Tuesday, July 19, 2011

That Holy Day



       “Son I would share with you my heart.”


  Having said these words Jesus looked deep in my eyes and I could tell that what he was speaking of was both very deeply felt and an intense memory. We are sitting in the great hall of the castle of Joy. Having said this I heard the great door of the hall open and turning my head saw Father enter the hall and he came over to the large table Jesus and I were sitting at. I fell to my knees before him. I love Father for so many personal reasons. He has been there for me in my darkest moments and deepest trials. He is not only my God but I love him as a Father as well.

  Father raised me to my feet and put his arms around me and held me in a loving warm embrace for a long moment. I never feel so loved and so safe and secure as when in Father’s presence.

  After a long moment of just loving one another in a silent embrace he said, “Son sit down for we must share with you today that most holy of events of all time and I would also as my son has said share with you my heart”.

I sat down at the table and both Father and Jesus sat down side by side directly across from me. My spirit is filled with a great sense of anticipation of what they were going to share with me today.

  Father said, “Michael no one could love and adore a son any more than I do my beloved son. I remember so clearly the day he was born incarnated in human flesh in the earth. It was a moment of both joy and pain for I knew that his birth signaled the end of Satan’s oppression in the earth. All of heaven at that moment broke out in a spontaneous celebration for the work of redemption had at that moment taken its first step. God had been born in human flesh and we were through that event forever united with mankind because of the willingness of my Son to come into the world and stand in your place.”

  I cannot begin to describe the emotion and power that filled the room as Father spoke. His voice was filled with a depth of feeling that is hard to describe. Jesus was sitting as I was silently listening but the bond he and Father share in speaking of this subject was very real, and I for myself could not believe the great honor being shared with me that they were sharing this with me.

  “Yet Michael my heart was also tinged with sorrow for I knew what he would suffer and endure. I knew the price he would pay on your behalf. I watched him grow and develop into a young man. My heart was moved as he by his words and deeds showed the great love we had for all mankind. He healed the sick, spoke words of life. He shared with a lost and hurting world the love of my heart and the eternal purposes of God that was shared with one and all freely by him. He was a source of inspiration and deliverance such as the world had never seen before. His voice was lifted in words of healing and consolation as one by one the multitudes came from far and near to be forever changed by him.”

  Father sighed and tears formed in his eyes. He for a long moment just bowed his head as if collecting his thoughts.

  “Yet Michael we both knew that the earthly ministry in which he walked would culminate in a divine sacrifice that would rend both our hearts, and yet was the only way that our family could be redeemed from the sin and darkness living inside them. We both loved you our children with a love that even now only he and I and the Holy Spirit will ever really comprehend.”

  At this point Father ceased speaking and Jesus said, “They were like children. Those who came to hear my words had so little understanding of us and our ways. Yes we all were involved in the work that I accomplished. My Father was ever by my side. Nothing was said or ever done by me that he was not the source and I was the vessel through whom he worked out his great purposes. The Holy Spirit brought them to me and by his work they were moved by my words and delivered from sickness and the oppression of hell.

  Yet there came a time when Father and I knew that the time of the eternal sacrifice had come. The disciples and I began to make our way to Jerusalem and I knew that my day of eternal sacrifice the very reason I had been born was at hand. Every step I took brought me one step closer and my heart was heavy and the weight of the cross that I was facing tore at my heart. Yet step by step my Father was ever with me and strengthened me with that eternal resolve to finish the work of redemption that he had given me to do.”

  Father at this moment in a gesture of love and affection reached out his hand and took his son’s hand in his.

  “Michael he said, my son was the God man and this was done through his incarnate birth. What many do not realize was that he and I shared also an eternal spiritual union that had been ours always from eternity past. He and I shared this still in his earth walk. As he made his way to Jerusalem where we both knew what he must do I was connected to all of it by my connection to my son. We both suffered the agony of the moment and both our hearts were moved by a divine purpose that we must do what we must do. When they took him away to die in your stead I was not only a mere observer but through my divine connection with my son I suffered as he suffered. Son you have both seen and experienced the holy connection that we have with you as a son. Yet also understand that we walk in a connection with each other far beyond what you can ever know”.

  Father began to weep and his heart was torn with grief. His voice as he was speaking these words was tinged with the memories of the pain of the times he was describing.

  “Michael they beat him. I felt every lash my heart was broken and yet I knew we must finish the work we had begun.”

  At this point Jesus said, Yes all during my trial and the beating I suffered it was the connection I had with my Father that sustained me. His love was a reservoir of strength from which I drew. My body grew weaker and weaker they beat me until I was nearly dead. If they had not crucified me I would have died from the beatings they had already given me.

  Father and I walked up Golgotha’s hill together. I could feel the pain and sorrow he was feeling on my behalf. His love for me was flowing into my spirit each step of the way.”

  Jesus stopped speaking at this point and I do not believe I have ever experienced in my life such a holy moment as I was feeling at this time.

  Father said, “ They laid my beloved down on the ground on the cross and they began to drive the nails into his hands and feet. They did this to my son. He and I who had been together always sharing our hearts one with the other. With every downward stroke of the hammer it tore a hole in my heart. I felt the nails tear his flesh. I felt the searing pain that shot down his arms and legs. As they dropped the cross into the ground it was my heart that was torn. Michael I had by this time come down off my throne and fallen to the floor of the throne room.

  Yes my son was suffering but the grief and sorrow of my heart as I endured with him the sacrifice of the cross was almost more than I could endure. I felt his life slowly and surely leaving him. My agony was in its own way as painful for me as what he was enduring for you. Yet I knew before this sacrifice was done we would both share an even greater test. Hour after hour my heart grieved for him.

  I longed to hold him and comfort him. Yet I knew we must finish this till the end. I poured my love and devotion into his heart. I shared with him not only my love but also my pain and sorrow for what he was going through. He was the perfect lamb sacrificed for the sins of the whole world. How could I not accept his sacrifice he had always been the love of my heart. His love and devotion to me had never been in question. The nobility of his character and the depth of both his love for me and for you matched my own.”

  Father at this moment embraced his son and both silently wept in each other’s arms. This went on for some little time. I was also weeping and my heart torn by what both of them had suffered so that little insignificant I could be redeemed. Without their sacrifice I would not even be here to record all this that they were sharing with me. I fell on my face before them and began to worship them. I knew in my heart that there was more of this that they were going to share with me but that it was ending for today. How precious how wonderful is our God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home