Monday, July 18, 2011

A Special Time With The Master


    I have spent a time of quiet relaxation and repose. I am at present busily engaged in working in the vineyard. There are so many misconceptions about heaven. One is that everything is just there perfectly in place. The truth is there is something to be said for getting your hands dirty in good honest work. I am trimming vines and gathering grapes. My heart is filled with the joy of the moment and the peace and tranquility of this place. I love being here and my spirit is refreshed and uplifted.


It has been quite a journey since last year and my heart has and is reflecting on all I have seen and heard in the last year. It has been a year of growth and renewal. Yes I have learned so many new things but the greatest thing for me I believe has not been just the truth I have learned, but the new relationships and people I have come to know. Moses is more than just an inspired man of God to me. I have grown to think of him as a spiritual Father. Enoch, Elijah, and so many others are all a wonderful memory in my heart. They are a blessing sent from Father to teach me the time honored wonders and principles that they had to impart to me.

Yet I know as unbelievable a time as this has been for me up till now there is still so much more to learn. I have not just been idly thinking but have filled a basket with these wonderful grapes. I am taking them to the room where the winepress is where they will be made into that rich powerful wine of joy that Moses and I enjoyed. Thinking again of Moses I did so enjoy our time together in the castle. He was so relaxed and pleasant. I don’t think I have ever seen him like that before. I feel I am getting to know the man not just the spiritual Icon that he is.

As I approached the door of the winepress an angel took my basket of grapes and I followed him into the room where the winepress is located. To my pleasant surprise I found Jesus was inside. He was busily giving instructions to the angels so gathered in the work they were doing. He looked up at me and smiled, and after a moment or two of conversation with the head angel, walked over to me and gave me a warm hug of greeting.

We both walked back out the door into the bright warm light of the vineyard outside. He motioned me to follow him and we walked in silence out of the vineyard into the garden beyond. He made his way to a beautiful arbor made of beautiful entwined branches covered with lovely multicolored flowers. Inside was a bench where we both sat down. There was a cool breeze blowing through the branches filling the arbor with the intoxicating smell of the flowers the arbor was made of. Yet as lovely and wonderful as the arbor is it pails beside the glory and wonder of the Lord who is sitting beside me. I think the best blessing of all in the past year is how my relationship with Jesus and Father has grown and moved to another level.

Jesus looked at me for a long moment and then began speaking to me.

“Son your hour is almost upon you. Satan has desired to destroy you and has unleashed everything he can to stop what Father is preparing you for. You like Paul have been plagued by a fallen angel who through many evil devices has attempted to thwart my and Fathers plans for your life. These cannot and will not be allowed to stop what we are doing in your life. At present your body has been weakened by sickness and oppression.”

All this time as he had been speaking to me he had been looking me in the eyes. I was, as always in his presence, overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of his appearance and bearing. Yet the most beautiful thing about Jesus is not the beauty of his form, but rather that inward beauty of his heart.

He was speaking to me as if in the whole wide universe at that moment I had his total undivided attention another wonderful thing about him.
“Son you are called to another harvest field and your time shall soon come.”

At this he leaned back and rested his head against the back of the bench upon which we were sitting and staring straight ahead continued.

“There is a short time of tranquility remaining on earth. For a short while it will seem that the nations of this world have turned the corner and the worry and fears of the past year forgotten. I will give my church a last end time move of my Spirit. Then in the days of my greatest moving the world shall begin to be shaken by the judgments yet to come foretold in my word. Son millions of souls are being weighed in the balance in this day and hour.”

He then stopped and looked at me and paused and I knew that what he had to say next was something for me that was very important.

“Son you have seen many things in the past year and you have still much to learn. Shortly you shall begin to walk out that anointing that Father has for you and many others including your friend and my devoted son Gene. The days of both of you being set forth to accomplish both Fathers and my wills for your lives are almost upon you, and at present both you and he are being prepared each in his own way for that which is yet to follow. Yet know this your greatest ministry is yet to come and when the door shall open it shall be for both of you and it will be together.

You both will have the time to prepare for that which is to come, and when it does you will be ready to face the onslaught of hell that the evil one has for this day. You as will be others shall be my voice to this last time generation. Son know this when the evil one arises you shall be ready, and shall withstand his assaults. You and Gene, whom I linked together way back as teenagers, shall be two of my instruments through whom the power and glory of my Father and his kingdom shall withstand and demonstrate his kingdom authority to a world on the threshold of the great tribulation that is soon to come,”

Jesus then stood and we walked out of the arbor.

He then turned and facing me said “Do not let the distractions of the earth at this time move you. I say again do not get caught up in the movements but rather get your message from me and gain your strength and insight from here.”

With this he again turned and walked away and I knew our discourse for the present was over. He has as always given me much to think about and reflect upon God be praised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home