Monday, August 29, 2011

Heavenly Home


         Heaven is such a beautiful wonderful place. The last eighteen days on the mountain of God have been a very fruitful and life changing experience for me. Yet today God has given me a respite from the intensity of the intercession of that time. I am walking in the forest of the Lord and all around me this wilderness of God fills my heart with joy. It is hard to express how beautiful it is. Towering above me are trees as tall as redwoods yet the beauty and covering of their branches do not obscure the light and glory of the path we are walking on far below them.


I say we because I am not alone but find myself in the good company of my heavenly spiritual father Moses. We have grown very close in the past year and my life has been enriched beyond my capacity to say by his wisdom, generosity of spirit, and kind heart. Yet he is far more than just my mentor he is also my dear friend. He looked at me and smiled and motioned for me to follow him and I saw a small clearing just ahead with a bench upon which we sat down.

He said, “Son, I to enjoy the fellowship and time that we have spent together”.

I could not help but notice how special this place we are at is. The forest of the Lord surrounds us. Yet right in middle of it is this beautiful little clearing. I see to my left a small very well kept little vineyard. Directly in front of us is an arbor. The vines of the vineyard are forming a canopy over it. As I looked to my right I saw a lodge its appearance engendered feelings in my heart of serenity and peace.

As I sat here looking around Moses had been silently watching me.
His eyes showing the love and connection that we both felt for each other.

I can see the mountain of God rising above the trees of the forest and my heart is stirred by glory and rumbling that I see and hear coming from the top. My heart has almost instantly fallen in love with this little place. I sighed and have rarely felt so at home as I do here.

Moses looking at me could tell by my expression how much I loved it. He said, “Son my heart is moved by how well you like this place. Father has many sides to him as you have well learned. He commissioned me to prepare this place some time ago. Michael like me he wants you to be near him and his glory always. You have seen my cottage under the mountain of God and this son is your place. We walk with the Lord in power and authority and our hearts are joined not only with each other but also in our desire to be with him in his glory. So when you are called to wait on him before his holy mountain Father wanted you to have a place of your own to do so”.

I jumped to my feet as tears swelled in my eyes. I could not believe how special the Lord and Moses are to have prepared this place for me. Moses stood and we embraced each other.

I said, “My heart is filled with such joy today that Father and you would have prepared such a beautiful place as this for me”.

With this we walked over to the arbor and it was everything I could have dreamed of. I have a perfect view of the mountain of God from here and there is both a bench to sit on as well as a place to kneel and seek the Lord from as well. As I looked at the canopy of vines that formed the roof of the arbor I was delighted to see that intertwined with the vines were branches upon which were growing the most beautiful, delicate, purple flowers whose scent was intoxicating to say the least.

Moses and I then left the arbor and walked over to the vineyard. It was small but well kept. I saw two angels who were busily at work both caring for the grapes as well as filling a basket with them. I could not help but notice that the basket they were filling was half full and there was one on the ground that was full. With a twinkle in his eyes Moses bent down and picked up the basket and motioned for me to follow him.

We began to walk towards the lodge. There was a small bridge that crossed over a beautiful creek, which we walked over. Moses still carrying the basket instead of walking to the door of the lodge went to the left and behind the lodge. My heart gasped, as behind the lodge was a beautiful garden of flowers that surrounded the perimeter of the forest as well as a small building that we walked over to and entered.

Inside were two more angels and a small winepress also to my delight my friend Enoch was there busily engaged in conversation with the angels. He had his back to us but upon our entrance he turned and smiled and walked over and embraced us.

He said “Michael we did so want to make this place a place of joy and comfort for you. Moses has overseen the entire construction of all you see here. He wanted everything to be perfect and I can see by your expression that he has succeeded. I turned and with tears forming in my eyes embraced Moses.

I said, “I do not know what I have done to deserve such favor from you but no son could have deeper feelings of love, devotion, and respect for you than what I feel for you”. His eyes filled with tears and we embraced each other again.

Enoch walked over and put his arms around us and said, “come let us go to the house for there is much preparation going on inside”.

We walked down the side of the Lodge and coming to the front door entered the Lodge.It filled my heart with joy it was all I could have dreamed of and more. Upon entering there is a beautiful front room with a fireplace and as in all fireplaces in heaven the fire is the fire of the Holy Spirit. It is not large but spacious. To the right was another door, which upon entering was a dinning room with a long table that could seat ten people. Angels were busily at work preparing food and the aroma was indeed wonderful.

I asked Moses what was going on and he said, “They are preparing for a banquet of dedication of this house and the guests that shall soon appear.Son for now let us see the rest of the lodge”.

We went back out into the front room and I saw another door to the left as we walked inside I saw that it was a small study with a desk and a small collection of books behind it.

Moses said “This is a place for reflection and here you shall be anointed to write that which our Lord shall give you for the time is short.

Michael upstairs there are three small rooms with cots and fireplaces in each one”. I am totally overwhelmed by this whole experience. We left the office and went back thru the house and back into the yard in front of it. My heart is warmed by my Lords love and favor.

Enoch said, “Son let this place fill your heart with the serenity and joy with which it was intended. Soon there shall be others arriving and we all shall join together in a time of fellowship and joy”.

My heart after the intensity of the past eighteen days is relaxed and at rest. I believe I shall be spending some time here over the next few days. Heaven is not just a place of intense ministry but also of rest and joy. My spirit is alive with love and joy as I look all around me at the evidence of the Lords favor in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home