Monday, August 1, 2011

The Day of Deception



     I find myself on a wide plain much like the American heartland. It is flatland and I can see for miles in every direction. All at once I heard the ground begin to rumble and fissures began to appear in the ground about a mile or so in front of me. A great chasm appeared in the earth.


I heard the sound of buzzing wings much like an insect would make and all at once billions of winged demons began to fly out of the center of the earth. They were small no more than two or three inches long. They flew out of the pit and scattered in all directions. Their expressions were one of great fury and rage. They completely covered the landscape upon which I was standing

As I stood there wondering what all this meant I was picked up in the Spirit and found myself standing on a high mountain and I from this vantage point could see them spreading far and wide. I knew they were on a mission to cover the earth. My mind is and was alarmed at the sight of them.

Then I heard a voice behind me saying, “Son I will give you wisdom and understanding.”

I turned and saw the master his expression was one of anger and determination.

“Son these are demons from the pit that have been reserved for a day and an hour to be released and that day has come. You must warn my people for this is the hour of deception spoken of in my word.”

He put his hands on my shoulders and as he looked in my eyes I don’t think I have ever seen the Lord quite like I saw him now.

“ These spirits shall sow lust and all sorts of perversion as has never been seen before. They are also agents of spiritual deception and they shall deceive those who are not grounded in the truth of my word. They shall perform lying signs and wonders in my name and shall deceive many. Many in my house are listening to their voices even now. Theirs is a message of spiritual seduction and only those who are hearing my voice and who tremble at my word shall with stand them. As for you my son remain a vessel that lives out of my kingdom and you shall not be deceived. But those who value experience over all else shall be deceived.”

I said Lord how will I know them?

Jesus looked in my eyes lovingly and said, “As I have already told you do not get caught up in the movements. Did not my word say that in the end times they would say that they would proclaim that Christ is here or there?

Son you have my written word it shall stand the test of time for all eternity. Rightly divide it stand on the principles that it espouses. Only the holy shall see God this is a principle that the deceived have forgotten. Tremble in my presence and allow the Holy Spirit to transform your hearts into son and daughters of righteousness.

Only the pure in heart shall be immune to them. The same demons that spread their poison with lying signs and wonders shall also bring in all manner of perversion and corruption. There are no short cuts. You must daily submit to my Spirit and allow me to prune and make of you vessels of righteousness. For the holy ones of fire, the sons of God shall also stand in this hour and by my word and authority do exploits in this hour.

For now just be vigilant. Spend time on your face before me daily as vessels that know that anyone can be deceived in this hour. Spend time in prayer and in my word before me as if your very souls are hanging in the balance for only the consecrated shall see them for who they are.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home