Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Deeper Revelation

       I have left behind the valley of favor of the Lord. I am not alone for once again Enoch and I are walking together. I could not begin to describe where I am. It is almost as if in some way I find myself in between two different realties or plains of existence. I know that we are traversing a terrain of sorts but do not know how to describe it. I just know the effect it is having on my spirit. It is almost as if I can feel the very heartbeat of God here. Never have I felt such a spirit of worship as I do at this time.

Enoch looked over at me and smiled and said, “Some things about heaven defy the senses or minds abilities to describe them. This is why Michael you cannot find the words to convey them. Today I shall teach and impart to you a new level of understanding far beyond what you have seen up to this time in any of your sojourns here. The human mind takes that which is familiar and converts this knowledge into a form that it can relate to, and thus we perceive reality through the prism of human experience. In other words son you see a tree in heaven or a brook, or a home and because your mind can relate to these familiar objects it can convert them into images and pictures that you can describe.”

He at this point stopped and put his hand on my shoulder. “Michael what if I were to tell you that there are higher dimensions of reality that the mind of the soul and human reasoning cannot understand. This is because the senses of the body working in conjecture with the human mind are limited to a basic three-dimensional concept of reality. Yet there are constructs of reality that go far beyond any such limited conceptions. In this place we are now in your mind and senses have no former reference points in which they can relate, and thus what you are seeing seems out of focus to you.”

Enoch sat down and I sat down beside him. He paused and looked all around him his face aglow with the wonders of all he was observing and seeing. I glanced around and all I could see was the bright light of the Lord and nothing more.

Enoch smiled once more and continued, “Michael what if I told you that you are not limited to such a narrow construct upon which to base your conception of reality. Your spirit has eyes of its own. It also has an inner awareness or what some call the eye meaning your spirit can comprehend reality far beyond the minds ability to see. You have been walking in the Spirit for years. You are an experienced warrior and son, who has seen the deep things of God ,but up till now you have been limited by your own soul which conceives reality in terms in which it can relate.”

I must admit his teaching fascinated me though I was not entirely sure where he was leading me. Enoch leaned in and his eyes shone with the glory of God. They also reflected a quiet eagerness and sense of anticipation.

He said, “Michael you have known for years that your spirit receives information of spiritual places and realities on a much higher level than your human mind can receive. This is partly because up till now your soul or mind, will, and emotions have dictated to your spirit how much and how far you were willing and able to go in your understanding of God and his kingdom.

Michael what if I were to tell you that it is possible even in this life to put your spirit in charge of what you see and comprehend. That it is possible for you to see and comprehend on the level your spirit sees and understands.

You are at this moment having a hard time comprehending where we are, and what is the reality of this place simply because it is far beyond your minds abilities based on its life experiences to comprehend it.

Your spirit has no such limitations it sees and comprehends truth far beyond the limited understanding of your finite senses and human mind to see. Father wishes to show you the kingdom on a whole new level. There was a day in your life years ago when you had your eyes opened and you began to see heaven and the realm of heaven. Today you are going to be given the gift to see and describe things beyond your own experience but one, which your spirit both sees and hears. Reality will no longer be limited to your human minds abilities but shall be expanded to see what your spirit sees”.

He at this point in time reached inside the bag he was always carrying and pulled out his bottle of oil. This time he did not pour it on my head as before but poured a small amount into his hands, which he proceeded to rub together.

He then placed his hands on my eyes and said, “Father open this your servants eyes that he may see with a clear vision the dimensions and glories of your kingdom that can only be seen with the eyes of the human spirit. He has been seeing before Lord but from this day forward let it be his human spirit which shall determine what he shall see and it will be his spirit which shall unveil its own understanding.”

I felt my spirits eyes begin to burn like a holy fire had been released in them. As I opened my eyes I at once could see that which I had been sensing up to this time but had not seen. I am in another dimension of God’s glory. I am engulfed in all the colors of the rainbow and some that go beyond color, as we know it. The glory of God is the very atmosphere of this place. It is a whole new world that is real but far different than what I have known. In heaven and the earth there is a ground with grass and so forth here there is also a surface but it is composed of pure dynamic pulsating energy. All is God here and my spirit is connected to him in a far greater anointing than I have ever known before. I also know I don’t care if I ever leave this place for God as God is able to show and reveal the dynamic’s and glory of his existence on a whole other level.

Praise be to God my spirit has never felt so alive and energized. Enoch this whole while had been quietly watching me.

“Michael Father has opened your eyes to another whole dimension of his glory. You are now made ready to walk into the greatness of the revelation of his eternal power and authority.”

As Enoch ceased speaking I can only say this is by far the greatest realm of glory and anointing in which I have ever encountered. God be praised I long to learn more of this place and the secrets that it holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home