Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Revelation of the Holy Spirit



     I have spent the last several days on the mountain of God. Never have I encountered such glory and never has my spirit felt such joy and peace. My encounter here with wisdom has changed my life. I now know that whatever may come the Holy Spirit both knows and is in control. I am at present on my face before the Lord in a spirit of worship and praise. I have been here in this position for several days. My heart is moved by Father’s heart for to be here in his glory is to feel a connection to and with him.


John and Daniel are still here with me. We have been together here for two weeks and yet not one word has been spoken between us. They like me are just lost in the majesty of God. During the last several days the seven Spirits of God have been ministering to me. I am at present in a spirit to Spirit connection with them. I don’t know if I can ever adequately explain or even understand them. I had no idea how important the Holy Spirit as expressed in this way is to each of our lives.

They have remained in a circle around me for the last four days. I thought I knew what it was to be lost in the Spirit for example but I have never experienced anything like I feel today. The height, depth, and glory of God are within them. When wisdom said to me the other day I am wisdom my spirit was flooded with the immensity of the dimensions of the wisdom of God. His wisdom is ever present everywhere and at all times past, present, and future. His glory has been present in all the ages that God has planned and is planning in the future.

I know there have been far more ages in the past than we have any comprehension of. An age is a designated period of time when God has a divine purpose and plan that he has put in place. Since Adam there have been several ages, yet I also know by my connection with wisdom that there were more ages before Adam than we have seen since creation. I do not have any knowledge of what they were or how many, only that wisdom was always there in each and every one.

I also know there are ages beyond time as we know it and that wisdom is there in what we would call the future even now fulfilling the plans of God for each and every age yet to come. I know nothing about any of the ages past and future beyond what the word of God has already shown us only that they have and shall be, God be praised. They all at once began to sing or hum, it was like music but far different from anything I have heard or felt before.

I really don’t know how to put into words what is happening or to explain what they are doing. The closest thing I can relate it to is a Gregorian chant but it is nothing like that either. It is a verbal expression of the seven Spirits of God giving expression in a unity that is unlike human speech or singing but combining elements that are similar to both. I know that what I am saying here is probably not making any sense but I do not know how to say it any other way.

They are all surrounding and flowing in the unity of this. The impact this is having on my spirit is unbelievable. I feel connected to the Holy Spirit in the most powerful, intimate, and glorious, anointing I have ever known. It is like a divine vibration that they are moving and flowing in. They are in perfect unity with each other and with me. Whatever they are doing my spirit is aligning itself to receive and be connected to them in a most holy, anointed, and revelatory connection I have ever felt with God.

Their faces are glowing with the power and glory of God. Each of them are flowing in a unity of expression and my spirit is connected to them and flowing in union with them. I feel charged some how and my spirit is fired with a Holy anointing. It is almost is if they are sending out a holy vibration and my spirit is vibrating with the revelation that they are pouring into me at this time. I hear them inside of me and also surrounding me. Each of their mouths are open and it is a high pitched serious of notes, {the sound is not unlike a human voice hitting a range of notes in singing} but unlike any singing I have ever heard.

I am being transformed by whatever it is they are doing. I have never seen or heard in any medium of expression such a glorious expression of unity and purpose. I am also aware that my spirit in union with them is singing back to them in praise and adoration to God. The closest thing I can relate it to is praise and worship that we flow in on earth, but on a much higher level than that. The picture is getting clearer and clearer to me. One of the seven Spirits of God spoke to me and said, “I am revelation”. All at once my spirit has gained a new understanding of what is happening to me here. Revelation is the aspect of the Holy Spirit that imparts to our spirits revelation from God.

My heart is being flooded with images from my past where the Spirit of God has spoken to me and revealed to my heart on a Spirit to spirit level some fact or purpose of God that he had for me. I see myself reading the word and having the revelation of God impart into my spirit just what he wanted me to receive. I also am seeing the countless ministers, teachers, prophets, pastors, and others that God has used through my life to impart revelation in my heart.

Yet in the divine connection I am now feeling from revelation I understand he is not talking about just feelings and emotions. I am being made aware of the countless numbers of times throughout my life he has imparted to me life changing life altering revelation. I can see that my life has not been a series of happenstance events but rather he revelation has always been there leading and guiding me from not just day-to-day but moment to moment. I began to weep and my spirit filled with love and worship as in connection with revelation I am being made aware of just how precious to me he is.

So many times in my life I have made so many mistakes in my walk with the Lord. We have a tendency to focus on the failures but in connection with revelation I am seeing a whole new understanding. Even in my failures he has been at work. His is a gentle, loving, and compassionate voice. When I have by my free will, or ignorance not followed the course God had for me. I can see him already being two or three steps ahead in whatever the situation is setting things up to bring me back on course.

The scripture that says that when we are being tempted that he is planning a means of escape for us has never been clearer. He in connection with me is always several steps out in front clearing the way for me. This is not only true within myself but in the attacks of hell also. The evil one has so many times set a snare for me and I have at times in my life as have we all taken the wrong course. Yet even in demonic attacks revelation has been a still small voice inside me leading and guiding me out as a way of escape. Praise God there is nothing hell can throw at me that he as God does not only anticipate, but though I may not be aware of at any given moment, but is already making a way out for me.

All of this and more have filled my spirit in a moment’s time but revelation is not giving me direction for deliverance either from the devil or myself today. He is imparting to me what is going on right now and what we the seven Spirits of God and I are doing right now. He said, “ Son does not my word say that the Spirit will speak for you with groanings which cannot be uttered. We are filling your heart with praise and adoration for Father. Soon he shall reveal himself to you on a whole new level of understanding.

Mine is the voice of inspiration that has filled your spirit throughout your life. In your darkest hours and your greatest joys I have ever been at your side. When in desperation you have cried out to God, it has been my voice that has spoken to your heart, and dried your tears, calmed your fears, and opened your heart to see beyond the given situation and shown you my love and understanding.

In the dark days yet to come it will be my voice in a divine link with Father that shall open your spirit to Father’s heart and shall sustain you no matter what may come your way. Son when faced with the wounded hearts and sorrows of the hurting all around you, I shall be the link of divine inspiration that shall give you the right word to say, the right revelation that they need, at that time. When faced with the onslaughts of hell my voice shall give you direction and my word shall fill your heart with the faith and inspiration of Father to minister life to the wounded souls to whom you are being sent.”

I am looking into the face of revelation and I can see the tears there. I also know somehow he has been there with me my entire life. The tears began to pour down my cheeks as my heart was filled with praise and love for all that revelation has been for me. “ Michael when as a six year old boy you called out to God for salvation it was my voice that you first heard, it was my touch that brought that inner awareness inside you. Mine was the first expression of God that revealed to your heart that you were indeed saved and born again.

Throughout your life and on this son’s journey it has been me leading and guiding you every step of the way. Son I shall continue to lead and guide your steps age to age, as Father’s great plans and vision shall come to pass. I will never leave you and there is nothing hell can throw at you of which I am not aware”. With this he ceased speaking but looking up into his beautiful face my spirit is filled with both a love for him and an internal rejoicing of the Holy Spirits love and place in my life and future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home