Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heavenly Home Part Two



            My heart is feeling such peace and containment. The last two days have been such a wonderful time of fellowship and relaxation. Yesterday as we count time on earth one by one people began to come by. Some people that I had grown to love and respect in my time here others that I had known for some time on earth. It all culminated in a grand celebration of food, fellowship, and joy as we all dedicated this new place God has given me.


We all sat around the table inside and enjoyed the food the angels had prepared. Moses and Enoch were already present and one by one the others arrived all bringing a message of cheer and blessing. I was blessed not only by their presence but to have to opportunity to spend some time with each one as they arrived.

Enoch and I took a walk together in the forest of God surrounding my lodge. There was a slight breeze blowing and it filled the air with the intoxicating aroma of all the foliage all around us.

Enoch said, “Michael it is such a joy to be here and enjoy this time of fellowship together. You have grown a great deal in your walk with Father. You are going to be moving into a whole new realm of understanding and revelation. So much is happening in the earth as Father’s plans and purposes shall be made known”.

With this he stopped talking and turned and put his arm on my shoulder and said, “Son we shall be spending some time together but for now let your heart be at rest and your spirit be filled with joy.

We continued in our walk just enjoying the fellowship and wonder of the forest in which we were walking. I am feeling such an internal feeling of peace. We by and by made our way back into the clearing by the lodge.

I saw that two others had arrived and we made our way over to them as we greeted one another. I don’t think any two individuals could present a more distinct difference than Abraham and the apostle John. Abraham is a tall barrel chested man, while John is a very short small-featured individual.

We greeted each other in the name of the Lord and Abraham indicated that he wished to speak to me. We made our way over to the arbor that I spoke of in my last vision while John and Enoch went off together. I watched as they walked off together in the direction of the Lodge. As I turned my attention back to Abraham we both entered the arbor and sat down. Abraham’s voice is as distinctive as his appearance. He has a booming voice and he is a very loving, kind, and emotional man. When he speaks to you he gestures with his hands and with a voice filled with generosity and warmth.

“Michael we all are blessed to be here and celebrate this special time with you. I have much to share with you not only about what you have experienced so far but also in that which is yet to come”.

He stopped speaking for a moment and took my hands in his and looked deeply in my eyes. His eyes are a bluish gray and they are large and as expressive as he is.

He leaned forward and continued “Son have you ever wondered why Father has sent you the individuals that you have met on this son’s journey? Why not some one else? I, Moses, Elijah, Enoch, Daniel, and the apostle John all have one thing in common with you my son. Father told you years ago he was calling you to be a prophet to your generation. Michael we were and are many things but all of us were also sent to be prophets to our generation”.

Abraham sighed and stood to his feet and gazed off into the distance to the mountain of God rumbling as usual with the power and glory of Father. He stood there for some times his eyes filling with tears and then he knelt down in the place prepared in the arbor for prayer.

He said, “Holy Father my heart has been and ever shall be filled with wonder, love, and joy at your presence. Here in Michael’s new home we are ever reminded of your great power as we kneel here before you in sight of your holy mountain. I pray for Michael holy one that in the days of darkness that are soon to come that you will lead and protect him Holy one. Beloved Father we witnesses of your love can testify readily from our own lives of how you guarded and protected us in our earth walk with you.

Yet we all faced the trials and temptations of doubt and at times our resolve buckled under the pressures we were encountering at the time. I in the midst of famine left the land you promised and went to Egypt. I went Lord in fear of losing my entire household to the famine. Elijah after his greatest victory fled in fear of his life.

We one and all had our moments where faced with the pressure of the moment we failed in our resolve to follow your guidance. Yet not one of us ever faced the pressure that Michael and this end time generation shall see. They will walk in the greatest anointing Lord for many reasons but one is they shall surely need it. Theirs shall at some point be a quest for just survival in the midst of world wide catastrophes they shall see unfolding all around them”.

Abraham fell on his face and his body was contorted with such grief. I was greatly moved by the sincerity of his heart. I could just imagine him seeking God so long ago. What a remarkable man he is. It is no wonder that Father chose him to be the Father of many nations, the one whom the blessed Messiah would come through.

Abraham just lay their weeping before the Lord and I was sitting on the ground beside him trying to console him the best I could. He after sometime rose to his feet and we both left the arbor and went outside. The concerns he had for me and others were for the moment forgotten in the serenity and beauty of this place Father has given me.

Abraham said, “Michael never lose sight of this place and the ultimate vision that resides in your heart and comes from here. The earth is facing its greatest tests and the body of Christ with it. Gain your vision and direction no matter what you see and here in the days ahead from here. For yours shall be a voice of love, hope, and compassion to those whom Father shall soon send you to”.

With this he hugged me and I noticed two other individuals had made there way over to us they were John and Daniel.

Abraham said, “Son we shall spend sometime together soon but for now these two wise prophets of the Lord would speak with you” and as Abraham walked off John and Daniel both hugged me.

John said,” come my son for we have much to share with you” and as we embraced in a group hug we were caught up into the Spirit and I knew in my heart that they had something special to share with me. We left behind for the moment the Lodge with all its tranquility lost in the light of God’s glory as we soared in him to whatever God was to impart to me.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home