Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Union With God Part Two


       I am lost in the vastness of the Almighty. Three days ago as we count time before my eyes I was a witness as Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in some way were transformed before me. In that transformation they have affected a Spirit-to-Spirit union with each other, and although I know that all three are here, all I can see or feel is this incredible light and glory. As they changed before my eyes, I was somehow allowed to not only be a witness, but to also in some way be joined in a spiritual union with them as well.


   The word of God is so powerful and so many of its wondrous truths are echoing in the inner chambers of my spirit. The truths of the word are taking on a whole new meaning for me here. It is one thing to know that our God is everywhere present at all times, and that he possesses all knowledge and wisdom, and that he has all power. It is another thing again to be so connected to him as I am here and see the evidence of this first hand. They are giving me fresh revelation not with spoken words, but with thoughts and impressions that my spirit is receiving.

   We humans marvel at the vastness and complexities of the universe for example. Yet here in the glory (although mind you I do not understand how it is so), my perception is the universe is but a small thing; its wonders compared to God as I see him in this light are almost trivial in comparison.

  My spirit has been hit with wave after wave of his glory and I know that these waves as a creative source, anyone of them ,had the power to create another universe, as we know it. Yet in God power is not some raw source of energy but all is directed in the divine mind toward his eternal purposes. These waves of his glory have left in their wake a love and acceptance of me far beyond anything I have felt before.

   My purpose in being here is not too merely to be shown the wonders of God, but rather that he may demonstrate to me how deep is the love that he has for me. With all the power and glory in which he exists, it would seem that what he values most is a spirit to Spirit communion with us his children and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home