Friday, May 27, 2011

The Day of the Lord Part Five


  Millions and millions of us are gathered in the valley of eternity. This vision is of the far distant future. The intensity of the glory of God being expressed by the triune God is incredible! Jesus has come down from the throne and Father has ascended to it. We here assembled have been energized by the radiant power of God! In heaven there is no consciousness of time. It has been six days since I wrote my last a son’s revelation. Yet I know that where we are now time no longer exists! All that has been of the former world and universe is no more. The valley of eternity is a place that will exist in the new heavens and new earth that the word of God speaks of.


  I am experiencing not just a vision but the Lord is allowing me in the Spirit to experience the actual events, as they will happen in the future! Since I last put pen to paper so to speak it has been six days. Yet I know if we were to count things by time hundreds of years have come and gone since I last wrote. We have had a time of praise and adoration that in the world of time would have started hundreds of years ago! I know in my heart this is true and the Holy Spirit has if you will kind of fast forwarded the heavenly video tape so to speak hundreds of years from where we last were.

  Right now all of us are standing very quietly in a time of joint solemnity and respect. We one and all are silent witnesses of what is happening on the platform before us. Jesus is kneeling before his Father who is sitting on the throne that Jesus had been sitting on before. The atmosphere is so silent that even amongst these billions and billions of angelic and human witnesses you could have heard the softest whisper.

  Jesus from his knees looked up at his Father and began to speak. “My Father today I have concluded that holy charge that you gave me all those thousands of years ago. Evil has been vanquished! Death in all its forms is now nothing more than a distant memory. Satan and all his minions have been defeated once and for all and cast into the lake of fire. All of these here assembled are silent witnesses of this and more”.

  Jesus raised his arms to Father and with a voice charged with great emotion continued. “Father I present these children to you on this day at this time. On the day I was born in human flesh I forever became identified with them. They are one with me Father as you and I are with each other. They one and all are visible, tangible proof of the glory that you gave me for them. Holy Father I shall for all time be as fully human as I am divine. As your Son I kneel before you this day not because I must but by choice. It has ever been my joy to serve you as a son and so shall I ever be.

  I am one being with two eternal natures. The divinity of my being I share only with you and the Holy Spirit. Yet I am also fully man and that part of my being I share with all these millions of redeemed from all the ages of time. As a man I kneel before you my Father as Lord and God. I do this now as I did on the cross as their representative. In my humanity I speak for all the redeemed that I bring to you my Lord on this most solemn of occasions to present them to you.

Today my Father as you accepted my sacrifice on that wondrous day when I ascended in the power of the resurrection, I here and now ask of you my Father that you accept all of these children that I bring to you this day. As the head of all redeemed humanity you gave me a kingdom and I have here this day finished the work you have given me. Father I relinquish the kingdom you gave to me and present myself to you Father in an eternal expression of love and devotion once again.

Father I give my kingdom back to you and as the firstborn of redeemed humanity I ask that you accept all these here assembled into your kingdom and that they may now be one with you as I am one with you. May they now through me forever be one with us. Holy Father fill them with the glory and power that you and I have existed in for all eternity. Accept them Holy one as you accepted me when I rose from the dead and ascended into your presence”.

  Jesus lowered his arms and in a silent demonstration of love and respect bowed his head before his Father. Father stood up and walked over to stand in front of his Son. He placed his hand on his head and as he did so a wave of glory enveloped them such as I have never seen before and could not begin to describe. Nothing was being said between them but there was no doubt to me or anyone else here that they were in an intense Spirit-to-Spirit communication.

  We all as one fell on our faces before them and began to worship them. I have never at anytime felt an anointing as powerful and intense as this. It is an amazing thing the different effects the anointing will have on you. We had just gone through what would have been the most intense session of praise and worship I have ever known. The thunderbolt like glory of God had one small group after another struck us one and all. The angels, led by the archangels were blowing their trumpets for all they were worth. This holy heavenly jam session as I have already related went on for what would have been hundreds of years!

  Now Father and Son are connected to one another in a Spirit to Spirit connection of such a great intensity that all of us here assembled cannot even look at them but have fallen on our faces before them. I chanced to look up and could see that Jesus was still kneeling before his Father and Father had his hand on Jesus head. Yet they are enveloped in such a great light that I can barely look at them.

  All at once I heard a thunderclap above my head and saw the Holy Spirit descend in a cloud down to where the Father and Son were. He connected with the light of glory that Jesus and his Father were bonded to with each other. The Spirit of God in a cloud began to glow and shimmer with the divine fire of God. I have never seen anything like it! This cloud of glory began to expand and it covered all of us! I could here the eternal voice of the Spirit of God wooing my heart in that heavenly language of love. My Spirit is filled with not just praise and adoration but with an intense desire for union with them!

  I cannot look at them any longer and have prostrated myself before them in worship and praise. The glory cloud of God has enveloped us and I feel a holy vibrant connection with the triune God and all of these here assembled. I feel like I am being transformed into a new being! The radiant glory and power of God is changing my internal and external makeup in a new way! I see things with a clarity I never knew was possible! That grand day of ascension into Fathers kingdom has come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home