Monday, October 17, 2011

A Special Time With Jesus Part One


The time has come to move on. I have spent the last two days on the mountain of rest.
In both body spirit I am refreshed and strengthened.


I took a last look around this wonderful arbor and then with a renewed sense of purpose and determination I began to descend down the slope of this mountain. In my mind I keep reflecting on the words of the angel who told me in this valley I would receive fresh revelation and inspiration. I have a new determination to walk with my Lord. The distractions of day-to-day living are having less and less of a hold on me.

I hunger for his wisdom and long to walk in his presence. Something has happened to me since I entered the valley of restoration and glory. I know that Father has a purpose for my life and I feel driven to put everything I have into reaching out to him and walking with him in his glory. I have been walking for quite sometime down the mountain alone with my thoughts and newly inspired convictions. With each step I take a holy fire, an internal blaze of glory if you will just keeps burning hotter and hotter within my spirit.

In the distance I see a solitary figure. When I saw him my spirit leaped for joy! He is still a little distance from me but he has never looked more glorious and beautiful to me than now. I am close enough now to see the smile on his face and I fell on my face and with tears running down my cheeks began to worship him. I reached out and took his feet in my hands,

those beautiful nail scared feet. I have loved him, and longed for him all of my life. Never has my desire to be with him been greater than today.

I said, “Oh my Lord my heart is aflame with a hunger for you. I can never again be satisfied with just a day-to-day existence. I pray my Lord that I may be accounted worthy to be with you always and to never leave your side”. I pulled myself up to me knees and looking into his face lifted my hands to him. The tears began to flow down my cheeks as I wept before him.

As I wept and opened my heart to him he said nothing. His eyes were ablaze with compassion and understanding.

“My Lord I dedicate myself and consecrate myself to you. Holy one I hunger to walk with you in your glory. I understand how Moses could cry out Lord show me your glory. Please take me my Lord. I have given you so many reasons to abandon me. I am a vessel wholly unworthy of you and my life has been a mosaic of half hearted dedication. Forgive me Lord for the failures of the past and I beg of you make me a vessel through whom others will see you. I long to share with the hurting your compassion.

My spirit grieves for the sheep Lord who in this final desperate hour need answers as never before. My Lord I can never convey to them the wonder of all that you are, but please I pray make of me a vessel through which you shall work your eternal purposes. I lay down my life this day, not for me my Lord, but rather for all the wounded, hurting, desperate souls in need of you my master.

Lord the sheep, the flock; they will always mean more to me than myself. In this final hour of human history my master please anoint your servant with a fresh new anointing. I give myself to you my master for your eternal purposes and service. I do this for the sheep of your kingdom my Lord.

I care not for myself. I am not concerned with any temporal or eternal rewards. I do not desire your power or blessing to build an earthly name or ministry for myself. Rather Holy one anoint your servant with your kingdom power and authority that I may be a vessel through whom the light of your heart and glory shall flow. My Lord let me be a light that leads them to you, and let me be a vessel that will show the way to others to this place”.

I fell on my face before him. My heart was to overcome with emotion to continue. I prostrated myself on the ground before him and my heart was overcome by both my love for him as well as the burden that I see for all the lost hurting ones in our world that so desperately need his touch. My spirit because I am here with him is flooded with such an inner awareness of just how wonderful and special he is. Yet millions around the world today need him and need a fresh revelation of him that comes straight from here. I am nothing but dust, and so unworthy to be with him here.

Yet I hunger to share the message of my Lord and master and who he really is with the hurting of the world. I have been privileged over my life to have spent more hours than I can count with him here. I know him and that knowledge does not come from some theology text but from personally spending time with him. I know the gentleness of his heart, because he has been so loving and kind to me.

I am living proof of his great love because I have been so many times the unworthy recipient of that love. I long for just one thing give me an anointing that will allow me to share with the world the Jesus I have grown to know and love. It is not his great power and authority that fills my heart with love and devotion but rather the person that he is that fills my heart with an eternal zeal to share with others.

All of this and more was running through my mind as I lay on the ground before him. He reached out his hand and gently ran his fingers through my hair. My spirit began to quiver and shake before him. No one moves my heart like him. I began to weep and cry with an even greater intensity than before. I love him so much. My spirit is alive with love and affection and my heart yearns to share with the world this Jesus who by a single touch can change some ones entire world.

He said, “My beloved son, I share with you this day my heart and desire.

You have never left my side even in your darkest days because even when you were not aware of my presence I have always been there. I will never leave you and for all eternity you shall forever be by my side. I have many things to share with you for your hour is almost upon you. Yet in this moment at this time I would share with you my heart. I do this not for an anointing for service but rather just for you. All I have done in all the years we have walked together my child has been because of the love that I have for you.

I give you also my heart and I do this just because you are you. Share with the hurting ones this fresh revelation of who I am. Show the ones to whom I shall send you my love and compassion. There shall be time for ministry but for now my son I share with you my heart and love for you”.

With this he ceased speaking and he began to glow with the inner glory of God. He is reaching out to my spirit and I feel an intense link spirit to Spirit with him. No words are being said between us and none were needed. I am lost in a divine connection with my Lord and my God.

Nothing else at this time matters to me. He has my whole heart and I think I can say that now possibly for the first time. The glory and power of my connection to him is growing stronger and stronger. As it grows I am being flooded with love. It is a love so pure and simple. We are sharing our hearts one with another. His love for me is even more intense than mine for him. He loves me! He loves me as I am! He longs for my heart as much as I do for his! To him be the glory.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home