Monday, October 3, 2011

The Valley of Glory and Restoration

  
           My spirit is feeling so much joy and freedom today. It is so wonderful to be able to come here and take in that heavenly atmosphere.


Here I am free from all earthly sickness or weakness. Here there is no confusion, worry, or fear. I am not alone but find myself as I have been for the past few days with Enoch, Moses, and Elijah. They walk in such a powerful anointing and understanding.

We have been walking in this forest headed for a place of anointing and revelation. Moses looked at me and his eyes reflected concern, and compassion. He said, “Michael we are all aware of that with which you are dealing at this time. The evil one knows that which you are about to walk in and experience. He cannot and will not prevail. All who love Father with the passion which you do are hated by him”.

While he had been speaking we had been climbing a hill and as we neared the summit I began to feel a holy fire in my spirit. Moses put his arm around my shoulder and without saying a word we connected in that spirit-to-spirit affection he and I share. We reached the top and I could see for the first time the valley on the other side. My heart felt like it had skipped a beat because of the power and anointing that came over me.

I was looking down into a valley far more beautiful and glorious than I had ever seen before. The landscape was intoxicatingly beautiful. Yet it was far more than just picturesque. I felt kingdom power and authority resonating from it. We were still on the hillside looking down and my heart has been moved and my spirit was humming with the glory of God. Elijah put his arm on my shoulder and looking deeply into my eyes began to speak.

“ Son this is the valley of glory and restoration. Here you will bask in the power and glory of Father’s love and affection. On the mountain of God we stand in the fire and glory of Father’s power and authority. Here we walk in that greatest of all Father’s love and compassion”.

He sighed and I could see tears in his eyes. He said, “Michael you have been highly favored not because of your talents or abilities but rather for the great love and affection you have in your heart for Father”.

He stopped speaking and we four stood there in silence looking down into that beautiful valley spread out before us. In heaven so many times one just knows something without having to say anything. I was standing here surrounded by these powerful men of God.

Moses said, “Son we have walked with you and shared with you our vision and hearts. During this son’s journey we all have seen you walk and grow and develop. Son you do not yet understand just how far you have come and just what kingdom power and authority Father has placed in your heart”.

Enoch touched my arm and as I turned to look at him he said “Michael do not allow the weaknesses you are feeling in your body at the present time move you. I told you how the glory of the Father was shown to me after looking for him for so many years. Son, you are about to experience your own special revelation with Father. We three have walked with you for this past year as you count time, but this journey into this valley you will walk alone.

His glory and authority will change your life. The word states God is love. You have longed to know him as he is and this year has been a time of preparation. This has been a time of separation unto the Lord for his eternal purpose for your life”.

With this he had finished speaking and I knew that it was time for me to enter the valley. Each one of them in their turn hugged me.

 I then turned and began to walk down the hill into the valley. My spirit is being stirred by the anointing that I feel. My surroundings could not be any more beautiful. Yet there is so much more that I am feeling. I turned and looked back at the top of the hill and saw that Moses, Elijah, and Enoch were already gone. I took a deep breath as I began walking again. The very atmosphere of this valley inspires love and peace from my heart.

With every step I take my heart is being flooded with his love and acceptance. I saw someone coming towards me and for some reason I stopped and watched with anticipation his approach. When he got closer I realized he was an angel. He was carrying a small vase in his hand.

He said to me, “Michael, beloved of the Father I have been sent to anoint you for the time of deliverance has come”.

He then opened the vase and the scent was aromatic and beautiful. I knelt before him and he began to pour it on my head.

As he was pouring he said “It is Fathers heart to show you his love and affection.”

He poured the entire bottle on my head and it ran down my head and drenched me in so doing. The last week has been so very hard for me and I have been quite ill.

I felt strength entering my body and love and joy flooding my heart.

The angel said “ Holy man of God I am a ministering spirit sent by Father to anoint you with the oil of gladness and refreshing”.

It was as if my eyes were opened and I looked up at the angel and his eyes were as a flame of fire.

“ It is Father's will to impart to you his life and strength.”

I feel strength flowing in my body I have not felt for some time.

I have been having a lot of pain in my body involving my heart and a great deal of weakness. Thank God for his love and favor. Having accomplished his task the angel simply vanished. He had also been walking with a staff, which he had lain down to anoint me. He had left it behind and I bent over and picked it up.

I felt strength in my legs when I did so. I don’t know why this staff would affect my body as it has but it has. My heart is filled with joy and as I continued on my way I began to sing praises to Father and with each step I take I feel a new strength and vigor in my body. All around me are flowers that have the sweetest of scents. I stopped and scanned the horizon and as far as I could see in every direction I just saw a vast plain filled with these flowers.

I heard the sound of singing and praise and I saw above my head angels.

There was a golden circle of fire surrounding them and each angel was playing an instrument and singing praises to God. I stopped and fell to my knees and I am overwhelmed with the emotion of the moment. Oh Father my spirit sings of the wonders of all that you are my lord. I cannot find the words to sing and praise your name that can in any way do justice to you Lord.

The angels are about ten feet above my head and never have I heard such beautiful singing. My spirit is being filled with his love and compassion. I am on my knees with my hands raised up.

Tears are running down my cheeks. It was then that I noticed that the oil that the angel had anointed me with had left a golden residue on my arms. I began to inspect myself and saw this golden residue was radiating a holy fire in the areas of my body where I have been afflicted. My chest was aglow with the glory of God. I saw that the oil was inside my body and cleansing my arteries. I looked at my hands and my feet and they were glowing with such brightness that even up here it was hard to look upon.

The fervor and intensity of the praise coming from the angels is building.

Wave after wave of glory was sweeping over me. As I studied them I saw that they were thirty in number. Their wings are aglow with the fire of God. Their faces reflect a spirit of heart felt worship and praise. I am overwhelmed by all of this. My body is feeling stronger and stronger. Little by little the weaknesses of my body are leaving me. I feel a holy union with the angels as they and I continued to worship our Lord and King.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home