Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Light Of His Glory



         Once more I have been caught up in the Spirit and find myself on top of the mountain of God. In this large cave are several elders that it has been my privilege to get to know in the last few years. I can feel the calling of the Spirit tugging at my heart as I stand here surrounded by these powerful men of God.


Almost as if he were speaking for the group here assembled Enoch stepped forward and took me by the arm. He took his other arm and wrapped it around my shoulders as he slowly turned me until I stood face to face with him. His eyes as always twinkle with the wisdom and glory of God.

He said, “Michael my son it has been a hard journey for you to this time and place. The evil one has sought to sift you as wheat, but the Father who has called you to himself is calling you once more. We here assembled have been aware of the suffering and pain you have endured in recent days. We were brought here not only to encourage you my son, but to also pray and intercede for you during this time.

Yet here my voice and take into your heart wisdom that shall keep you in the days ahead. We here assembled have had the privilege of speaking words of wisdom that Father had placed In our hearts to give you. Yet there is one truth I would share with you my son this day, and all others whom Father has ordained, who shall walk in his anointing in these last days.”

Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and I could sense the emotion and compassion of this great servant of God.

“Michael our days are over. There is much we can do working out Father’s purposes as we see that grand day approaching. We can and will continue to pray and intercede for you my son. The days ahead shall be challenging but Father shall fulfill his purpose in your life, as he has with all of us. Paul had his thorn in the flesh which was not some weakness or sin in his life, but the messenger of Satan who buffeted him wherever he went. It was this messenger who drove the crowds to stone him, rose up the storm to kill him at sea, and even possessed the serpent that leaped from the fire wood and bit him. Yet Father protected him and he was allowed to finish his course.

The evil one has been attacking your flesh and body with severe illness over these last several years. During these days from time to time, the Lord through his servants has delivered to you several words of healing. Father has also used them to pray for you for strength and healing. You have several times for a short period of time walked in a shadow of the healing Father is bringing to you my son.

Yet the battle was renewed time and time again and you have felt yourself assailed from without in your body by the assaults of the principalities of sickness and death. Father was testing you. He let you walk in the healing for a short while, and then the battle would be renewed. There were reasons for this my son. He wanted to see if you would hold on to the promise of healing he had demonstrated to you time and time again, or when the battle was renewed and the afflictions returned fall into doubt and unbelief.

You have endured my son having learned the wisdom to deal with that days suffering ,and never doubting the promises Father had made to you. Do not concern yourself with the pain and suffering of these recent days, but rather with the resolute purpose Moses and I saw in your heart from the beginning. Take hold of that calling Father has brought into your life. We here assembled have taken you as far as we can.

Each mans time is ordained of the Holy Spirit. You must walk this out my son by the power and authority of the Lord of Hosts. He is calling you to himself even now and the questions you have had shall all be answered”.

All at once the ground of the cave began to shake with the glory of God and we all fell on our faces before him. I was picked up by the Holy Spirit and carried from the cave up into the glory cloud of God.

I am wrapped up in what appears to me to be a cocoon of light. Faster and faster we are moving climbing ever higher into the glory cloud of God. In the spirit you are aware of things by the intuition of the human spirit. I know that in just a few seconds of time we have traveled beyond the realm of heaven itself the acceleration or speed with which we have been traveling began to slow.

Then we stopped altogether and the cocoon of light opened and I found myself standing before the most powerful wall of light I have ever seen. I fell on my face and covered my head with my cloak while grasping my staff with the other. A voice began to speak to me from out of wall of light set before me.

“I am the Lord God Almighty. By me the worlds came into existence. I have brought you here my son to the outer realm of my glory. No man except the son has eve penetrated beyond the wall of light you see before you. Yet it has been my plan my child to allow my glory to pass before you. I have many things to share with you my child for the day of shaking has come for the world of men”.

I have never felt so close to the very heart beat of my heavenly Father than I do right now. I instinctively squeezed my eyes closed even tighter than I already had. I began to feel the light that was just in front of me begun to move all around me and encircle me.

I cannot look upon him but as the light encircled me I am being affected by the light and glory of his power and majestic being. I feel like a tiny thing lost in the vast sea of God surrounding me. Yet I have no fear. How powerful is the Lord our God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home