Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Heart Of the Holy Spirit Part Three


         I find myself today in a most unusual circumstance. I am still in this special place of the Holy Spirit. His Spirit has enveloped me and my heart feels such a perfect balance of peace and tranquilly. I can’t ever remember a place like this one before. I know that I am in a real place, and yet what makes it so unusual, is I have no point of reference that is familiar that would help me identify in some way with my surroundings. In other words this place is having such a powerful wonderful effect on me and yet it is so different that I have no way to describe it.


  All around me is the love, peace, and joy of the Holy Spirit. The very air is filled with the power and wonder of his life. As strange as this may sound this is both a place and a part of the Holy Spirit himself. It has been my honor on different occasions in the past to spend many wondrous hours in Father’s house. It has walls and furnishings but this is also a special place but it has no walls and what makes it so special is the place is not just a place of the Spirit. This place is the Spirit.

  I am feeling such a peace and tranquility at this moment. I don’t think a baby in the womb could feel any safer or special than I do now. All around me is a warm soothing mist of the Spirit. My purpose at this time is just to be. Here I am not having any great earth shattering revelation at this time. The Holy Spirit and I are just sharing a beautiful fellowship and bonding.

  It would seem that this Son’s Journey involves far more than the blinding revelation and glory of God, it also involves union and a sharing one with the other. I feel an intense inner sense of love and worship of and for the Holy Spirit. Another great aspect of it is I don’t even have to verbalize it he just picks up on my feelings and redirects to me his own feelings of love for me.

  So in a strange and beautiful way is this entry finished. To fully understand it you would have to be here. I am beginning to realize just how special the Holy Spirit is to me. Sometimes the greatest revelation is not something but rather a new heightened awareness of someone. Holy Spirit I love and adore you. I am overwhelmed that you would share with a former prodigal as I such a special place and side of you as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home