Monday, June 6, 2011

The Heart Of the Holy Spirit Part Two


         My heart is overwhelmed all around me is the incensed smoke of the Holy Spirit. I feel intimacy closeness with him that is having quite an effect on me. Both Enoch and I are worshiping him in our own way. I feel like a small child who is being taught the deep things of God. All my wisdom and knowledge that I have garnered in my 48-year walk with the Lord seems woefully inadequate beside the intensity of the Holy Spirit all around me.

  I suddenly felt led to get off my face and so I pulled myself into a sitting position. I also noted that Enoch had already done so and was looking at me with a holy fire in his eyes but was saying nothing. He then turned his gaze upwards and his face began to shine with an intense glory. I do not think even the sun shines with any more intensity than did Enoch’s face at this moment.

I followed his gaze and looked up and saw what he was looking at. I saw the face of the Holy Spirit swirling in the midst of the cloud above me. He had eyes, a nose, lips and features like any of us do but his face was not composed of human flesh but rather it was like someone had taken the cloud of glory and formed a human face out of the cloud.

  I also felt love flowing from my heart out to him the moment I saw him. The look in his eyes I cannot describe I wouldn’t begin to know how, but it brought with it a wave of glory that swept over my spirit. His heart was being given to us and my heart in its own inadequate way was responding to him.

  There is so much about this experience and where I am that both words and my own feeble mind cannot begin to fathom let alone put into words. I will try to put into language what I am experiencing with him. These waves of glory are sweeping over me one right after the other. Each wave is giving far more understanding to me than my mind can express. It is possible to receive a revelation that goes beyond words and feelings or emotions. In human terms we process information in a rather slow patterned way. At the moment it is like thousands of different revelations are coming at me all at once.

  Each wave is depositing all this information in my spirit. These waves are coming from the Holy Spirit. His eyes are the most incredible things I have ever seen. I could say many things and will try to do so but this is not just downloaded information entering my spirit, but rather a divine connection of love Spirit to spirit. We all strive to find love and be loved. As I looked into his eyes I knew that I was looking into the face of perfect love. Love that was total and complete are the expression of his heart.

It was love that was as eternal and all encompassing as God is. You could add nothing to it. The waves of glory were emanating from his eyes. I could see flashes of light and fire coming from his eyes and producing ripples in the swirling mists of his being as it left them. These ripples were directed at Enoch and I. I looked over at him and was surprised at what I saw or rather what I didn’t see. All I could see was a pillar of intense light and glory that he was somehow surrounded by, enveloped in or something. The Holy Spirit is speaking to me or rather it would be more accurate to say communicating to me.

  He said what I was seeing was Enoch. He wasn’t enveloped in a pillar of light but rather his spirit was the light. The Holy Spirit then informed me that if I could see myself that I would see the very same thing. The Spirit is communicating with my spirit in a new and marvelous way. Words can sometimes be cumbersome and time consuming. These waves were coming at me one after the other just seconds apart. Yet each wave was communicating to me information on an unbelievable scale.

  My spirit can receive information from him far faster than my human mind can express or even understand. I know that each of these waves is coming from the core of his being. Paul said that his prayer was that we would be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. I have never had a better understanding of this than I’m having at this moment. Any one of these waves has the power in and of itself to do anything. A universe could be created and have plenty of glory left over after it was done from anyone of these waves.

  So much power and wisdom is coming at me over and over again. I have had thousands of these waves enter my spirit. I have in union with them seen them transform into such a way that it had seemed to me that they, meaning Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, had become united to each other in the light. At that time I lost the ability to distinguish any individuality between them all I was seeing was one God.

  I have also in close proximity to them at such a time found myself lost in them. In other words I was in union with them as they were with each other and lost my own individual awareness. I at those times was lost in them and their beautiful oneness. Now this was not some pantheistic experience. I was not as the Hindu’s would say joined to the universal cosmic conscience. They were God and I was I but God is capable of bringing us to a new awareness of him.

  This experience however was far different than that. I had always assumed before that it was a universal connection with them that had at such times produced the change in me. Today I see that my own human spirit is able to change into whatever type of vessel that God needs me to be. Enoch was not just surrounded by a pillar of light he was the pillar and so was I. Thusly in this form my spirit is able to take in these waves of his Spirit. Thoughts here are answered almost as fast as they are formed in my mind. I was just thinking how can these things be when the Holy Spirit gave me my answer.

  He said, “does not my word say that believers are transformed from glory to glory”.

  He as always had an answer and as in the hundreds of times I have questioned anything about an experience, he never rebuked me for asking. In the Spirit our spirits can be so transformed by a conscience act of will on our parts that God can communicate to us on a Spirit to spirit level far greater than anything I have seen before.

  Yet through it all this is just not some impersonal communication of information like two super computers on earth may have. It is coming at me with all the love and grandeur of God. My spirit is taking it all in and I do not know how to express what that is like. All that he is I feel connected to and the heart of my spirit is not just receiving raw data but with each wave that comes at me my heart is filled with an overwhelming love and adoration for him.

  I want to share just one thing he has given me today, one new revelation out of the untold thousands my spirit has experienced and is receiving now. I found myself looking up at a blade of grass and it was towering above me like a three story building. The Lord had reduced me to this size because he was not just showing me this blade of grass but the life within it.

  I could see inside the blade of grass and see the life within it. Grass seems so ordinary to my human mind but it is a very complex organism full of its own life and vitality. I could not only see it as it was but here in the Spirit I could also see and connect with it on the subatomic level. I was amazed at the wonder of it.

  The Spirit then relayed to me this is a wonder of his own creation. The next thing I knew I was suddenly aware of millions of blades of grass that were surrounding this one. I was aware of them individually and collectively. I was somehow able to both see and feel the life of each blade of grass and it was glorious to feel and see the life they represented. I stood there for quite sometime just vibrating in the spirit. I had never felt so close to the inner life function of life before.

  The next thing I knew the Holy Spirit had moved me again and now I found myself looking down on a planet in some unknown galaxy out in the universe. I had the same awareness at that moment that I had with the grass.I was aware of everything about this planet. Its size and mass and structure right down to every grain of sand or dirt on its surface I was connected through him to it all.

  Then the spirit opened my awareness even more and I was connected to every planet and every star in that whole galaxy. Don’t get me wrong the comprehension of the depth of what I was experiencing was far beyond me.I didn’t know how but that in him he was letting me feel his connection to all that exists.

  Finally he opened my eyes and I realized I in him was connected to every planet, star, all that existed in the entire universe. Just like the blade of grass I was connected to all existence in the universe right down to the smallest grain of sand on every planet, in every galaxy everywhere. The immensity of it all was quite overwhelming to me.

  Then he said to me Son this is just stuff to me much like you have stuff in your closet. Let me show you what really matters to me. The next thing I knew we were looking down on the earth from space. I suddenly became aware that I was hearing every heartbeat of every human on earth. The Spirit said to me they will always matter to me more than anything else.

  This revelation I have just shared took me about three seconds to receive and it came wrapped in with hundreds of others all being given to me at the same time. I thank you Holy Spirit for your wondrous mercy in sharing this revelation with one so unworthy as I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home