Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Mountain of Rest



            My mind is still focused on the praise and worship session I had yesterday with the angels. I am as focused as I have ever been. I have been walking for quite some time and I have encountered no one else. I have also left behind the flatlands filled with flowers and am on the edge of a mountain range. At present I am sitting on the ground beside a brook of water with which I have refreshed myself.


As always here the weather is perfect. There is a slight breeze blowing and my spirit is being renewed by just being here. This past week has been a difficult one for me. I cannot remember a week when I have dealt with more physical pain and suffering than this past week. It has been just as challenging mentally as the stress level I have been dealing with has been hard to deal with. I have needed so much these past two days. My spirit is just feeling so much peace and rest here.

I am now sitting on a rock or boulder and just looking around. The brook is making a slight gurgling sound as it flows by. Behind me I can still see the valley of flowers and in front of me past the brook is a mountain range covered as far as I can see with sparse vegetation. I have been sitting here for quite some time just enjoying the serenity of this place.

The lord has touched my body and I am feeling so much better than I have in quite some time. Enoch had told me I would walk in this valley alone and other than angels I have seen no one. I looked down and saw my staff that the angel had left me leaning against the rock on which I am now sitting. I feel I could sit here for days. However it is time to move on and I slipped down off the rock and picking up my staff began to ascend the incline that is in front of the first mountain in front of me.

On earth here lately I have been having just a difficult time walking, it feels so good to be able to walk up here for hours with no ill affects what so ever. I can see the foot of a mountain directly ahead. No one has told me to go here or go there but I have an innate knowledge of where I am to go. This mountain has a slight upgrade it is not steep like the mountain of God. I did not hesitate but began to ascend the mountain. I am again enjoying the fact that I can so effortlessly climb a mountain.

My mind is filled with such a deep sense of serenity. How wonderful will it be to be here some day in body as well as spirit. I am making good progress and have already gone a great distance already. All at once on an impulse I stopped and looked behind me into the valley I have left behind. From here directly below me I can still see the rock formation below me where I had been sitting before. I am high enough up this mountain that they look very small below. I raised my eyes and saw I could also see the layout of the valley of flowers below me.

While walking through the valley I knew it was large but I had no idea it was as large as it is. I can see the entire valley of flowers below me and beyond in the distance I can see the forest of God through which I had traversed with Moses, Enoch, and Elijah. What a spectacular view! I just stood there for quite some time taking it all in. I turned and once again began my ascent up the mountain.

I continued my climb just putting one foot in front of the other for quite sometime. I can see a plateau up ahead and as I rounded a large rock and entered this place I saw an angel of the Lord. He was sitting on a bench and upon seeing me stood and walked over to me. He said, “welcome servant of the most high. I have been sent by Father to welcome you”. I looked around and saw there were several fruit trees as well as a cave. There was also a small table upon which was sitting a basket of bread and a jug of wine.

We both walked over to the bench and sat down. He said, “servant of God this mountain is called rest and this arbor is a place of rest. It is Father’s will that you rest here and strengthen your spirit. There is a valley beyond where you shall receive fresh revelation and inspiration”.

The angel stood and put his hand on my head and said “Holy Father your son has come to the mountain of rest and bestow on him the blessing that you placed in me for him”.

I felt a powerful anointing hit me from the top of my head and traveled down my spirit. Again like yesterday I am feeling the touch in my spirit in my physical body. I have no doubt the Lord has begun the process of healing my body once and for all. After the angel finished praying and ministering to me he like the other angel before him vanished leaving me alone. I stood to my feet and walked over to one of the fruit trees and picked a piece of fruit.

I took a large bite and it was so sweet in my mouth but it also has electrified my body. I am reminded that some of the fruit trees in heaven were for the healing of the nations.

I finished the fruit and I feel strength flowing from it in my body. I stood to my feet and walked over to the cave and entered it. It brought back memories of the cave that I dwelt in back in the beginning of a son’s journey. There is a small fire with firewood stacked against the wall and a small cot in the corner. Having satisfied my curiosity I left the cave and made my way over to the table.

I picked up a loaf of bread and after blessing it tore it in half and poured myself some wine in the goblet on the table. What a wonderful day of just quite rest and contemplation I have had. The Lord knows I needed it! As I ate I reflected on the words of the angel that there is a valley beyond this Mountain and there I shall receive inspired revelation. For now I shall rest in the Lord and the wonder of this arbor of rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home