Friday, January 23, 2015

The Prophets Pen





I speak these words today with a heavy heart. Prophets, all true prophets anyway, must speak the word that God speaks to them. Over the past twenty years the lord has pulled back the curtain and allowed me to have glimpses into that which is yet to come. In a vision in 1994 I saw lower Manhattan covered in thick dark clouds of smoke. I asked the Lord then what did it mean.  He told me he was going to allow America's enemies to attack us and he was taking his hand of protection away. When I would see the event depicted in the vision I would know the time of judgment had arrived.

  On that horrible day of September 11th, 2001 I saw in reality on my TV screen what I had seen in the vision nine years before. Today we are entering the most dangerous period in world history. I shall go into more detail on all of this in the future but I know that there will be a European war between the west and Russia. I have also seen war between India and Pakistan, as well as North and South Korea. The Lord showed all of this to me twenty years ago. Back then there were no indicators of any of this. Yet today no longer do these events seem unlikely.

  There is much more to share but the main message that I wish to leave with you is first of all Christians we need to pray as never before. The whole world shall soon be shaken by war, famine,  plagues, and an economic collapse I believe that shall be accelerated by war.

  Yet we can hold on to the central truth that no matter what may come this all signifies that soon the god of this world shall be exposed for who he is. Jesus the king of kings shall soon call his own to himself and there is nothing that Satan and hi evil minions can do about it.

                                                                        Michael Plemmons


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home