Monday, August 8, 2011

A Son's Inspiration Revelation of the Father



    Trembling I find myself face down before the wall of light on the mountain of God. The last several weeks have been difficult ones for me as my health has brought its own set of afflictions. The last time I was here I was given the revelation that this wall of light stands as an eternal barrier to the unseen glory of God. It has been my privilege to have both seen and been in his presence many times. Yet the Father can choose to appear and speak to us anytime that he chooses.


I asked him once how it was possible for him and me to be walking and talking together when the word states no man has seen God at anytime. I have learned over the years that he has no problem being challenged with an honest question.

He smiled and stopped and turning to me replied, “Son does not my word state that some have entertained angels unaware”?

I replied, “Yes Lord”.

He then said, “Son don’t you think if an angel appeared to someone in his angelic glory that even the most insensitive human would recognize him”?

I said in reply, “I would certainly think so Father”.

Father smiling once more said, “So it would seem that angels have the ability to appear as just normal mortal human beings, so normal, that they go unrecognized.”

I nodded my ascent to his line of thinking.

He then said, “Michael my son if angels have the power to appear in glory or as mere mortals do not you think it reasonable that I the God of all that is and ever shall be could appear among men out of the glory so that I might walk and fellowship with my sons and daughters”?

Recalling the conversation I remembered how both silly and moved I had been by his answer. It has been my privilege to spend time with Father many times in sweet fellowship. Yet I have also been called into his presence when the glory of the Lord came down. At such times the very ground under my feet would shake and I would fall on my face and not only close my eyes but cover my head with my cloak also.

Yet I have always known there was a glory which only his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit have seen. They both saw and were part of that self same glory. In my spirit I know this wall is an eternal barrier which I shall never cross. Just being this close is more favor than I could ever deserve. Tears began to flow down my cheeks as I reflected on all I have learned over the years.

Trembling more than ever and still lying on the ground before him I began to speak.

“Father who am I that you should call me to this holy place. I this little bit of mortal dust, this vapor in the wind. I who am subject to all the same vanities and weaknesses of all men? I who at this moment have been so weakened in my flesh by sickness and disease? I who you have placed a mighty burden on my heart to fulfill the calling you have on my life?

Yet I must confess in my weakness that I am not only without the mortal strength at present to fulfill that which you ask of me, but I must also confess that at present I am completely without influence in the world at large!”

Yet my Father I do cry out to you this day not for myself. I cry for the untold millions around the world who are suffering in the chains of bondage. Bondage to the power of sin and demonic power! As for me my Lord I seek not an earthly kingdom or fame or influence. Being summoned here at this time to your holy place is all I have ever hungered for.

Fill my spirit lord with a revelation of you my Father. Give me the weapons to tear down the strongholds of demonic power where ever you send me Lord. I ask this not for myself Lord but that others may know you have sent me Father”.

Having poured my heart out began to sob for the untold millions around the world that have never heard of the power of Father or the depth of love that he has for them.

A strong wind began to blow and the ground all around me began to shake. A loud trumpet blast rent the air followed by six others. I having heard this before knew I was hearing the trumpet blasts of the seven archangels of God. They always appear when the Shekinah glory of God appears. The wind I was hearing was loud and rumbled like an earthly tornado. It was descending from directly above my head and in a moments time had covered me.

I somehow knew it was alright to set up and I got up to my knees with my hands out stretched before me. Opening my eyes I saw a bright funnel of fire and as I looked around I saw I was completely surrounded by this funnel of flame. The voice of wisdom and revelation began to speak to me. It was not in words but in spiritual awareness. The Holy Spirit had come down in a funnel of flame to put a barrier between me and what was outside this cocoon of fire.

I am somehow completely aware of what is going on outside this cocoon. The Holy Spirit began to speak to me.

“Beloved of the Father it is his will to show you the glory and give your spirit a revelation of himself. I am here my son in this way to both protect you and yet allow you to experience Father’s glory. You cannot behold him as he really is. His form and glory in this way only I and the Son shall ever see. Yet surrounded by the wall of fire Father is going to pass before you in the glory of his person. He does this my son for it has ever been your desire to know him.

This desire was placed in you before you were ever born. The forces of hell have come against you in the full fury of their wrath but they could not overcome that which Father has destined to be. Here my son you shall remain until Father has placed within your spirit that divine revelation of himself that he would have you share with others.

You cannot look upon him and live but you are hidden away in the pillar of fire and in every other way you shall experience him. My son he has longed for this day and it is for this purpose you were born and called.

All that you have gone through and all you have seen has been in preparation for this day. Behold the glory of the most high shall envelop you and all your questions shall be answered”

Having said this, the Holy Spirit ceased speaking and a divine shifting or movement began all around me. I am still in the center of the pillar of fire but something beyond anything I have ever experienced is going on around me. I cannot look upon him but my spirit is connected to him sight unseen outside the funnel.

I do not know how to put into words what I am experiencing at this moment. He is reaching through the wall of fire or wall of protection and my spirit is being transformed by the connection. I feel a fire in my eyes radiating as it were from my eyes. This power is beyond feeling or human emotion. It is beyond my minds ability to comprehend. I just know it is very real and my spirit rejoices in my Father!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home