Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Heart Of the Holy Spirit


        I spent the last eight days lost in the reality of the triune God. When we are lost in the divine light and glory of their presence it is the only reality of which we are aware. Then as quickly as it started it was over. I came out of the light of their glorious union with each other and the Spirit picked me up and carried me here.


  I am in a new place I have never been before. As I looked down I could see that the ground was rocky like I was on a mountain.

Yet all around me is a mist or cloud much like fog would be seen on earth.

I can feel the holiness of God here and it fills me heart with both joy and a holy reverence. I quickly became aware that the cloud was in some way connected to the Holy Spirit, and this place I find myself in is also filled with the Spirit of God.

  I did not know where to go or what to do and so I began to walk. With each step I took I became more and more aware of the power and glory of the Holy Spirit. It has been my joy to not just be filled with the Spirit, but to both know him as God and friend. I have had the privilege of walking on the mountain of Father’s holy presence, and also his house as well. I have also both seen and been to Jesus home. I have also had the privilege of having him share with me the times and places that are special to him. In my spirit I sense that where I am now is a place very special to the Holy Spirit.

  All around me is the holy smoke of his glory. My heart has a special attachment to the Holy Spirit. I have learned through the years to love his generous heart and love for all others who claim the name of Jesus. I have been walking for sometime and my vision has been somewhat limited. The smoke of his glory is so thick here that I can only see just a few feet in front of me. In the swirling mist I suddenly became aware of the shadow of another person waiting for me just up ahead.

  I greeted him in the name of the Lord. He was tall and dark haired but unlike Moses his hair was more closely cropped and did not hang down to his shoulders. I could instantly discern a powerful anointing in him more intense than any other human I had ever known. His eyes were much like those of Moses in that they reflected both a loving heart and powerful anointing. Moses eyes are a light brown but this man his eyes are dark blue much like our Lords.

  He opened his arms and embraced me. He looked me in the eyes and with a broad smile on his face said, “ Michael I am Enoch and I have looked forward to this day since before your birth. The word says that a great cloud of witnesses surrounds those who live on earth and Father placed you in my heart to pray and intercede for you from the day of your birth. So it is with great joy that I both greet and welcome you this day.”

  I must admit that I was both overwhelmed and stunned by his words. I will never understand the favor that Father has bestowed on me, and to hear from Enoch’s own mouth that he not only knew who I was, but had been praying for me since before I was born was astonishing to say the least. Yet in some way I cannot understand it was almost like my spirit felt a familiarity with him like in some way I knew him.

  Both Moses and Elijah had told me that Enoch was the leader of the 24 elders. They had also said he had both been and seen places in God that no one else had ever seen. I must admit I was both awed by him and felt a closer personal link with him than I had with any one else I had met in heaven other than the Lord of course. We both began to walk and I fell in step with him.

  He said “ Michael this is a most holy place. My friend Moses lives in his cottage at the foot of Father’s mountain. I spend my time with our God wherever he would have me be. You have discerned correctly that where we are at this moment is a special abode of the Holy Spirit. Our lord Jesus said the Spirit would lead and guide us into all truth and this is not only true in the natural world but is even more so here.”

  As we walked his words flowed through my heart like a river. My spirit rejoices in being here with the Lord, but I also feel a very special bond with Enoch that I was made more and more aware of as we walked together. His manner is both regal and casual. His words reflect a great devotion to our Lord but although spoken with an intensity of love and purpose, are given more, as Moses would speak than say Elijah.

  “Michael this is a place unlike any place you have ever been or seen before. Some things can only be fully understood when you have come here after life on earth and this place is just such a place. We are walking on a rocky trail but we are not on a mountain. In fact it would be impossible for me to convey to you an understanding of where we are you must just be content to know that it is. This is the holy dwelling place of God the Spirit.

Yes both Father and Son have their special places but this is his.”

  We came to a place that I knew somehow was a place where we were to stop. The cloud or mist that was all around us began to swirl and as I looked up I saw the face of the Holy Spirit just above us. His face is composed of or so it appeared to me of the same glory cloud that we had been seeing on our journey to this place. His eyes were as a flame of fire and I instantly fell on my face before him, as did Enoch. The Spirit began to speak to us as we both lay prostrate on the ground before him.

 “Beloved you are welcome to come into my place of anointing and understanding. Michael you have been in the light of glory with us and this has been a time of preparation for this day. Here I shall prepare your heart to walk in the glory cloud of Father’s anointing. My servant Enoch shall lead you, and I shall teach you and guide you into that anointing which Father has for you. Here the lessons of eternity shall be unveiled before you. I shall share with you my heart and by so doing give to you a far greater understanding of Father’s purposes and eternal plans. Seek me and open up your hearts to me that I may reveal those eternal truths that I would share with you Michael.”

I began to speak in tongues and worship the Holy Spirit. Lying beside me I could not help but notice that Enoch was doing the same thing.The power and authority of the Spirit are filling my heart and spirit. The cloud of glory descended on us and my heart is filled with a great sense of anticipation and joy as we wait on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home