satan is well aware of your presence here and has sent his warring angels of darkness to wound and afflict you. That which you have suffered in this past week is but one example of the evil ones attack.

He knows he cannot withstand the anointing Father is bringing into your life. He cannot send his evil hordes into this place for this is beyond his ability to perform. He passed me a letter glowing with the anointing of God. It was a royal decree from Father assigning these angels to walk with me where ever I go.

I was somewhat confused and as I looked up at him and passed the letter back to him he seeing my confusion which must have been written all over my face continued.

“Michael we are not only assigned to you here but we shall follow you all the rest of the days of your life. Father has decreed that the evil attacks of the spirit of death and sickness shall no longer be allowed to attack your body as they have done before. We shall be with you not only here but in the earth as well”.

It was at that moment that the ground began to shake and the light coming out of the holy structure which stands before us began to shine with the light of a thousand suns.

A voice began to speak from out of the light. I fell on my face once more and covered my head with my cloak. I also noted the angels surrounding me had done the same thing. The words coming from this voice seemed to be coming from everywhere.

“I am the Lord God almighty. By my will the worlds and universe came into existence. I am the lord of all that exists. There are no Gods before me. There is a great evil being released in the world of men in this hour my son and I have brought you here that I might show you that which is yet to come. Come to me. Walk into the light and I shall reveal my heart and kingdom understanding to you for the time is at hand”.

I had not the strength to get up off the ground but it did not matter. A strong wind began to blow all around me and my spirit was lifted up off the ground and carried into the holy structure that was standing just in front of me. As I passed the threshold of this building I was engulfed in the brightest light I have ever experienced. I know in some way that this cloud in which I have entered has been my destiny even before I was born. May God be praised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home