Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Weeks In Hell Part One

I am walking on a road and all around me the landscape is barren and devoid of life. In my heart I feel the sustaining power of the Holy Spirit. Yet the atmosphere of this place is not like heaven at all. I feel a sense of evil coupled with great despair. I began to climb a hill and coming to the crest of it I looked down on a scene that was unlike any I had ever seen.

I saw tens of thousands walking down the same road I was. They seemed totally oblivious to their surroundings and each other. Their eyes had a vacant stare and they were just moving along at a deliberate pace. My spirit could not discern any life in them. They seemed to be beyond feeling in the normal sense of the word. I could see this road was broad as one entered the valley more than able to acuminate the large throng who were walking down this road to God knows where.

I heard someone walking up from behind me and I turned and saw a disheveled man approaching me. His eyes reflected an inward despair and fatalism that I found disconcerting. He did not speak to me at all but rather
just passed me by. It was almost like his soul and being had been robbed of any hope of life and well being. I marveled at him but watched him as he slowly passed me by.

I stood there on the hill and watched as he slowly made his way down the slope and was soon lost in the throng of people below. I then proceeded to walk down the hill myself in the general direction of those who were walking ahead of me. As I drew abreast of the back of this walking crowd I could see and sense many things. Each person I passed seemed to be totally oblivious to the person or persons all around them. By and by I just moved over to one side that I might watch them pass by.

I marveled at the lack of life or energy that I could sense in this huge crowd. They were just moving along putting one foot in front of the other.
They seemed to have no idea where they were or where they were going. I stood there for quite sometime watching my heart bewildered by it all. I knew I was walking down this road with them but also knew I was different than they were also. My spirit is born anew and I carry in my heart the life of God. I sensed no such life in any of these people however.
I turned and began to once again to walk down the road with them. Not one word was being said or expressed in any way between them. I could not help but contrast the difference between these people and those I had met in heaven. There all are filled with the love and glory of the Lord. Here I sense no spiritual life what so ever only emptiness and despair. I am convinced that somehow each of them knows where they are and where they are going but it is a revelation that has eluded me thus far.

I somehow know that I am here merely to observe and whatever path these people are on it in no way is applicable to me. I wondered in my heart should I pray for these people. The Spirit of God spoke back my answer no do not pray for them for they are beyond redemption. In speaking this to me I suddenly was given the revelation of just who these people were. These people are all dead. Most alarmingly they have all died without Christ! I suddenly was made aware of just who they are and where we are.

This is a road on the road to hell! This road is called despair and this large valley is called the valley of the lost! I once again stepped to the side and my eyes filled with tears as my heart was torn for all these thousands of individuals for whom only eternal judgment awaited them. How strange to look in the faces of one person after another as they passed me by knowing that I was looking in the eyes of someone who had by dying found themselves here.

I stepped away from the crowd and walked away from the road for a little distance so that I might better take in the vastness of what I was seeing. I walked about a mile or so away from them and then turned back to look. They were walking about ten abreast but the line stretched for miles and miles until they were out of sight. I fell to my knees and began to weep and cry before the Lord. My heart is stirred by what I have already seen and what lies before me.

My spirit is disconsolate and my heart is filled with agony for these eternally lost souls I see stretched out in an endless line before me. Then I heard the voice of wisdom speak to my heart. He said, “Son you have rightly discerned who these people are and where they are going. I am with you, fear none of those things you shall see and hear. Revelation and I will share with you many things for these souls have just begun their journey and yet already their hearts are filled with the despair that this valley fills their heart with.
They have no illusions about where they are or where they are going. Son they are capable of speech and emotion but the power of hell already holds sway over them. They are doomed to suffer alone for each individual here shall spend eternity completely alone. I have many things to share with you come let us be going”. I stood to my feet and once again rejoined the crowd of people on their dreaded first faltering steps of eternal damnation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home