Friday, September 2, 2011

The Voice Of Wisdom



      The earth is beginning to be shaken to its very core. Long prophesied events are beginning to make their appearance in our world, as the shadows of tribulation spoken of by Daniel, John, and others can be clearly seen on the horizon. The other day having spent several wonderful days of peace and rest in my new lodge, I was picked up in the Spirit along with Daniel and John and brought here. We are on the mountain of Father’s glory, and I can only speak for myself but I am on a holy mission as I worship, and wait on Father’s will at this time.


I have been here now several times before but this time it is different. Always before I have been here with Moses and others, but I have felt they were the ones called to minister, and I was the pupil called at that time to listen and learn. This time although I am here with Daniel and John, I have heard the call of Father given to me to come into his presence to do his bidding, and to wait on him. He has called me to stand before him today in a ministry capacity not as a pupil.

We three are in silent contemplation looking at the glory cloud of Father’s anointing. I know that I have begun the ministry that he would have for me in these last days. I am called among other things as a seer to walk in the heavenly realms, and as an intercessor to call on the name of the Lord. The dark clouds of Fathers glory are swirling in front of us, and my heart as always is both stirred by my great love for Father, and at the same time as always transfixed by the sight of his great glory and power.

All at once in unison I heard the seven archangels of God blow their trumpets. I did not see them for they were in the dark cloud of Father’s presence, but the impact of the glory that came forth from the cloud as they blew their trumpets immediately caused me to fall on my face before the Lord and I was not alone. I saw also that John and Daniel like me had also fallen on their faces before the Lord. The whole mountain of the Lord was shaking at his great power as the archangels were continuing to blow their trumpets.

I was feeling no fear what so ever in fact the effect it was having on me was quite the opposite. My heart burns within me for my Father. In my spirit wave after wave of his divine glory is sweeping over me, and I am experiencing the greatest manifestation of joy I have ever known. Since the archangels began blowing their trumpets they have not stopped in other words they are not human where we would have to stop to take a breath, it has just been one long blast coming from the cloud. The ground on which I am laying is being violently shaken by the glory of the Lord!

Then it happened! The Spirit of the Lord picked all of us up and for the first time I was carried into the cloud! I have been in his presence many times before on his mountain, and have seen the cloud sometimes not more than ten feet in front of me. I have seen Moses and Enoch taken into the cloud but this is the first time I have been taken into it. All I can say is anything I have endured or suffered has been but a mere trifling. Whatever I have gone through, and will yet endure I would do a thousand times over to experience what is happening to me now.

The dark clouds that I have seen around Father’s glory are there as a screen. Only the chosen may walk beyond them. I am now inside the glory cloud of Fathers existence. When the three of us entered the cloud we passed beyond the dark clouds into the most intense manifestation of light I have ever seen. The sight before me is almost indescribable. The three of us are standing side by side. John and Daniel are flanking me on either side.

During this entire time that we have been here we have not spoken one word to each other. I thought when we were all three picked up that they were going to share with me their combined wisdom in some experience we were going to have and maybe that will yet happen. In my Spirit I feel however that they were called here by Father to wait on him, as have I. The archangels have ceased blowing their trumpets. They are standing in a line seven across, and above them I see once again the Holy Spirit manifested as the seven Spirits of God. As I looked at them one at a time they were hovering above the heads of the archangels.

I cannot describe the glory, power, and authority I see and feel emanating from them. I know this is a glorious manifestation of the Holy Spirit and my heart is drawn to them. My spirit is alive with a powerful sense of exhilaration and worship. I can’t take my eyes off of them. I see in their combined faces the wisdom power and authority of the ages. Their eyes are a reflection of the divine glory that I have only seen in Father and Jesus up till now. I could not help myself I fell on my face before them and began to praise and worship God the Spirit. My heart was filled with praise and I began to sing in the spirit in tongues. As I worshipped they surrounded me lying on my face before them, and I could feel a connection with all seven at once.

Oh what joy! Oh what rapture! My spirit has never felt such a manifestation of love and acceptance. Holy Spirit you fill my heart with such a deep longing! You are truly the most gentle of persons. My heart is overwhelmed with love and affection. Holy Spirit fill my heart and being with your divine essence and glory. I long to walk with you and learn from you the wisdom and love of which your essence and being exist! Each of the seven Spirits of God were one by one connected to me and each were speaking to me at the same time. However I was only hearing one voice, one divine mind speaking to me.

In other words though there were seven manifestations of the Holy Spirit before me they never the less are one being, one Holy Spirit. One of the seven Spirits of God knelt before me and I raised myself up on my elbows as our eyes locked. The effect on my spirit I could not begin to express. He spoke with a voice of many waters as John had said of God in the revelation. It was like an echoing over and over and he said I am wisdom. As I looked at him I can only say he does not have a body in the normal sense. What I saw was a face hands, feet, and body composed of pure light and energy. The light and glory of this place are what he is!

Instantly as he said I am wisdom without saying a word my spirit was flooded with divine revelation of the glory and wisdom of God. I saw the grand purposes and designs of God. Everything all at once I was aware of!

I saw the triune God at the pre-dawn of history preparing to make a world. I saw Jesus on the cross, and at his resurrection. I saw the universe in all of its wonders, I saw men and women of God down through the ages and today ministering for the Lord, and I saw it all through the eyes and heart of the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. All existence past, present, and future, I could see in a moments glance in his eyes as he knelt down to me and our eyes locked.

He was not saying anything more beyond the fact that he was wisdom but the second he did we established a Spirit to spirit link and my spirit connected with the vastness of the wisdom of God. There is so much for example happening in our world at this time that would flood ones heart with fear. Yet linked to the wisdom of the Holy Spirit as I am now I have lost all fear. I see my life and all lives as under the purview of the wisdom of God. What do I have to fear?

I would also say that all of this revelation was sweeping through my spirit as divine images of God in his great wisdom and authority. The closest analogy I can draw from was that of childhood. When we are very young when faced for example with a violent thunderstorm, I would run into my parents room in the middle of the night and climb into bed with them. Once there I knew that no matter what was going on around me I was safe. The world may be tearing itself apart at this moment, but as I continue to gaze into the eyes of wisdom, I know that I am far safer than I ever was in my parent’s bed.

It is easy to say, and many times difficult inside to fully internalize, that no matter what is going on around me that God is in control. I do believe that but my flesh still is susceptible to anxiety over what I see in the natural at this hour in human history. Wisdom and I have been in eye-to-eye contact all this time.

He has not uttered another verbal word because we are communicating on a far higher level. He is all wisdom, the very embodiment if you will of wisdom. He is wisdom far beyond my puny ability to ever understand. Yet I take great comfort in the fact that not only is wisdom busily at work in guiding and directing my life, but he is totally in control of everything else as well.

There is absolutely nothing that Satan is planning and doing right now in the earth that he is not totally on top of. In fact I would go so far as to say he is not even exercised by any of it. In other words to coin a phrase we use down here, he won’t even break a sweat over any of it! The wisdom of God as seen in wisdom far exceeds any challenges to the divine heart and mind.

The effect it is having on me is profound. I have lost all fear and apprehension whatsoever.

Yet far more magnificent in my minds eye is the revelation of wisdom in his moving and working in the earth, and everywhere else in manifesting the eternal plans and purposes of God. God will prevail! This is an eternal truth far beyond my small attempts to express on many levels. However if we only had this one thing to cling to wisdom as seen in the Holy Spirit has nothing in existence that would even begin to challenge him in his divine purposes in this hour.

Satan is guiding and directing his legions of followers in this hour to move in the direction to fulfill his purposes in the earth. The Holy Spirit is directing the church of the living God with all the wisdom of God! We cannot lose! If we will simply humble ourselves before him his direction, and guidance in this hour through the demonic minefields that Satan has planned are but child’s play to wisdom. I worship you Holy Spirit for your presence, guidance, power, and authority for which every believer can draw strength in this day!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home