Friday, October 14, 2011

The Arbor of Rest



    I sense an urgency in the spirit today. The Lord of hosts is about to shake the world with his glory. I also feel personally that his purpose for me as well as my deliverance from sickness in my body is at hand. As of yet all I have is what I call a spiritual knowing. Seers not only are shown visions and revelations but we can also discern the subtlest shift in the spirit. I know something big is in the offing. I just haven’t been shown yet what it is.


I know that I have walked through the valley of glory and restoration. I had an angel pour on me an anointing balm that has had a profound effect on my body. I actually felt I was close to death last week. Yet I knew that because this was so, my day of deliverance was at hand. I feel I have been strengthened and pulled back from the edge. The first steps in my final healing have begun. I have not bombarded heaven with requests for healing but rather I have an unshakeable confidence in the promises that the Lord Jesus has made to me on this son’s journey.

In our face-to-face encounters he has told me how moved he is by all I have suffered for him and Father. He has also said that the evil one has desired to kill me because of his hatred of all who love Father as I do. He will not be allowed to stop Father’s plan for my life. Finally he told me that in the ministry I am being prepared for that young men would not be able to keep up with me.

All these things and more are going through my mind today, I am at present lying on my cot in the cave of the arbor of rest. On one hand I feel an urgency to proceed on my journey. The angel who anointed me upon my arrival here said in the next valley I would receive revelation and inspiration.

So even though the hour is late and I am feeling the tug to move on, I can hear the voice of wisdom saying I need to stay here for a while. My spirit needs to rest and my body though greatly strengthened needs rest as well.

I know that no matter what sickness or weakness that I am feeling in my flesh at the moment, I am confident in the promises of my Lord and he has in mind the moment of my final deliverance. So many things have changed for me in this past year. For example I have an entirely different understanding of the Holy Spirit than what I had before. I have seen him move in demonstration and power through his ministry as the seven Spirits of God. I have had both wisdom and revelation speak to me personally on Father’s mountain. I say this to say that because of this experience when the Spirit of God speaks to me I hear his voice but I can also discern the voices of wisdom and revelation in the Spirit as he speaks to me. It is the voice of revelation that is pulling at my heart and showing me that something life changing in my life is about to occur in this next valley.

However wisdom is also speaking and saying that although this is so I need for the present to remain here for a while. The peace and serenity of this arbor of peace is just what I need at the present time. The fruit on these trees are having an effect on me spirit, soul, and most importantly in my body. My body is very weary and run down at the moment. The pain I was dealing with last week has subsided but I still have no strength or energy what so ever.

This whole journey in the valley of glory and restoration and here on the mountain of rest has been primarily about me. It has been a time to renew my strength for the battles, which lie ahead. So here I shall stay secure in his guidance and direction for my life. He knows the plans he has for me and that next valley will just have to wait a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home