Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heavenly Intercession PartThree



      I am being made aware of a fundamental change that is occurring in me. The last fourteen months on this son’s journey has had a profound affect on me. So many revelations and moves of his Spirit that have changed the outlook of my faith and life have occurred. None however have affected me as much as what I am seeing and connected to in the Spirit at the present time. Here on the mountain of God things are getting very clear.


The kingdom both collectively and individually are being birthed in the body of Christ. By kingdom I mean the power and authority of the Father and his eternal purposes are being unveiled and revealed in this hour. The world as we know it is being shaken to its very core. I am still on the mountain of God. The time has come for one and all to choose what kingdom we are going to be part of.

The glory cloud of Father’s anointing has for the past three days been hovering above our heads both mine and the thousands of saints with whom I have been interceding these past two weeks. So much has happened and so little of it do I feel able to share. Some things in fact many things of what I have experienced in this son’s journey I have been unable to share. This is at present one of those times. The lord of hosts, the Father of glory and I and all these others are connected to him in a very intense and personal way.

I can only say that I know I am being changed from the inside out. I feel one of the things happening to me is the gift of faith which the Lord put in me in seed form some time ago is being stirred, reinforced, and developed. I have always known Father has had a purpose for my life and now I am beginning to see and feel internally his divine hand at work. To him be the glory.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home