Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Union With God



    Jesus and I have left the forest surrounding the valley of peace and have entered the valley itself. In the distance I can see Father’s house.


  I looked over at the Lord and said “how wonderful to be in the valley of peace with the prince of peace.”

  The master stopped and turned and looked at me. His eyes shone with the glory of God.His manner was one of compassionate love and consideration.

  “Son I am not unaware of the suffering you are enduring at this moment on earth. He sighed and said forces of great spiritual deception have been and are being unleashed on the earth. Your heart longs to know the truth and follow me and you do not wish to be deceived. So hear me now and gain understanding.

  Do not look at what is happening all around you but rather come here in the Spirit for only here in this day and hour shall you receive clear revelation of what is true and untrue. I have set your feet on a path and you belong here and your anointing and revelation are to come from here and you shall receive my word and that word will carry you and sustain you.”

  I was looking into his eyes very intently as he was speaking. His is such a beautiful face and his expression fills my heart with love and acceptance. His eyes began to glow with that eternal glory that comes from God and God alone. I have seen others glow with the glory of God but this is but an outward manifestation of God within them.

  Jesus face, arms, and hair began to shimmer with the glory of God. I was totally captivated. I was feeling no fear in fact my heart was overwhelmed with joy and my spirit rejoiced as he was transformed right in front of me. All the worries, fears, and hurts of the last few days here on earth were lost in the intensity of his glory that I was experiencing at this moment. I have seen him like this before and it has always caused me to fall on my face before him trembling. Yet today I am standing not two feet from him face-to-face and continuing to gaze into his eyes.

  I have been given the privilege of watching him transform right before my eyes. His eyes radiate the glory, power, and authority of almighty God. I am at once aware that he is the same person Jesus that I have known but his being is radiating the raw power and energy of God as well. I was suddenly aware that he was even more beautiful and compelling now than he was before.

  The glory of his being surrounded both of us and never have I felt such love and acceptance as now. All my worries and fears are gone. My spirit was not being just touched by him I was aware that in some way I cannot explain that his Spirit and mine were being connected to each other in a special way.

  I am lost in the light of his overwhelming glory. I feel a spiritual union with him Spirit to spirit. The light and glory of God was continuing to get even more intense. My spirit has been joined to his and I was suddenly aware that I at this moment had lost the individual distinctiveness of my own being. He and I were one. I was lost in God.

  Then above me I saw the face of the Holy Spirit swirling and I knew that I was in union with both he and Jesus.

Finally I heard the voice of Father speaking to me and he said, “ My son we live in an eternal union one with the other, we are three but we are one. I was instantly aware that Father was also here and the four of us Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were joined together as one. I could not tell where each of them began they each one of them in this glory, seemed to be as one eternal being.

  What was even more amazing to me was I was somehow connected to them. My little spirit had been in some way absorbed into them and although I want to make it clear they were God and I was me. Yet in this union what they were was so vitally connected that I was feeling what they were and was in perfect union with them.

Never have I known such peace and love as at this moment. I could feel the intensity of their combined power and glory. Yet its effect on me was the purest most compelling force of love I have ever known. I am at complete rest within them. Like all thing in heaven you just know certain things without having to be told.

  I am lost in the eternal God and I am feeling no individual awareness whatsoever. In whatever sense of being or awareness I as an individual am aware or possess, was absorbed in the glory that they are. No words were being said and yet I could both hear and feel the intensity of their being. What they are in union with each other I was somehow connected to it and thusly being allowed to experience it.

  What a privilege and joy to be allowed to experience them in this way. As I cannot distinguish for myself where I end and they begin at this moment, I also can no longer see any difference in them either. In other words Jesus, Father, and the Holy Spirit are so blended together in this glory that my spirit is only aware of one being, one God and little me somehow lost in the vastness of all they are in union with each other.

  I have no sense of time or space. I am so lost in this union that I don’t know where I am, how we got where we are or how to get back to where we were before all this started. I further more do not care. I could spend eternity lost in the glory that they are and be perfectly content. Yet in this union I am not feeling just raw power and glory. The overwhelming sense is one of complete love. The love that they have for each other and they for me is very real and powerful. How wonderful and powerful is the Lord our God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home