Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Mountain of God Part Five

     
           I am still on the mountain of God and my spirit has been humbled in his presence. I am called to wait on Father and call out to him for his will in my life and in others. I have never known a place like this one. The atmosphere is heavy with the anointing of Father. I have not yet walked into the cloud of which Jesus said I would walk yet I am also so near to it.


  The cloud of Fathers anointing radiates from his Holy Mountain and visually I see it but have not been called in to it as of yet. My friend Moses has been with me all this time. He is a wonder amongst men. He is so gentle of disposition, such a humble man yet he also has a wellspring of anointing that one can see in his eyes that has a divine connection to Father and his holy mountain. I have spent days just meditating on Fathers will and sensing both an urgency of the Spirit about this coming move of God in the earth and my utter inability to ever rise to the place needed to walk or carry it out.

  Both Moses and I are presently sitting on the floor of the small cave of which I have previously spoken. We have not engaged in much conversation as we have just continued to bask in Father’s anointing. The mountain of God has been going through some rather intense shaking with the glory of God. I have also heard loud trumpet blasts from time to time that although I have not known what they mean has found me face down on the floor trembling before Father with a reverential fear and astonishment at his great power.

  Moses looked at me and reached over and put his hand on my shoulder. His piercing anointed eyes seemed to be looking right through me.

  He said “ Michael now that you have been here a few days as you see time on earth I have many things to share with you. I have been here either on his holy mountain or near it for much of my time here since my death on earth. The anointing here finds its source in Fathers life and it shows the heart many things. The proud and arrogant never find there way here. I told you of the pride of my youth. The Lord never does anything just for whatever ministry he has called us to in this life but he prepares each of us for that anointing that will be the eternal calling or destiny of each of us for all time. Father knew that I was called to walk with him on his holy mountain not just while I lived but for all eternity”.

  With this he leaned back against the wall of our small cave and staring straight ahead seemed to be collecting his thoughts before continuing.

  “The time of Fathers great unveiling here is almost upon us. Your world is beginning to feel the birth pangs of that which is to come both good and bad. The world is convulsing even now as Fathers will and word are going forth. Storms are increasing and nations as they were prophesied to be are taking there places in that form Father said they would. In the body of Christ a new move has begun that is even now beginning to shake the world. Yet just as the signs of the times that our Lord said would come as birth pangs so it is now being seen to be.

  Michael men’s hearts are just now beginning to stir with an inner awareness of something is going on. The severe weather and the lineup of nations with the potential destruction as well as the great revival you now see beginning are all birth pangs of the same time and place. For soon there shall be war such as has never been seen before, famines across the world, plagues and disease beyond the scope of any nation to control or handle. Yet Father is granting a small window of time before it all happens.”

  With this we both got up and went outside. We could see the whirling power of the glory cloud of Fathers anointing not fifty feet in front and slightly above us. Moses stood there transfixed before it with the wind of the cloud blowing his hair.

  He said “ Michael I have never gotten over the wonder of Fathers great power and anointing. That first day on Sinai when he came down on the mountain I stood in awe and wonder of his power and glory. Now thousands of years as you count time later I still stand in wonder and devotion before his might.

  With this we sat down at the table and he continued to teach me.

  “ Michael if you want to see with a clear vision of this hour listen to me and gain wisdom. It is no accident that so much trouble is happening in the earth at the same time as this new revival is breaking forth. Father is giving the world and your nation a last clarion call of mercy. The body of Christ is beginning to walk in a new anointing that will increase in intensity with each move of his Spirit. Yet both the trouble happening in the world and this new revival are both but contractions of the same birth pang.”

  With this we heard the loud trumpet blast from within Fathers glory cloud. I said Moses what is the meaning of the trumpet blast?

  Moses said, “Michael you already know part of the answer. We started our journey up this mountain after we heard the trumpet sound. When the trumpet sounds Father is either calling someone closer to him, releasing his power in the earth or bringing judgment on the earth”.

  Moses looked at me with a seriousness or intensity of expression that made me aware that what he was about to say was important.

“Michael you are called to be with Father and he has brought you here not just to be aware of his power but to fashion you by his will into a vessel through whom he will make his purposes known. Stand in awe of his shaking in the world in this hour. Intercede both for the anointing being released for both the power to heal and transform as is being seen in the earth and to be used as a vessel to pray and seek Father that this renewal that he is bringing in his church will move swiftly into the next phase of glory he has reserved for this hour.

  Michael make no mistake about it this is but the first of several birth pangs that are coming and with each wave both the power released in the body of Christ shall be released and the intensity of his judgments in the earth also. You are called to wait on Father for your hour is not yet. But know this my son you are going to be released in a birth pang yet to come. It shall be the day of your visitation and Father shall use you and many others to speak with his voice with a clarity never seen before this time.”

 With this he stood and went back to the altar of God and I with new determination in my heart followed in silent contemplation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home