Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Divine Audience


Chapter Two



I have been climbing this mountain since yesterday as we count time on earth. I have been here many times before but somehow something has changed.

Walking over to a rock I sat down and began to pray. During the last two days serious attacks have been made on Israel from Gaza and Israel has responded in kind. I wonder if the demonic Army I saw yesterday had anything to do with this.

I did not have long to wait for at that moment the ground began to shake violently.  I fell on my face grasping my staff and realized that in all the previous times I had been here, there had never been such a shaking before.  I took my cloak and covered my head as I lay face down beside the rock I  had been sitting on.  I am not afraid but I have never experienced anything like this before.  In the distance I can hear the sounds of footsteps approaching yet the moment is so holy I did not dare to look up and see who was coming.  Closer and closer I could hear the sound of footsteps as suddenly the shaking of the ground ceased.  I knew that someone had stopped right in front of me and I was unable to gaze upon him.  I could hear the stranger kneel down in front of me and with strong loving arms pull me up to my feet.

We are standing face to face mere inches apart, I opened my eyes and my heart leapt when I saw the master.  Not a word was said and if he had not been holding me up I would have fallen on my face before him. My eyes began to well with tears as I gazed upon his countenance.  For a few moments we stood face to face, neither one of us said a word.  Turning he began to ascend the mountain in the direction from which he had just come.  I gathered myself as I fell in step beside him and for several moments we walked in silence.

He eventually began to speak, "My son the hour is late and as you have already been made aware the forces of darkness have closed ranks and begun that nefarious round of evil actions that their release from bondage necessitated, all that they have done and will sanction in their minds, the evil that shall soon shake the world.  Soon war shall shake the holy land and I and my Father shall once more stand against their enemies and we shall as in the days of old bring deliverance to the land and show them who is God and in the days ahead we shall stand and bring deliverance to them as we did their forefathers before them."

Having said this he walked on in silence and I am filled with joy just to be with him. To God be the glory.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home