Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Day of Fathers Glory




       In the spirit I am still on the mountain of God. Thousands of others and I have been in constant prayer and intercession for eleven days as we count time on earth. The days of tribulation spoken of by Daniel, John, and others are almost upon us. In the midst of so much turmoil and fear that are shaking the earth, my heart is anchored in the divine providential care of God.


It was while my heart and spirit were flowing with all the others when one of the seven Spirits of God proclaimed to us all assembled to come and see. His voice shook this holy mountain of God and my spirit was overwhelmed with an inner conviction of a holy fear of our God. The word speaks of the fear of the Lord as being the beginning of wisdom. Having told us to come and see the glory cloud of the Holy Spirit, which had enveloped us, and been leading us picked us up and all the others and I found ourselves standing on the edge of a cliff. We are still on the mountain of God.

I can hear the rumble of the glory of God. I looked over the edge of the cliff upon which we are standing and down below is the glory cloud of Father’s anointing. Never have I been as close to it as I am today. I see rolling dark clouds of indescribable power and glory. I glanced to my left and saw a man and the look on his face told me that he like I was quite overwhelmed by all he was seeing. His mind and entire being was transfixed by the power and anointing we were all connected to at this moment.

He at that moment turned and looked at me and reached out and put his arm around me. He bent over and whispered in my ear, “Michael I wrote of these days so long ago. The time of judgment has begun. The evil one has been in preparation for this hour, but he and all evil shall be seen for what they are once and for all. Father has reserved in his own heart the time and hour when he shall bring about his own purposes in the earth.” He at this moment turned and was now facing me with his arms around my shoulders.

His face was kind and his manner loving. His eyes were very intense and I was visibly moved by the love and compassion I saw and felt in him.

“Michael I am John and I wrote of these days all those centuries ago.

There are things about this day that Father would have me share with you.”

As he spoke the wind and power of the glory cloud of Father began to intensify and Father’s great power and authority overwhelmed my spirit. John like me had turned and was looking down into the valley of Father’s anointing, turning his attention back to me he looked me in the eyes and continued.

“Son it was never Father’s intent to turn the world over to Satan in this hour. He and Jesus paid a terrible price on the cross to purchase our redemption and freedom from sin. Jesus has the keys by his resurrection of power and authority over all the powers of darkness. This is the hour of Father’s great moving in the earth. Satan it is true has a plan of evil that I wrote about so long ago. He is implementing that plan in the earth even now. But it is in response to the moving of Father in the earth. He has but a short time left and he has followers in the earth that shall cause great death and destruction in this hour.”

At this point John sighed and turned and once again looked over the edge of the cliff down into the swirling mass of God’s glory. His eyes shone with a holy fervor as the wind from the glory cloud blew with some force through his hair. He seemed to be collecting his thoughts and receiving revelation from Father at the same time.

   He turned back to me and said “Michael Satan is not being released to do evil in this hour rather Father is stirring his great power and authority that shall soon shake the world. Satan is releasing himself for he knows of the glory, power, and authority of Father. He at one time walked in the midst of the stones of fire and knows he and his kingdom shall be vanquished by the glory and fire of God even now being released.

Michael this is the most holy hour seen on earth since our Lord was crucified. Do not focus Son on the judgments that are coming but instead walk in that kingdom authority and anointing that Father is releasing in his people in this hour. All shall see and hear his voice and today at this time the kingdom power and authority that Father has reserved for this time shall begin to be released in his church.”

I was stirred by his words and moved at his anointing. “Son the latter rain shall find its culmination in the church in this hour and Father is going to release his kingdom authority in the body of his son and the greatest most powerful move of his Spirit shall flow through the body of Christ in this time.”

I knew that something was about to happen as the glory cloud of Father’s anointing lifted out of the valley and rose until it was above us and I and John and all the others here gathered fell on our faces before him. My heart moved and stirred by John’s words and the awesome demonstration of Father’s power and glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home