Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Special Time With Jesus



          Heaven is such a vast and wonderful place. I find myself in a beautiful garden. I do mot believe I have ever been in a place more beautiful and peaceful as this. I have had on earth in my body four of the hardest days I can remember. I feel so weak and discouraged. I was supposed to work this weekend and was too ill to do so. Yet in spite of what I am dealing with in my body my spirit has been refreshed and renewed in his anointing.


It is hard to give into discouragement and fear in such a place as this. I am sitting on a rock looking down at the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen. Flowers and fruit trees surround me. A more peaceful and idyllic setting I could not imagine. Standing to my feet I noticed a trail that led along the top of this rock formation that surrounds this waterfall. I began to walk along the trail, which winds down this mountain into a valley that I see below.

To my delight as I followed the path downward it curved around the waterfall offering me such a splendid view of it from different angles. I feel beat up and wounded. The battle in the flesh has been exacting a toll on me. Yet my spirit is refreshed and invigorated by all the sights and sounds that I am finding here. As I took a deep breath I could smell the fresh sweet smell of the water hitting the rocks as I passed them mixed in with the heady aroma of the flowers and fruit trees lining the path I am now on.

As I neared the base of the waterfall I saw a solitary figure standing there waiting for me. He turned and looked up at me and I saw at once that it was Jesus. His face showed concern, and compassion as he silently walked over to me and put his arms around me. We stood there for a few moments neither one of us saying a word. Yet I could feel strength and love emanating from him.

He said, “Come my son let us commune together.” With this we both turned and walked over to the pool of water there before us. He was looking down at the pool his eyes an even more beautiful shade of blue than even the pool was. He then turned to me and said, “Son you have come a great distance on this son’s journey. It has brought an internal transformation in your spirit and on our mountain you are beginning to receive that divine revelation that Father has for you.”

The master then smiled and said, “Come let us sit”. He then took off his sandals and sat down on the ground putting his feet in the water, as did I. I feel such joy and love as always in his presence. He reached out his hand and placed it on my arm. I was looking directly in his eyes as he continued speaking. “Son we have traveled many miles together on this son’s journey and before. You have endured many savage attacks of the evil one and have withstood him. His eyes began to fill with tears as he continued speaking.

“Son my heart as always is moved with compassion for you. You do not ask for deliverance from these attacks but rather have waited on me for deliverance. The attacks have seemed heavier as of late and so have they been. The evil one knows where you are and how step by step you are walking into that new revelation of Father that he has planned for you”.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said, “I am always with you walk in my anointing and receive strength for the battles yet ahead. No matter what you may feel in your body son, or what discouragements that may attack your mind know that I have given you my life and ability and this time of physical attack is close to being over. You are gaining the awareness that will allow you to vanquish your enemies for the anointing you are beginning to see shall give you power over them’.

With this he grew silent and we just sat there our feet dangling in the water of the pool below the waterfall above us. It is such a joy just to be with him and how like him in my moment of despair that I have been feeling the last few days for him to come to me and lift my spirits.

He then turned to me and said, “Son the weakness of your flesh shall not be allowed to deter Fathers and my purpose for your life. Do not concern yourself with the bodily weaknesses of the present for soon they shall be just an unpleasant memory as other things now are in the past”.

His eyes were alight with the glory of God, as he looked deeply into my eyes and without saying a word I began to feel the weights of depression, weakness, and illness loosen and fall off my body. I feel strength in body that I know will carry me today. I fell at his feet and began to worship my lord, my savior, my God. How can I possibly fail with him by my side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home