Monday, August 15, 2011

The Glory of himself


           I am standing at the foot of the mountain of God. In the numerous times I have found myself here in the past year it has always filled my spirit with a sense of joy and awe. The mountain is quaking with the power and glory of God. I am not alone for flanking me on my right is Enoch and on my left is Moses. We are standing here in silent contemplation each aware at this moment of only our own thoughts, our hearts filled with the awesome power of God.


All of heaven is in an uproar for the time of grand preparations is upon us. We are facing one of the great moments in history. Father is about to unleash his kingdom power and authority in the earth and millions of souls and lives are at stake. I am filled with awareness and a sense of responsibility far beyond what I would even have been aware of a year ago. There is no question that I am still being trained at this point and the two men standing beside me have done as much as any one to prepare me. I know I would not even be here at this time if not for them.

Moses turned and said, “son you still have much to learn but we are all here today on kingdom business.” A smile crossed his face as he continued, “Michael you are not here today just to learn from us but this day the ministry that Father has called you to shall begin. We are here this day to engage in the most holy ministry that any of us shall ever participate in. Son you have known for sometime that the greatest ministry of all is to minister to God. Father has brought all of us here today to actively minister to him.”

The three of us walked over to the bench in front of Moses Lodge. Enoch then continued the discourse, “Michael you have come so far but to go further you must put your hand to the plow and begin to walk in that anointing that Father has for you in this hour. Today Father has called us here to share with us his heart and his glory that shall soon encompass the earth. You are here today son to not only be trained but to as we minister to Father”.

As Enoch ceased speaking we again just sat there in silence. My mind is filled again with my memories of Father and all I have learned and seen in the last ten years from him. I have shared so many special personal moments with him. I have learned to lean on him not just as my God but as a Father as well. Yet today my spirit is filled with the awesome responsibility Father is bringing into my life. The world is on the verge of tribulation such has never been seen before. I still find it hard to believe I am called here today ,to both hear from Father himself what are his great purposes in this hour, but to also wait on him in intercession and supplication.

I looked at the Mountain again. The top of it is covered with the blinding light, smoke and fire, and glory of the Lord. Soon we three shall ascend this mountain but it is going to be different somehow than before. As always Moses and Enoch are teaching me at the same time that they are doing what they have been doing for thousands of years. What is different this time as far as I am concerned is my heart is filled with an unction to wait upon my God that I to may be a vessel through whom he shall fulfill his great purposes. I am going from just a pupil to a hands on participant in what God has for me.

All of Gods sons and daughters have a purpose and calling in this hour. Mine is to begin here, in his presence, to wait on him in worship and dedication. This is not just a moment for me but rather I know my son’s journey began a year ago when it did to prepare me for Father knew this day was coming.

At this moment the air was rent with the sound of a trumpet blast coming from the top of the mountain. I heard one by one each of the archangels of God sound their trumpets until all seven were blowing them with all their might. Suddenly the glory cloud of the Holy Spirit descended in a flash and the three of us were picked up and carried to the top of the mountain. When I had been here before I had been brought to a ledge where I was allowed to see and be touched by the glory of the Lord. Moses and the Lord Jesus had been there with me. Yet I was aware even then that I had not ascended to the very top of his mountain.

Today it is not about me for I find myself on the top of this mountain. There are thousands of saints from all the ages gathered here. Enoch looked at me and said, “Michael these are the faithful from ages and ages past, all called here today in a holy assembly before the Lord our God ,to seek him for his anointing and glory to be released in the earth. Son we shall be here for sometime for Father is going to both prepare our hearts for intercession but also shall begin to release his great power in the earth. Michael we were called here in just such an assembly before the Son was incarnated all those centuries ago.”

Enoch ceased speaking and Moses picked up the narrative. “Michael continue to write the things you both see and hear”. He at this moment in a grand sweep of his arm from right to left brought my attention to all those here assembled. “Son these are the great cloud of witnesses that the word speaks of here we shall engage in prayer and spiritual warfare for those righteous souls in the earth.” His tone was firm and his voice shook with the glory of the Lord.

Looking deep in my eyes he said “Son you have seen many glorious things past and future. What you are seeing now is an actual event happening even now and through what we do here we shall see the earth shaken with the glory of the Lord. What we do here shall be an ongoing ministry. Son you have been prepared for this. A part of you shall ever be called here. What we do here shall culminate in the second coming of the Lord of glory”.

Moses words were interrupted by a loud trumpet blast. I looked up and saw it was Michael the archangel blowing his trumpet and this great assembly gathered here fell on our faces as the glory cloud of the Holy Spirit descended on us.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home