Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Mountain of God Part Seven


            Moses had told me that the next thing I must see is to view things as Father sees them. I find myself in front of the altar of fire with the glory cloud of Fathers presence just above me. In that timeless realm of heaven it seems like just moments have gone by yet in earthly time it has been two days. My spirit is vibrating as wave after wave of his glory sweeps over me. Moses and I each have a fire mass over us the size of our spirit bodies. I have never felt so alive and filled as I do at this moment.


  Michael raised a trumpet to his lips and as he blew it I realized that the loud blasts of the trumpets that I had been hearing coming from the cloud had sounded just like that. The other six archangels raised the trumpet
to their lips and one at a time blew them until the might and fury coming from them had such power and anointing that it seemed to me that even the mountain of God could not withstand their glory for long. I also was given the revelation that these are the seven angels described in the book of Revelation that would pour out the bowls of wrath and sound the trumpets of judgment contained therein.They were shinning with the glory of God.

  Then I heard the most beautiful soothing voice I had ever heard proclaim that, “all praise and honor be given to the Lord God Almighty”.

   Then another voice shouted, “He is worthy to be praised”.

  Then yet a third exclaimed “Let all that exists forever more praise and worship our Lord and King”

  A fourth voice shouted “he shall reign forever and ever” and was joined by a fifth voice echoing “yes he shall reign forever and ever”.

  A sixth voice shouted, “For the time is at hand” and finally a seventh shouted “your will Holy Father be done”.

  I could hear them over my head saying this and once they finished they one at a time repeated what they had just said and continued doing so. A spirit of worship came over me and as they one by shouted I joined them in worship and praise.

  This went on for quite some time and then as quickly as it had started the angels went back into the cloud and it lifted from above us and moved back to its position about fifty feet in front of us and slightly above us. I was lying on my face trembling under the anointing and yet knew I had not the strength to rise up.

  I believe I may have laid there forever except I felt a hand on my shoulder and a sweet voice I knew so well say to me, “son be filled with my strength and rise”. I gingerly rose to my knees and looked into the face of Jesus as he bent over me to strengthen me.

  I slowly stood to my feet and with Jesus made my way back to the table. I was suddenly aware that Moses was nowhere to be seen.

I looked at the master he smiled and said “Father has taken him into the cloud of his glory and for a time he shall minister to Father as has always been his wish and desire.”

  I said, “master I am overwhelmed by all I have seen and heard”.

  Jesus replied, “You have taken a great step forward in that transformation Father has for you. I promised you that the day would come when you would see heaven and would come here before your death. Now I am making you another promise you have been chosen to walk in Father’s anointing. He will show you many things including his heart and out of this depth you shall find why all who really know him love him as we do. For now son it is time to rest.”

  I said, “Lord what were those seven voices I heard that filled my heart with such joy and praise”.

  Jesus said, “ there is much to show you but for now receive this wisdom they are the seven spirits of God mentioned in my revelation that John spoke of. Son it is another facet of the Holy Spirit. You will see and hear many things but for now rest until Father summons you again.”

  With that I was again picked up by the spirit and found myself totally back in my body in my living room rejoicing in his love and compassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home