Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Son's Inspiriation The Elders Part One


       I have entered an entirely new world or so it seems to me. All around me is the glorified presence of Father. My spirit is at perfect peace and rest. My heart is stirred and I know in some way that I do not as yet understand but this place represents the culmination of a long search. So many years together he and I have traveled together. As a small child my heart was stirred by the presence of my Father.


I may have been too young to understand but from the very beginning I always knew his voice. I have been to the mountain of God many times now over the years but I have never found myself in a place such as this. The anointed clouds of his glory are all around me.

I am at present walking and waiting. The clouds of glory are so thick that the topography of this place eludes me. I do not know how but I just know I am to continue walking. In the distance I can hear a lapping sound. It almost sounds like the sounds of water gently hitting shore. The clouds of smoke are starting to part somewhat and I can see a clearing up ahead.

As I made my way over to it my spirit began to rejoice. In the natural the last two weeks have been extremely hard for me. I do not wish to belabor the point but I have had to deal with the symptoms of some very severe illnesses for several years now. I do not wish to belabor the point but severe pain and I have come to be constant companions.

My thoughts were interrupted by a stirring I hear just ahead. The properties of the smoke that is all around me have the effect on the eyes of a bank of fog on earth. I can only see a few feet in either direction but I can see clearly within the confines of those few feet. I stopped for the stirring I heard was the sound of feet walking my way. Grasping my staff in my right hand I waited with breathless anticipation.

I can barely make out the shapes of two figures making their way towards me from out of the clouds of anointing that surround us. Then my heart leaped for joy when I was able to distinguish who they were. I began to walk towards them and out of the great respect I hold for both of them I dropped to my knees in front of them.

Soon they were standing right in front of me and loving hands pulled me to my feet. Moses and Enoch in their turns gave me a holy kiss and a heartfelt hug. I could not be more delighted to see anyone than these spiritual fathers of mine.

Moses with tears in his eyes said, “Michael my son it is with a heart full that I with great joy greet you today in our Lord’s holy name”.

He then once more embraced me and the pent up emotions of all the suffering I have endured over the past several years just came all over me and I laid my head on his shoulder and wept. Enoch put his arm on my shoulder as a loving act of emotional support. After some little time I felt the weight I had been carrying around in my heart dissipate. They just seemed to vanish in the clouds that surround us.

Having exchanged hugs and receiving the emotional strength that these two beloved elders of the Lord had given me we turned and began walking. I am walking in the middle with Enoch on my left and Moses on my right. I first met these giants of the faith almost four years ago as we count time on earth. Father has used them both to impart to me wisdom that they have garnered not only in their walks on earth during their lifetimes, but also the wisdom they have gained in their times here after the end of their earthly lives.

The word of God states that we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses. How little I understood the import of those words. Those saints of God who have preceded us are very actively involved in the lives of those of us still making our way in the natural world. They pray and intercede for us. They are not living sedate tranquil lives in heaven. On the contrary those who sold their lives to God when they were living continue to do so in their heavenly lives right to the present day.

None in their natural lives and none in heaven have ever been more devoted to Father than these two. I am amazed that men of such caliber would take the time to impart to me their combined wisdom. They have taught me so much over the last four years much of it by the personal examples they continue to set.

IN the distance I can make out the distinctive opening to a rather large cave and we set our course towards it. Upon entering it I was surprised to see that a small group of believers were standing there to greet us. We made our way over to them and embraced them one by one in their turns.

Abraham as warm and jovial as ever and a favorite of mine not just for his wisdom but for the gregarious warmth that his personality exudes put his arms around me in a loving embrace.

He said, “It is good to see you my son. You have fought the battle through much toil and suffering and the time has come to move into that ministry Father has for you. Next Daniel stepped forward and as always I am moved by the wisdom of his mind which is only equaled by the warmth of his heart. He is a man of quiet dignity and great wisdom.

“My son the hour is late, and long prophesied events are beginning to take their course as spoken in the word. We have gathered here to impart understanding that will help you stand in the coming days”.

Before I could greet any of the others here assembled I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and turning I found myself looking into the eyes of Moses. His eyes were glowing with the power and anointing of God. His hair began to glow and I began to tremble all over.

“Michael my son there are millions of believers dedicated to Father and his son Jesus who are standing ever vigilant and ready to do his will. They by and large are the unknown warriors’ people without natural influence yet know the mind and will of God.

I was a prince of Egypt but I could not enjoy the wealth and power at my disposal because I could see the suffering of my people in bondage and slavery. I subsequently through an act of murder fled Egypt and spent forty years in the land of Median whose sole purpose in life was to Sheppard the few sheep Father had placed in my care.

Yet my heart was moved with anguish as I reflected on the suffering of my people in Egypt. Almost nightly I called out to our unknown to me God at that time to deliver his people. I witnessed over the years the transformation of my own heart and went from a young man of forty to an old man of eighty. Nothing had changed and I had begun to wonder if I had been wrong about the call of God on my life”.

Tears began to trickle down his cheeks as he put his arms one on each shoulder upon me and drew me closer till I was only inches from his face.

“My son men that Father has chosen for his great purpose are left to ponder the inexplicable events that seem to be the course of their lives. They see so clearly what needs to be done but in the impatience of youth they get ahead of God. I did not realize that there is a divine timing to God and his eternal purposes in our lives.

I was an eighty year old man when my time finally came. It seemed to be a day like any other day. My existence having been tied up for years with the sheep in my care was all I could see. Then from up on the mountainside of Mount Sinai I saw the bush that changed my life.

The point is this son the story you and many others know so well needs not to be imparted once again. Father had placed a call on my life from before I was born to lead his people Israel out of bondage and into a new land flowing with milk and honey. I was called and it was only when the events Father had placed in his own heart had come that I was given the spiritual ability to perform the tasks he had for me.

You are called my son to this last day generation. You and millions of others all over the world have been in a place of spiritual preparation. The world is about to be shaken as never before. God had a time in my life and I was sent back to Egypt to be a voice of consolation and hope to his people and a voice of divine judgment on Egypt.

It was not enough to deliver his people but he first struck at the very fabric of the nation which had held us in bondage for so long. Plague after plague struck the Egypt of that day but in the midst of it all he made divine provision for his people until the storm of judgment brought the deliverance he had promised us.

Michael Father hardened Pharaohs heart for the express purpose of bringing the judgment he had decried upon that land”.

Moses stopped speaking and put his arms around me and pulled me tight to himself. He just stood there holding me for a few moments without saying a word.

He then upon releasing me and with a sad expression on his face continued.

My son I will speak plainly. The leaders of your nation have turned their backs with contempt upon the God who made your nation great. They in their hearts are saying as did Pharaoh in my day, who is the Lord and why should I obey him. They have done more wickedly then any nation or people who have ever gone before them.

In their blindness and wickedness they have moved in the direction they have gone. They are about to reap the cup of wrath of the almighty upon them. Well did Pau prophesy of them that they would call good evil and evil good! They do not understand that the almighty has given them over to the strong delusions of the evil one.

They are too blind to see they have sown the seed that shall bring their own destruction. In a single hour it all shall come crashing down an economic Armageddon shall come on the feet of natural disasters as never seen before. They do not see that Father is hardening their hearts even as he did Pharaohs in my day. He is doing this so that he may bring upon them the destruction that shall strike theses ungodly people in the land.

Yet the word that I would have for the godly people of America is the same he gave the Israel of my day. He kept us safe in the midst of divine judgment that spread across the land. Those who purify themselves in this hour and walk in Father’s divine precepts shall be kept safe in the days yet to come”.

Having said this Moses once more embraced me.

He said, “Michael my son these other here assembled have much that they would share with you”.

We then turned and began to make our way back to the elders here gathered and my spirit was moved as I thought with silent contemplation upon all that he had shared with me this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home