Friday, August 5, 2011

The Raging Sea



    I am standing on a seashore and I hear the rumble of war in the distance. The waves of the sea are in an uproar. My mind and heart are flooded with images of death and destruction. I fell on my knees and began to call out to the Lord. My heart is heavy and my spirit weighted down. I can sense in my spirit that a new reality is about to be birthed in the earth. The world is about to enter a new cataclysmic age unlike any that has ever occurred before.


The waves of the sea are growing more and more violent. I can sense an evil malevolent presence just under the surface of the water.

As my mind and heart thought on these things I saw a solitary figure down the beach walking toward me. I instantly recognized him as Daniel whom I had seen several times and had met on one other occasion. I began to walk toward him and we covered the ground between us in a short time. I remembered how impressed I had been by him the first time we had met. In heaven we are after death transformed into beings of light far greater than when we were on earth. Yet I have also noted that although greatly enhanced each individual retains some of the distinctiveness of what we were on earth.

I greeted Daniel in the name of the Lord. Daniel on earth was a man of great intellectual prowess. Yet he also impressed me as a man of quiet dignity. He in heaven and I also believe on earth was a man so gifted that on earth his mere presence in a room was more than enough to demonstrate to others just how special he was. When I had seen him before I was impressed by his mind, and the affability and sincerity of his heart.

Today things were quite different. His face showed a great strain and concern. He hugged me and I felt the gesture was more than just a perfunctory greeting. He after a few moments pulled back and I saw in his eyes a look of deep concern. He sighed and it was at this moment I saw there were tears in his eyes.

He said, “Michael I saw this day so long ago. Night after night the Lord gave me visions and dreams of this day. My son I was a witness of this hour and Father has sent me to you this day as a witness of all he showed me then and to both encourage you and prepare you for what is ahead. Michael just the visions I had in my day filled my heart with such dread that I was many times sick in body for many days after them. My heart is moved for you my son because you will not just see a vision of this day as I did but shall actually see many of the things I saw become reality in your day.”

He then looked out at the sea, which seemed to be blowing more violently than ever.

“Michael in my day this scene was thousands of years in the future what we are seeing today is your world at the present time. Son give your heart over to the Lord and walk in his strength. The events that are soon to happen in the world shall shake mankind as never before. The word says that the waves of the sea are the people of the world. This sea that you are seeing today is the present condition of the world. The peoples and nations of the world all know that mankind is on the precipice of an unprecedented disaster.

Michael you and I are going to be spending some time together for it is Father’s will that you be prepared for that which is about to come. Son the nations of the world are all in place, as the prophecies of the word shall soon begin to occur. The leaders of the world are seeing the danger on a far greater level than they are yet expressing to the public. The leaders of the European Union see the threat in every way that Russia is now posing to them. Thus the integration of these nations into a political and military power shall be accelerated.”

Soon the European war that you saw in the past shall shake the world. The way is being prepared for the rise of the man of sin who shall very soon make his appearance. One after the other the judgments that our Lord spoke of as the beginning of sorrows are even now upon you. You will be tempted to fall into the despair and fear that all mankind shall soon fall into”.

Daniel put his arms on my shoulders and looked in my eyes.

“Michael my heart is moved for you for you shall live out the days that I and so many others saw would come. Son just seeing them had an intense impact on me. I knew the visions were not for my day but for the latter days yet my heart was still filled with great fear and despair. Look to this place son for strength and revelation. Father has given you an open door that will sustain you in the days ahead.

Concentrate my son on helping those who are wounded and hurt. Be a voice of compassion and love to others. Father shall use you, as a voice to the hurting for you shall be a vessel of his love and mercy in this hour. The world has been prepared and its hour of judgment about to occur. Michael Father has much to show you about this hour. For now my son walk in his love and be secure in the revelation he has placed in your heart.”

With this I knew the teaching and revelation were done for this time but I also know there is much more to follow. Both Daniel and I are standing side by side, and in silent contemplation looking at the sea in front of us.

Each of us are lost in the silence of our own thoughts. I must admit I am feeling a sense of fear and dread about what Daniel and others shall soon show me of that, which is soon to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home