Friday, September 23, 2011

The Coming Glory

     
        My spirit is alive today infused with the life of God. I am walking with God’s great servant Enoch. We are traveling through a deep forest along as always in heaven a golden path. What I mean by a golden path is a pathway wide enough for three or four people to walk abreast. The pathways are paved with pure transparent gold. All around us are the beautiful trees, and foliage of the forest of God. My heart sings within me because no matter what is happening on earth I can find such peace and joy here.


I looked over at my companion he is a tall man, and his expression is one of deep contemplation. So many of the great truths I have learned in the last year have come when Enoch and I have gotten together. I am filled as always with him a sense of anticipation of what may lie ahead. For the moment however he is silent. I began to look around at our surroundings as we walked along and I could not help but be aware of how holy and anointed this forest seems.

My spirit is feeling so much rest and contentment here. Yet I also hunger for fresh revelation from Father. The joy I am feeling is increasing with every step we take. By and by Enoch looked over at me and his face broke out in a broad smile.

“Michael as always it is a joy to be with you this day. We have come far in your training but we still have so much more to go. Your spiritual senses have been sharpened by your time here and you have correctly discerned that the journey we are now on is a special one, one that you shall remember always”.

With this he stopped walking and put his arm on my shoulder and looked deeply into my eyes.

“Son the cataclysmic events foretold are rapidly falling into place”. Having said this he walked over to a tree, which had a large branch close enough to the ground for both of us to sit on. Enoch took a look around with a dreamy expression of quiet contentment as he visually took in the beautiful foliage all around us. He sighed and continued his utterance more demonstrative than is normal for him. He sounded far more like Elijah than himself.

“Michael the church of Jesus Christ is beginning to stir themselves. More people are being birthed into the kingdom of God than at any other time in history. Soon very soon the great wave of Father’s glory shall fill the church of Jesus Christ with that final end time glory foreseen by me and so many others”.

The passion of his soul was being expressed with every word he spoke and my spirit was hungrily drinking in every word. His eyes were alight with the glory of God and the wisdom of this great patriarch as always moved my heart.

“Father has reserved for himself this final move. He shall demonstrate to one and all his final purposes in the earth. From the least to the greatest the church of the living God shall stand forth in this hour as the greatest light ever seen. Multitudes shall walk in kingdom power and authority and the great outpouring foretold shall surely come to pass. Yes in the midst of judgment and destruction Father has reserved unto himself in this hour a people that shall show forth his glory to the whole earth”.

I cannot put into words how moved I was at the power and authority of his words. Enoch was looking at me with a smile on his face that told me he could see how moved I was by his words.

He said, “Come son we have a great distance yet to go”. We got to our feet and began walking down the path we had been on before. His words were still ringing in my ears and his oratory stirred my heart. As before we moved in silence. I do not yet know where we are going but my spirit is alive with a great sense of anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home