Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Vineyard Of Joy


     It has been my privilage to have been given many heavenly experiences. I reached back in my journals to present today's entry.
      Be Blessed,
          Michael Plemmons

   In the day-to-day living of our lives so many things can occur which either can cause joy or distress. That is what makes heaven such a wondrous place. I have spent the last two weeks simply basking in the joy of my Lord. I have spent a great deal of time with Jesus, and although there have been many discussions, they have all just been a time of sharing back and forth each of us just enjoying the others company. When we are with Jesus sometimes it is just for the sake of being together not for any earth shattering revelation.


Yet there has been a purpose for it all. The more time I spend with him the more I realize just how much he means to me. This place I have been in resembles in some ways a small villa. I have a small place if I were on earth I would think of it as like a bungalow. I also have not been alone here. My friend Moses is also here along with several others. We have each been enjoying our time with Jesus. Rest eternal rest and repose in God is the purpose and atmosphere of this place. My spirit has both rejoiced and gained rest in my time here.

There is a beautiful garden right in the center of this place and Moses and I are at this moment sitting under the shade of this beautiful fruit tree. A cool breeze is blowing through the garden bringing with it the sweet smell and aroma of the flowers and fruit trees of this garden. Moses is sitting right beside me and he reached up and picked two pieces of fruit off the tree we are sitting under and with a twinkle in his eye passed one to me.

I have known Moses for a little over a year now as we count time on earth. I have gone from being in awe of his anointing, to thinking of him, as my mentor to now he seems like family to me. I am very relaxed with him and just enjoy being with him. I haven’t seen much of him in the last few months and it has been such a joy being here with him. This fruit is incredible just like everything else here. Ones senses are definitely more acute here. Such simple things mean so much here like sitting under a tree with a close friend like Moses.

We presently both got to our feet and began to walk through the garden. My mind and heart are at such perfect peace. As we walked along Moses began to speak. “Michael heaven is not always a place of great spiritual intensity and fervor. It is so very important to as you have done here to learn to rest in God. This villa and garden is called favor for here Father has established a place where those who have fought the good fight to get here can rest and refresh there spirits.”

He stopped and put his arm on my shoulder and looked in my eyes with love and compassion.

“Michael do not see yourself as after the flesh or think this is how I or any one here sees you. In the flesh you will always fall short, as did we all when we lived out our lives. Rather learn to see yourself after the Spirit and live out of that inward revelation of God as he day by day reveals himself to you. Son after having so many deep spiritual times with you of such intensity it is a great joy to just be able to spend time in fellowship.”

With this he turned and began walking again. By and by we came to the end of the garden and began to ascend a small hill. The moment my foot touched the hill my heart began to almost swoon with joy. Moses looked at me and smiled

 “Son this entire place is the place of God’s favor for the redeemed. This hill is on the verge of the vineyard of joy that awaits us on the other side of it. Yet the vineyard like the garden are all part of this place of favor set here by Father so long ago.”

Moses and I reached the top of the hill and I looked down on the most beautiful well cared for vineyard I had ever seen. Angels could be seen busily attending to the vines and at just the sight of it my heart was filled to overflowing.

Moses put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Come Michael let us descend into the vineyard that our Father has so thoughtfully provided for us and all others whom he calls here.”

With that word we walked down the hill into the vineyard. The grapes were magnificent each one of them a study in absolute perfection. We walked for a little ways until we came to this beautiful castle right in the center of the vineyard. It almost took my breath away to look upon it. It looked very old yet fresh and new.

“Moses had a look of joy and anticipation on his face and said. “This is a place of rest and renewal for all who would come here. The word says that the joy of the Lord is our strength and this is a castle of joy come Michael let us be going”

We walked to the entrance where an angel opened the heavy door for us and allowed us entrance. All around me I saw saints of God each filled with such joy and love. What wonderful fellowship. We went to a table and sat down and an angel brought us a pitcher of wine and two goblets.

Moses dutifully poured us each a glass and said, “This is the wine of joy and gladness made from the grapes of the vineyard we passed through as we came to this place.”

I raised the goblet to my lips and took a deep drink. Never had I in my entire life ever tasted something so rich and sweet. My spirit began to be flooded with joy and tears of love for my God welled up in my eyes. I saw that Moses was moved much as I was.

“Michael we shall be spending some time here and both I and many others will be sharing with you the wisdom God has given them but for now just revel in the joy of our God.”

I took another deep drink and leaned back in my chair my heart racing and my spirit intoxicated on the power, love, and joy that this place was bringing to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home